PDA

View Full Version : anthony from brookside in x factor

tasha_hopkins
26-08-2006, 22:32
did anyone see x factor 2night (26th august) well there was a young boy on there aged 17 and i recognised him, it took me a while to click who he was and it was none other than ray quinn who played anthony murry in brookiside. i was quite shocked to see how much hes grown up. did anyone else see him and what did u think?

Chris_2k11
26-08-2006, 22:52
Oh I missed it. :crying: It's repeated tomorrow though so I shall watch it then. :D

kerry4nigel
26-08-2006, 22:55
I saw him too, it took me a while as well to remember where i had seen him, but it was definately him, he's grown up though - his voice has broken now! All they said was he was a student from Liverpool, i wonder why they didn't mention he was in Brookside? It wasn't that long ago and he did have quite a big role in the soap. He killed someone i think.

Chloe O'brien
26-08-2006, 23:06
I missed it aswell tonight I'll try and catch the repeat tomorrow night at 8 on itv2. Did he get through to the next round

Luna
26-08-2006, 23:20
i watched it but didnt see him...will have to watch it again :searchme:

Jessie Wallace
26-08-2006, 23:40
I saw him too, it took me a while as well to remember where i had seen him, but it was definately him, he's grown up though - his voice has broken now! All they said was he was a student from Liverpool, i wonder why they didn't mention he was in Brookside? It wasn't that long ago and he did have quite a big role in the soap. He killed someone i think.

They did an interview with him on the X-tra factor with Ben Shepherd

x Amby x
27-08-2006, 00:07
thanks you for this thread! i knew i recognised him from somewhere but my mind went blank and i just couldnt think! He has definatly grown up since his Brookie days!

LostVoodoo
27-08-2006, 11:41
i knew it was him the second i saw him, which is kinda odd considering its been years since he was on tv! so have they pointed this out on the show then?

Johnny Allen
27-08-2006, 12:23
I missed it aswell tonight I'll try and catch the repeat tomorrow night at 8 on itv2. Did he get through to the next round

he did indeed they were impressed with his love for older singers like Elivs Pressley and Sharon adored him.

Layne
27-08-2006, 15:10
I thought he was very good. Different but good, and yeh sharon utterly adored him!

Footie_Chick
27-08-2006, 17:54
Snap LostVoodoo, I regonised him straight away, as soon as i saw him i turned round to my mum and said that it was Anthony from Brookie.

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2006, 13:17
Totally loved him, i had a feeling it was him as soon as i saw him and i was listening for confirmation then when he walked out and said his name was Ray Quinn i knew it was him, he was a good singer and he likes the kind of music i like aswell, Frank Sinatra being one of them.