PDA

View Full Version : Caught up with the wave's

diamond1
06-08-2006, 17:02
Caught up With the Waves!!
Brand new soap board fiction!!
this new online soap is a new direction of soap/drama.it includes Sex,secrets,blackmail,Drug dealing,murder,ilegal street racing, and much more
Cast list:Shayne ward,shane richie,kelly brook,phillip oliver,jenifer ellison and the great justin lee collins plus loads more top stars from todays top T.V
synopis: Young kid is taken in by rich uncle in brighton after his brother is imprisoned for his crime.soon as arrives he gets into several scraps with several gangs until he meets a barman who helps him fit in...after falling for the the mayors daughter!

Q and A about Caught up with the waves
Q:what is caught up with the waves about?
A:this is the boards newest soap but will be diffrent to hinston high and Devon sea's they are the eastenders/corontaion street here this is going to be much lighter yet still dramtic like a hollyoaks type show
Q:how many characters are there?
A:many characters will roam in and out yet only the main characters( later shown) will be the stars well of series 1 anyway
Q: The cast are quite stunning why is that?
A:Well on hand it could draw people in through sex appeal but mainly cast on how I see the show in my mind I see the gavin character looking like shayne ward and Benny couldnt be played by anyone else other than justin lee collins.The cast are all glamarous and the modern pin ups of todays TV
Q:what kind of people will like this
A:teenagers and open minded people I want drama but a lot of comedy as well this is an escape from reality really.
Q:will I find anything too rude
A:well hopefully not theres going to be tounge in cheek humor and refrences's of sex and violence however just like devon sea's after hours on the mile high thread I also will post any explicit storylines on there!
Q:how long will it last
A:well this is a trial series to last the summer if its not popular it wont last and as I am leaving the country soon I might fall behind a bit but I do see myself to continue using this site in spain so I hope I will find time to write more

Pinkbanana
06-08-2006, 17:18
Oh fantastic!!!! I cant wait to read this, I really cant!!! (she saying reaching for the pills, doc said not to over do the excitement lol):cheer:

If D1 is behind it, its going to be great, very witty and candid. :bow:

diamond1
06-08-2006, 17:27
characters

http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Santa-brought-Shayne-Ward-a-great-Christmas-gift-2.jpg Gavin Jackson:moody 18 year old who has got in trouble with the law in essex his older brother takes the rap for his crime on the agreement he start again with uncle Tony in Brighton,once there he gets in a fight with several street gangs until Benny the barman helps him to his feet again.Falls in love with Kelly the mayors daughter who is secertly dating boy racer Tariq

http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/rgshiwyc/school/curric/German/Deutsch_Anfanger/Beschreibungen/Shane_Richie.jpgUncle tony Jackson(shane richie) takes gavin in after he realizes he was like him once upon a time so he accepts him into his life:tony has a huge Taxi buisness and wants it to stay a family buisness he is married with his childhood sweetheart and their son

http://members.shaw.ca/lolaland/frankie.jpeg Steph (debra stephenson) is tonys wife who intially dont trust gavin but warms to him as she see's a younger tony in there she is a warm person and a community gossip

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/characters/darren_m/actor_darren.jpgAnt (charlie g hawkins)is tony and stephs son Ant is not tonys real son Ant was fathered by a man who raped her and he raised as his own Ant is yet to know.he is a unpopular kid at school people think he tries to hard to fit in and is over impresed with Gavin

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2005_top_99/celebs/41_kelly_brook.jpgKelly (kelly brook)is the 'IT' girl of brighton and is the mayors daughter who is dating gang leader tariq who is using her she falls head over heels in love with gavin

http://www.newprophecy.net/Ray_Panthaki.gifTariq(ray pathanki) is brightons bad boy deals with drugs involved with dangerous gangs steals cars you name it he does it is using kelly for her money

diamond1
06-08-2006, 17:28
http://www.bbc.co.uk/entertainment/destinationthree/images/crop_justin.jpgBenny (justin lee collins)is a barman at 'the rabbit' and quickly becomes gavins best mate and the shows comedy character is trying to become succsesful with his best mate Joe
http://www.spunkys.curvedspaces.com/Superstars/philip/images/phil_olivier27.jpgJoe(phillip oliver) is bennys best mate who is trying to keep spoilt rich girlfriend Clarissa occupied but has trouble contending because of his low paying building Job and strict father in law

