PDA

View Full Version : Series 8 Episode 7

Jojo
16-08-2006, 19:45
Natalie Buxton’s supposed escape from Larkhall Prison has made the National news and the inmates on G-Wing couldn’t be happier – good riddance to her. But Pat Kerrigan is feeling the pressure; she has Natalie’s dead body on her hands and has to do something with it before she is found out. But where can she hide a corpse under the noses of the guards?

The security at Larkhall has been stepped up after Natalie’s escape and Phyl and Bev can’t afford to risk smuggling in alcohol. They revert back to blackmailing the corrupt Dr Rowan Dunlop for some free drugs in return for keeping his covert and very suspicious documentary a secret.

It’s the day of Tina’s court appearance and she is accompanied by Sylvia “Bodybag” Hollamby. Tina is hoping to receive an extended prison sentence and end up back in Larkhall, which is now the only home she knows. But when the Judge grants her release, Tina panics - she doesn’t know how to live on the outside.

Pat manages to move Buxton’s corpse out of the shed where it has been hidden and into the G-Wing deep freeze. But when the two Julies jump out of their skins on discovering the body, Pat has to confess the truth. They reluctantly help move the body from the freezer but it is now beginning to thaw and smell. With the guards on constant patrol it becomes a game of hide-and-seek as Pat and the two Julies struggle to find a place to hide the rotting corpse.

Sylvia is thrilled she has got a date, albeit with one-eyed Ted from her line-dancing class – maybe her days of being lonely are over! But the date ends in disaster when Tina shows up unexpectedly with nowhere to stay. Sylvia relents and agrees Tina can stay for one night but on the provision that she sort herself out tomorrow.

Just when Sylvia thinks she has finally got rid of Tina, she pops up again at her line-dancing class. Tina has taken Sylvia’s advice and joined a social group but Sylvia didn’t mean hers! In a last ditch attempt to rid herself of Tina she buys her a train ticket to pack her off to her only relative but Tina has other ideas. However her poorly planned scheme turns horribly wrong leaving her responsible for the death of an innocent man.

xCharliex
16-08-2006, 22:41
Awww bless Tina and BB haha cant wait for this ep!

Siobhan
17-08-2006, 09:34
Looks like Tina will be going back for a long long time if she has killed someone.. poor girl, nothing ever goes right for her

DaVeyWaVey
17-08-2006, 11:27
Looks like a good episode..i feel so sorry for Tina, she has no one on the outside and feels that prison is her home :(

Pat trying to hide Natalie's body with the help of the Julies looks good, i wonder if they will get caught or if they will manage to hide her body once and for all without no one finding out?! I can't wait to see the outcome of this. :)

Jojo
17-08-2006, 11:38
I feel sorry for Tina aswell - since Al and Maxi both died, she hasn't got anyone else. Shame that someone has to die in order for her to go back in, she isn't a murderer - it must be some sort of accident surely as she isn't that sort of person is she?!

Siobhan
17-08-2006, 11:41
I feel sorry for Tina aswell - since Al and Maxi both died, she hasn't got anyone else. Shame that someone has to die in order for her to go back in, she isn't a murderer - it must be some sort of accident surely as she isn't that sort of person is she?!

no it has to be a really stupid accident.. She didn't really have anyone at all and the way her dad told her that he wished she was dead instead of Maxi was just horrible..

Actually just reading it again, it sounds like Slyvia is the one responsible for the death, not tina