PDA

View Full Version : Another Exit

bakedbean
21-08-2006, 19:01
Further to recent news about the departures of Janet Andrewartha (Lyn Scully) and Stephanie McIntosh (Sky Mangel), it seems that another Neighbour is set to depart. The Herald Sun reports that Dichen Lachman (Katya Kinski) will not have her contract renewed and will finish filming in the next few weeks. Dichen, who joined the cast in late 2004 as the eldest Kinski sibling, will make her final appearance on our screens in early 2007.

Jessie Wallace
21-08-2006, 19:18
The rumour i heard a few months ago has been confirmed - it seems like Lolly is coming back to Ramsay St... one of the people who won that Dolly neighbours talent quest thing is going to be cast as her.

In the next few weeks, Lou will start to lose his memory and get alzheimers disease.

It looks as though Elle is pretending she has cancer. She is going to have to take chemotherapy medication.

it has been confirmed that Stephanie Mc intosh will NOT be leaving in the recent time due to her singing career (although i do think eventually if she is successful will leave to tour england etc)

There are unconfirmed rumours on the site as well including that the season finale will be a natural disaster and that since Lynnie is due to leave around the time of which they will be filming the season finale, it is suggested that she dies. Others just think she will go to jail over the baby belt thing.

other rumours include:

steph and toadie being in a romance, resulting in toadie moving in and then renting no. 30 out to the 4 new ppl (wil, pepper etc)

Katya being shot and is going to die

max killing cam by running him over with his car deliberately, thinking it is rob.

its also rumoured ned (dan o connor) will be leaving as it is unsure what will happen to him once the new 4 ppl move into ramsay st.... i think i read somewhere that boyd and janae are rumoured to be going to no.32 when max leaves

another interesting rumour is how izzy will be leaving the show: heres the exact article from neighbours fans.

Izzy will get revenge on all who did her wrong before she dissappears into the sunset in neighbours...

Her final episode sees her gatecrash Karl and Susans wedding were she reveals
Pauls affairs with Gail and Lyn...

she then turns to Karl and apologises for all the misery shes caused sayin she still loves him and that they can run away and be together.... a furious susan slaps her hard around the face...

Izzy flees the church...leaving Karl in turmoil...

Harold follows her out of the church and in a touching final scene she says she is sorry for supporting paul when harrys family died...

she climbs into the wedding car and after a flirty exchange with the driver dissappears into the sunset

Katy
22-08-2006, 09:14
Ooh it seems to be all go in Ramsey street. What i dont understand is why cant Neighbours or Home and Awayt have a finale without the natrual disaster.

Jessie Wallace
22-08-2006, 10:12
Coz that the way to keeps all in suspense! (or just annoy us coz we don't know! :lol:)

pinkles14
22-08-2006, 20:19
This sounds good. it will be nice to see karl and susan remarry they should be together..

Babe14
23-08-2006, 08:24
Good viewing to come. I agree Karl/Susan belong together.

I'm glad that Katya is going, don't like her.

lollymay
23-08-2006, 09:52
i hope susan and karl get back together! but im starting tolike kayta!

Sarabelle
24-08-2006, 19:22
Wait back up a minute.....Max is leaving?!! Why? What about him and steph and what is this about her and Toadie, I'm sorry I just don't believe it.

:thumbsdow

Jessie Wallace
24-08-2006, 19:36
Max, has a thing with Katya, and then Steff on the rebound has a thing with Toadie.

melmarshall858
25-08-2006, 07:15
Well on austrailian screens now we are seeing toadie and steph getting close again as they used to be best of friends and he used to like her.
eventually Max leaves and toadie moves in with steph and max returns to see they are now together.

alohachica82
27-08-2006, 14:57
Why does Elle want to pretend she has cancer?

Crazy Gal 88
27-08-2006, 19:03
ha ha - typical izzy sort of exit - sounds good. am glad karl and susan get back together :)