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/8062/jennifer1tr.jpgClarissa(jennifer ellison) is a spoilt brat much like ruby allen but on a grander scale and is always after the best things in life and wont be able to settle down

diamond1
06-08-2006, 17:33
part music/part film (music by green day boulevard of broken dream's)
we start by seeing a young man with shaven hair leahter jacket on with bag over his shoulder walking along a backstreet alley late at night

I walk a lonely road,The only one that I have ever known

the man scales a wall he hears some police sirens and hides in the shadows

Don't know where it goes But it's home to me and I walk alone

he continues to walk we see a flashback of him punching a man in his 40's and raising a tourque wrench above his head

I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams,Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone

we then see an explosion and then see scantily clad women on a beach in brighton,several men drinking cocktails in a bar,

then a voice over says none of these people can see whats coming we then see the man with the leather jacket look straight in the camera
with the beach behind him 'lifes never gonna be the same'

My shadow's the only one that walks beside meMy shallow heart's the only thing that's beatingSometimes I wish someone out there will find me Til then I walk alone
CAUGHT UP WITH THE WAVES:coming soon to a soap board near you 7/8/2006

DaVeyWaVey
06-08-2006, 18:58
wow d1! Sounds exciting...it looks very different to Hinston High and Devon Seas like you said in your original post...the trailer is good...i can't wait to read the first installment. :)

diamond1
06-08-2006, 19:51
EP1:INT Essex police station
A boy walks in a room filled with convicts all talking to their relatives the boy sits down oposite a convict
convict:hello gavin
Gavin:hello Jamie
(the two lads hug)
gavin:how are you?(looks at bruising on jamies head)
jamie:fine...just a scrap
gavin:im..sorry I didnt mean for this to happen
Jamie:its ok
gavin:if it wasnt for me you wouldnt be here
jamie:ITS OK!!
(everyone looks over)
jamie:sorry im just a bit stressed you know (long pause)hows mum?
gavin:I dont know have'nt seen her in a week shes done another runner
Jamie:whats new
Gavin:J this is wrong its me that should be where you are I beat Tommy up Im the one who whacked him the tourque wrench
Jamie:I know
Gavin:its not to late to admit the truth
Jamie:and leave you here...listen gav you're the bright one you're the one who is going to get somewhere, im the waster im ok to stay here
gavin:but
jamie:but nothing..listen Im not stupid all tommys boys are still after you you wont get far if you stay here ...thats why ive arranged for you to live with uncle tony
gavin:what?
jamie:im hoping you can make something for yourself in brighton
gavin:brighton? but J
Jamie:take this...(passes him envelope)
gavin:what is it
jame:a grand...that should give you a head start now go get your stuff and go
gavin:I dont know what to say
jamie:dont say nothing to anyone thats what(gavin nods)now go ill see you in court
gavin:bye J (gets up to walk off but turns round) ill make you proud I promise

ext:brighton pier gavin is holding a peice of paper with his uncles address on(gavin sighs) he see's several suped up cars bomb past at a fast speed Gavin sneers at their attempt at racing and walks on the pier,he see's a girl standing there crying
gavin:you ok?
girl:(sobs)yeah
gavin:yeah looks like it
girl:whats it to you?
gavin:nothing but you look like you need someone to talk to
girl:well I dont
gavin:fair enough (leans on side of pier and stares out to sea)

INT
uncle tony opens kitchen door
tony:hows the dinner coming along?
Steph:its ok but burnt (holds a plate in front of tony)
Tony:looks great
steph:are you sure about this?
tony:what?
steph:well we have'nt seen him since he was 5 and if he is anything like his mum and jamie
tony:listen darling Jamie said he needed a chance to prove himself like I did once..remember?
steph looks at him
Steph:it was diffrent back then
Tony:honey like it or not...life's never gonna be the same
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaVeyWaVey
06-08-2006, 19:57
A great start D1 and a potentially good storyline is developing too...i really like the script...this is getting exciting already!

