PDA

View Full Version : possible sam nixon spoiler

adorableangel
09-08-2006, 20:49
it has been reported on DS and apparently in Soaplife magazine that Samantha Nixon is pregnant with Stuarts baby. Does anybody know if this is actually true or just wild speculation on some peoples part as i have not seen the actual spoiler or been able to trace it in the magazine! if she is pregnant what are everybodies thoughts on how the storyline is going to pan out??

Tanya
09-08-2006, 22:13
not sure what i think about this really :S shouldnt it be in the rumour mill/general discussion till we find a source for this

Jessie Wallace
09-08-2006, 22:54
There isn't a Rumor Mill for The Bill. And if it does turn out to be true then Spoilers is the best place for it.

Anyway, as to what i think about Sam being prgnant. I can see it some how. But as with all soap/dramas anything is possible.

samantha nixon
10-08-2006, 13:47
it was rumourd yonks ago she was ment to have phils baby aswell so hopefully this time its actually true, but from reading stuff thats gonna happen it dont look like sam and stu are gonna stay together anyway but hopefully she is pregnant as phil would bring tha baby up with her so they would all be happy except stu lol

DaVeyWaVey
10-08-2006, 18:23
I haven't heard anything about this, this is the first time i have heard about this rumour!

I won't be surprised if she does become pregnant with Stuart's baby though, it's a bit predictable!

I think Sam should become pregnant with Phil's baby though, Phil and Sam are meant to be together not Stuart and Sam!

samantha nixon
10-08-2006, 18:44
in the bill newsletter i got earlier it says a few things thats gonna happen but it says Sam misses her period and Phil promises to keep her secret then further down it says Whist working well on the case with Phil, Sam tells him she's missed her period and is worried she could be pregnant. Although Phil promises to keep her secret he loves having one over on Stuart and can't help but hint.