PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers for August/September

alan45
10-08-2006, 16:37
From the Bill Newsletter

Coming up this month

Aside from the gripping episodes, check out the new website!
Lewis never imagined being a copper would be like this. No day is the same, no arrest is the same and apparently no birth is either. Love (or lust) is also looking for Lewis this month.
Will goes undercover with the RDA, (Racial Defence Army) a far right group.
Emma sleeps with one of the station studs.
Dan prepares for another boxing match.
Les Dennis guest stars as Tom Walker.
Sam misses her period and Phil promises to keep her secret.

DaVeyWaVey
10-08-2006, 18:25
Thanks for posting, i am guessing Emma will get together with Will?! I am glad Les Dennis will be making a guest appearance, he can really do good drama, i think he's a good actor.

samantha nixon
10-08-2006, 18:46
i got that newsletter today aswell which is good as they dont usually send them to me

alan45
10-08-2006, 19:19
i got that newsletter today aswell which is good as they dont usually send them to me Its the first one I have got for a long time. Maybe because they have revamped the website they have started up the newsletter again

adorableangel
10-08-2006, 19:30
i have requested a newsletter on the new bill website but have not received anything!

Johnny Allen
10-08-2006, 23:43
sounds good but I most interested in Zain's bent copper operation with Kristian Shaw and her associate (cant remember his named played by Gary Webster), that storylines shaping up nicely.

Babe14
11-08-2006, 07:42
but I most interested in Zain's bent copper operation with Kristian Shaw and her associate (cant remember his named played by Gary Webster), that storylines shaping up nicely.

Me too, this storyline really has me gripped.