PDA

View Full Version : i'm confused

amijainey
10-08-2006, 01:06
This lad that ive really liked for ages likes me too, but the problem is that he has just broken up with his ex girlfriend about 3 weeks ago, they were together for 6 months and he really loves her, but hes bin textin me all the time and he says that he still likes me and that he eventually wants us to be together, ive told him that i will wait for him coz i like him so much, but he asked me out yesterday to go to the pictuers today, we went and we didnt get as far as the movie, coz his ex rang him checking up on him making sure he didnt get up to anything with me, any way i could tell that he didnt feel comfortable with it all, then he said he felt like he was cheating on her, and i felt sorry for him, so i said we should go home, he kept saying he was sorry, it didnt get to me at first until i spoke to my friend and then it really hurt, i feel like ive been messed about and i dont know what to do, i no he needs time but im not waitng for him forever and i cant help but feel im being used to get back at his ex, to make her jealous so she will take him back... sorry for going on abit, but any advice please would help, as its really getting me down. xxx

Jojo
10-08-2006, 09:41
Why would he feel like he was cheating on her? Did he break up with her, or the other way round (it sounds like she broke up with him reading this?)?? If it is a ploy from him to make his ex jealous, thats not on and it appears to be working. I would tell him exactly how you feel, and that you feel that he is using you for that reason, and that you aren't going to be messed around like it. You have feelings too, and he knows how you feel, so if he is using you for that purpose he doesn't deserve you as a friend either.

It doesn't sound like he is ready to go out with anyone else right now, if he does really care for his ex still and to be honest, I wouldn't wait for him hun - have some fun. Its hard and you dont feel brilliant, but showing him that you are having a good time without him, will either make him see that its you he wants to be with or not, and if not, you're having fun and enjoying yourself still anyway and will soon meet someone who deserves you.

amijainey
10-08-2006, 22:23
awww, thanks, yeah she did break up with him, and he told her that me and him were going out to the pictures, so that obviously made me feel as though he was using me, also if isnt ready for a girlfriend yet, why ask me out then practically dump me the second she phones him to make him feel guilty? he has completely messed with my head and i dont know what to feel. plus i work with him aswell, and we both work for my grandad in his club, so hes scared of him alot. lol. the second he was taking me home he was begging me not to tell him, and he wanted me to make out we had gone out for a meal or something instead, i said i would, but as soon as i got home i just told everyone and they have gone mental, lol, oh well, im going to listen to you anyway, you have made alot of sense, thankyou. xxx