PDA

View Full Version : Week 37

*soap*star*
25-08-2006, 12:15
Monday 11 September 2006

Billy visits Honey in the hospital, but panics when she disappears. Convinced she is trying to make her way home, he races off to find her. He becomes agitated on the Tube, but a chance encounter with a stranger soon makes him see his problems in a different light

Elsewhere, Charlie and Sean clash over the young Slater's sullen attitude. Sean is further irritated when Ruby tries to flirt with him.

Honey is played by Emma Barton, Billy by Perry Fenwick, Charlie by Derek Martin, Sean by Rob Kazinsky and Ruby by Louisa Lytton.

Tuesday 12 September 2006

Stella brings some legal paperwork for Phil to sign. When she begins to ask him questions about his daughter, Louise, it gets him thinking. On the advice of Peggy, Jack summons up the courage and breaks the news of their union to Phil. He is surprised when Phil takes the news well, and reveals that he is preoccupied with Louise.

Meanwhile, Charlie and Sean are still at loggerheads and Ruby is still trying to catch the newcomer's eye. She asks Jake for advice on men and blames him when Sean turns her down. Sean has already tired of family life and decides to leave Walford, but he reconsiders when Stacey lets slip that Ruby is rich.

Elsewhere, Billy is worried when Honey avoids talking about Janet and they end up having a row when he tries to get her to open up. Honey later reveals to Jack that Janet has Down's syndrome.

Denise is pleased that things are getting back to normal, until she finds Owen's mum, Liz, at the door.

Peggy is played by Barbara Windsor, Jack by Nicky Henson, Stella by Sophie Thompson, Phil by Steve McFadden, Charlie by Derek Martin, Sean by Rob Kazinsky, Ruby by Louisa Lytton, Stacey by Lacey Turner, Honey by Emma Barton, Billy by Perry Fenwick and Denise by Diane Parish.

Thursday 14 September 2006

Peggy begins to suspect that there is something Jack isn't telling her about Janet.

Meanwhile, the doctor reveals that Janet will need a heart operation and, although Billy tries to remain optimistic, Honey is apprehensive about her chances.

Elsewhere, Sean tells Ruby that he'll have to leave if he can't find a job. Ruby offers him a position as a barman at the club. Jake is not keen, but Sean soon charms him into agreeing to a trial run.

Liz goes to see Owen in prison. She is initially hostile towards him, but he soon wins her round.

Later, Phil is left frustrated when Ben isn't keen to track down Louise.

Billy is played by Perry Fenwick, Jack by Nicky Henson, Peggy by Barbara Windsor, Honey by Emma Barton, Sean by Rob Kazinsky, Ruby by Louisa Lytton, Jake by Joel Beckett, Liz by Kate Williams, Owen by Lee Ross, Phil by Steve McFadden and Ben by Charlie Jones.

Friday 15 September 2006

Libby feels guilty that Owen is in prison and worries about their relationship. Liz convinces Libby to join her on a visit to see Owen – but Libby wonders if she is doing the right thing.

Meanwhile, Billy begins to feel the pressure when the regulars in the Vic discuss their own experiences of fatherhood. Phil notices that he is acting strangely and questions him. Billy eventually opens up and reveals that Janet has Down's syndrome.

Elsewhere, Sean arrives at the club for his trial. Jake is still sceptical about hiring him, but he is impressed at the way he handles things when a fight breaks out.

Libby is played by Belinda Owusu, Owen by Lee Ross, Liz by Kate Williams, Billy by Perry Fenwick, Phil by Steve McFadden, Sean by Rob Kazinsky and Jake by Joel Beckett.

moonstorm
25-08-2006, 12:23
I know that they are denying that Lucy Benjamin is coming back but why are they creating the perfect opening for her return?

Oops sorry, forgot to say thanks for posting!!

tammyy2j
25-08-2006, 12:34
Thanks for posting so Sean fancys Runy when he hears she had money how original. I can't stand Ruby and can't wait for her exit.

Johnny Allen
25-08-2006, 14:14
may be ruby will finally see what a spoilt brat she is. Glad to see some more of Owen, thought we had seen the last of him, and good to have some more of Jack, I hope he becomes a permanent character.

Londoner
25-08-2006, 14:47
Thanks for posting

I agree that i can't wait for Ruby to leave either, i thought that when she first appeared in EE she had some really good storylines, now it is just getting boring! I think that EE could have given her some great storylines but they didn't no surprise there!!:searchme:

x-xjessicax-x
25-08-2006, 18:20
thank goodness that ruby leaves soon i dont like her you would have thought that living with the slaters would have mad her different bu hey...

Cornishbabe
25-08-2006, 20:40
I know this must sound like a stupid question but who is liz?

x-xjessicax-x
25-08-2006, 20:49
i think that liz is owens mum well thats what it says above anyway

Tanya
25-08-2006, 20:51
liz is owens mum,

I agree the louise storyline is the perfect entry for lisa to return!

DaVeyWaVey
25-08-2006, 21:17
I really don't like Ruby anymore!! And looking at these episodes, i will not like her character even more! She was a good character when she first came into it with Johnny but now i just don't like her character...so i am not too keen on her trying to chat Sean up...sounds boring.

Everything else sounds good though, i will be most looking forward to the Billy/Honey with their Downs baby storyline continuing, it will be such a tragic storyline but something i am really looking forward to EE portraying.

Abbie
28-08-2006, 16:15
thanks for posting them sound good, i just cant wait for Ruby's exit either, she has just changed and its not good

amanda2004
30-08-2006, 13:32
Have you noticed when ruby talks she always raises her shoulders! like hunched, after ever sentance

Abbie
30-08-2006, 14:01
Have you noticed when ruby talks she always raises her shoulders! like hunched, after ever sentance erm no i havent but i'll look out for it on Thursday, i just think that Ruby is very odd at the moment.

amanda2004
30-08-2006, 14:40
She does, She puts her hands in her pockets and shrugs her shoulders all the time. It's so annoying. She just drives me mad. It's since she started being top bint of the club.

I don;t see why her and stacey get on anymore, stacey is normal, ruby is a brat,

xcutiekatiex
01-09-2006, 20:59
hey thanks for posting . i really like lucy bengimin and i hope she comes back but isnt she pregnant?

EE Rocks
05-09-2006, 16:26
Sounds good! I am looking foward to seeing how this Downs syndrome storyline pans out, also the Denise/Liz/Owen trial sounds good. :thumbsup: