PDA

View Full Version : Chantelle 'marries Ordinary Boy'

Luna
26-08-2006, 14:07
Ordinary Boys singer Samuel Preston, 24, and Chantelle Hougton married in London on Friday, according to reports.
Details of the ceremony, believed to have taken place at Dartmouth House in central London, were kept secret as part of a lucrative magazine deal.

The pair met in January as contestants on Channel 4's Celebrity Big Brother, and became engaged three months later.

Houghton, 23, was planted in the house as a fake celebrity but went on to win the show.

Preston's bandmates were photographed outside the hotel

Since being named the winner of the TV reality show, former model Chantelle has starred in her own series Chantelle: Living the Dream, on E4.

Elizabeth Emanuel, who designed Houghton's wedding dress, was photographed outside London's Chesterfield Hotel where the reception was reportedly being held.

Preston's bandmates, Simon Golding and James Gregory, were also pictured outside the hotel on Friday. The Sussex quartet had a top 10 hit in February with Boys Will Be Boys.

A spokewoman for the couple confirmed they had been expected to get married yesterday.

x Amby x
27-08-2006, 00:05
i thought it was friday they got married but i wasnt sure! Well im glad thats over with now!i bet it will be plastered all over OK next week!

EE Rocks
27-08-2006, 00:28
Oh dear, already? They have only known each other 6 months.:ninja: :nono: