PDA

View Full Version : Lolly to return

jonni
07-08-2006, 11:11
found this on perfectblend.net

News Headlines

Neighbours In The UK
Aug 07 2006

Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy), appearing on the UK’s 101.8 DeltaFM last week, confirmed that he would be in the UK to film for Neighbours later this year. He and Jackie Woodburne (Susan Kinski) will film several scenes in the country, with rumours that Natalie Bassingthwaighte (Izzy Hoyland), who filmed her final scenes as Izzy in June, will also be making a cameo appearance.

New Teens Cast
Aug 07 2006

The Australia-wide search for new Neighbours talent, as part of a competition in Dolly magazine, has come to an end. Two new young actors, 15-year-old Adelaide Kent and 18-year-old Sam Clark have been chosen from thousands of hopefuls to join the cast on three-month contracts, with filming due to commence later this month. Adelaide will take on the role of Lou’s daughter, Louise, who will return five years after going to live with her biological father, John Allen. Sam will play the part of Ringo, who is the younger brother of Frazer, a new character set to hit Australian screens soon. Both Louise and Ringo will first appear on Australian and UK screens early in 2007.

Katy
07-08-2006, 12:19
aww i liked Lou when he had Lolly with him, Maybe this will change her character. I wonder where they will be filming in the Uk.

neroc
08-08-2006, 22:59
sounds good. I thought Lolly would be younger than about 15. she used to be so sweet when she lived with Lou.

melmarshall858
09-08-2006, 07:47
It should give Lou something properly to do now

Katy
09-08-2006, 11:33
Lolly could be younger its the actress i think who is 15

x Amby x
09-08-2006, 14:40
Has it really been 5 years since we last saw Lolly? My god time flies! lol she was sooo sweet! i liked her and Lou together!