irish eyes
20-08-2006, 14:51
Do you know any of any guest stars turning up in the new series of Casualty,

I currently know of three:

Pauline Quirke: (Birds Of A Feather)
Charlie Brookes: (Eastenders)
Holly Aird: (Waking The Dead) appears in the Christmas special

Saturday, August 19 2006, 21:23 BST - by Kris Green
I attended the press launch of Martin Clunes' new comedy Losing It last week, and co-star Holly Aird revealed that she's currently filming a guest appearance for Casualty's Christmas special.

The actress said: "It's a very interesting part, I'm playing a woman called Laura Merriman who has Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome so she's completely crackers!"

She added: "There's lots of tinsel and snow! And lots of really nice hot jumpers and coats in this hot weather."

The seasonal special will air... well, around Christmas

If you know any post them here

DaVeyWaVey
20-08-2006, 20:35
Yeah i knew about these...here's the article from DS about Pauline Quirke appearing:

Former Birds of a Feather star Pauline Quirke is to guest in an episode of Casualty.

The actress, who played Sharon Theodopolopoudos for nine years, also made a guest appearance in ITV cop drama The Bill last September.

A spokeswoman for the show told DS: "We are thrilled that Pauline will be part of an upcoming episode of Casualty.

"Pauline will be playing a homeless person who ends up getting trapped within an internet cafe and suffers horrific injuries."

The dramatic scenes will be shown in mid-October when Casualty enters its 20th anniversary year.

CrazyLea
20-08-2006, 20:40
I don't know of anymore yet. I also know that Charlie will be playing a mother with a baby, I think the baby is ill? Any articles about that one around!?!

Jessie Wallace
20-08-2006, 21:44
Excellent so happy about Holly, i've not seen her in anything since she left Waking the Dead, and i love her, she's a great actress.

Siobhan
17-06-2009, 09:43
sorry people.. closing this thread as it seems to be a haven for spammers... I have deleted 5 posts already from this thread