PDA

View Full Version : Autumn preview (All About Soap)

irish eyes
25-08-2006, 00:15
All About Soap

Returning on Saturday 23 September with two special episodes, the drama marks its 20th anniversary with a trip to foreign shores and a double-decker bus disaster to celebrate!

- Sister Lisa 'Duffy' Duffin is back for the special episodes! She needs help to set up a clinic in Cambodia and Charlie, Abs, Guppy and Comfort rush to her aid. Will anybody stay with her?

- Meanwhile, staff at Holby are pushed to he limit as a double-decker bus topples over. Tempers are frayed and resources stretched...

- Two paramedics join the team but clash with Josh.

- Selena and Nathan get closer again when she persuades him to take an HIV test. Will they rekindle their romance?

Footie_Chick
25-08-2006, 16:16
Sounds really good, Glad to see Duffy back involved with the cast again. Hop Selena and Nathan don't get back together.

Katy
25-08-2006, 16:30
Me as well i hated Selena and Nathan Together, in fact i just hate Nathan. I wonder who will play the two paramedics i hope its someone fit. I love that sexy green uniform. Think the Duffy episodes will be good to watch.

Crazy Gal 88
25-08-2006, 19:49
oo i wonder who stays out in cambodia with duffy? i swear i heard something about abs leaving - maybe thats his exit? dont hold me to that though guys - im just speculating!!!

Chloe O'brien
25-08-2006, 19:52
Maybe it will be comfort that joins Duffy in Cambodia. Isn't she supposed to be leaving

Cornishbabe
25-08-2006, 19:53
Its all sounds good. Glad to see duffy back on our screens

DaVeyWaVey
26-08-2006, 20:03
Maybe it will be comfort that joins Duffy in Cambodia. Isn't she supposed to be leaving

Yeah Comfort is leaving sometime next series but i heard that she got involved with Sean or something so it might not be Comfort who is joining Duffy in Cambodia.

Nice to see Duffy back on our screens though. I hope Nathan and Selena don't get together again, i didn't like them as a couple before!

pookie1968uk
01-09-2006, 11:34
how on earth would someone like selena want to get close to nathan again! what a bad judge of character!

hayley
13-09-2006, 21:49
Selana what are you doing girl?!?!
It'll be good to see duffy again she hasnt been in it for ages!

CrazyLea
13-09-2006, 21:56
Hmm why does Nathan need a HIV test, when he's already admitted to having AIDS?