PDA

View Full Version : Week 35 Spoilers

Jojo
10-08-2006, 23:47
Monday 28th August

When Bradley returns from his training course he is shocked when he meets Sean, and distracted when Stacey tries to talk to him. Fed-up when Stacey is moody during his birthday dinner, Bradley confronts her and is left stunned when she blurts out that she is pregnant.

Elsewhere, Ian promises Jane that he will leave the Walford Community Charitable Trust. He later meets with Victor, but finds it difficult to back out of their business venture.

Meanwhile, Peggy decides to throw Honey and Billy a surprise wedding.

Tuesday 29th August

Bradley is left reeling by the news that Stacey is pregnant. He tells her he needs to think things through and leaves her alone. She goes to find him, and is shocked when he admits that he isn't ready for a baby.

Meanwhile, Tanya is flattered when Sean tries to flirt with her. She rejects him at first, but in the end she finds him hard to resist.

Thursday 31st August

Max tries to speak to Bradley about his decision, but is left frustrated when he assures him they are doing the right thing. Max heads to the Vic to have a drink. He is furious when Sean tells him what happened with Tanya and things soon escalate into a fight.

Friday 1st September

Sean is worried about why Stacey is so withdrawn; he is shocked when she eventually opens up to him.

Meanwhile, Peggy discovers that Honey has sold her wedding dress to Mo. She asks her to give it back, but is left fuming when Mo refuses because she wasn't invited to the wedding.

tammyy2j
11-08-2006, 11:08
Thanks for posting so we see Sean is after Tanya and poor Stacey is pregnant

crazygirl
11-08-2006, 11:55
tanya cheats on max well good on her ..you go girl

DaVeyWaVey
11-08-2006, 12:47
Seems like a fight will break out between Max and Sean..can't wait! Max will certainly be getting a taste of his own medicine, good on Tanya for cheating on him! Now Max will know how it feels to be cheated on.

I can't wait for the scenes between Bradley and Stacey.

Siobhan
11-08-2006, 12:48
tanya cheats on max well good on her ..you go girl

Mickey is going to be upset considering he was well into her

kayla05
11-08-2006, 13:03
Sounds like things are hotting up in albert square! i sooooo cant wait!

parkerman
11-08-2006, 13:13
Mickey is going to be upset considering he was well into her
I think you should consider rephrasing that!:o

littlemo
11-08-2006, 16:27
They are quite sketchy about what's going on which is a good thing! I was worried about reading it, just in case it told me stuff I didn't want to know! lol.

Although it does sound like Stacey and Bradley do decide to have an abortion. But then I think Stacey might want to change her mind. I think her withdrawl could be to do with the fact that Stacey is worried to tell Bradley that she doesn't want to go through with it, possibly.

Angeldelight
11-08-2006, 16:31
Wow things are guna get heated to say the least next week when Sean goes to see Bradley :(

littlemo
11-08-2006, 17:06
I had another thought, maybe the withdrawl is because she has miscarried? maybe.

littlemo
11-08-2006, 21:11
Do you reckon this fight between Sean and Max will take place in the Vic?! I hope so!

Johnny Allen
12-08-2006, 12:19
lets hope I love the fights in the Vic, look forward to it, Max is certainly a fiery character

DaVeyWaVey
12-08-2006, 19:53
Do you reckon this fight between Sean and Max will take place in the Vic?! I hope so!

All the fights usually happen in the Vic so i hope Sean and Max's fight won't be an exception..i love a good old fight in the Vic! :)

Abbie
28-08-2006, 15:56
sounds good, i think eastenders is really good at the moment.