All i suggest for you to improve is the layout, put spaces between different characters speaking and put characters names in bold...this will make the script a lot clearer to read..but it's up to you, do what you want. I did this improvement for Hinston High and i found that it helped. :)

diamond1
06-08-2006, 20:25
EXT:brighton pier
girl:have you waited long enough to say something maybe 'nice top will look better on my bed room floor?'
gavin:what?
girl:listen I know you think you are in with a chance but I have a boyfriend
gavin: ok whatever but thats not why im talking to you
girl: why are you talking to me?
gavin: you look alone
girl: ah right gotcha listen I know your game mate if you want a story wait until my dad gives out a public one my life is not my fathers ok so leave me be
gavin:whoa Im lost now
girl: im kelly Webster Daughter of george webster
gavin:who?
kelly: (looks surprised)you dont know who I am
gavin: no not a clue or your old man at that
kelly: oh
gavin:so who exaclty is your dad?
kelly: he is the mayor just been elected...so obviousley your not from round here
gavin:what makes you say that?
kelly:everyone here knows who we are
gavin:yeah right...your pretty full of yourself then
kelly:cheers..well excuse me (goes to walk off)
gavin:its a compliment where I used to live the girls had no self respect they where cheap you on the other hand you seem classy
kelly: aww you're so sweet (rolls eyes) you seem a chancer though
gavin:yeah I am a chancer...in todays world you have to be!
kelly smiles

INT
Tony steph and ant are sitting around the dinner table awaiting gavin
Ant:when is he going to be here im starving?
Steph:we might as well tuck in
Ant:nice one
tony:no we wait..ok for gavin

EXT:brighton pier
gavin:so why where you crying?
kelly:family problems
gavin:like what?
kelly:like none of your buisness
gavin rolls his eyes and looks on at the sea
Kelly:so whats your name
gavin: im gavin
Kelly:kelly
(they shake hands while a suped up car pulls up followed by some more a man gets out)
man:whos the boy babes?
kelly:tariq your here? oh he's just someone I me.....
Tariq:you been crying?....is this to do with you boy?(looks at gavin)
Gavin stares him out
Tariq:say something then boy
gavin:dont call me that
Tariq: or what? (loads of gang members walk up behind tariq)
kelly:look Tariq lets just go
Tariq: ok babes (kisses kelly then looks at gavin) get lost boy and dont come back round here or else ill kill you yeah boy...
gavin sneers at this
gavin:well do it then hard man
Tariq pushes gavin gavin responds with a punch all the gang members jump in and beat up gavin and leave him lying there
Kelly:tariq??stop
Tariq pulls out knife but stops when he see's gavin not moving
Tariq:lets go all the gang drive off and kelly is dragged in Tariqs car she looks at gavin lying there lifeless...

Pinkbanana
06-08-2006, 20:59
Well done, I'm sincerely impressed with these two segments. I think 'caught up with the waves' has the potential to become a very powerful series.

Already we have very real and believable characters being established. Plus there’s an air of realism about it, pertaining to the character’s conversations, and how they engage with each other.

I’m looking forward to reading more, and I’m sure knowing, D1, there will also be some dark humour to come.

diamond1
06-08-2006, 21:35
awww thank you so much for those comment PB im very grateful for those and to daveywavey aswell for his comments

Katy
07-08-2006, 09:55
Really good opening, im Working on my very own Fiction but ive got a long way to go before im going to post anything.

Looking forward to reading more.

diamond1
07-08-2006, 11:53
thanks cornet girl that means alot hearing nice comments like that:) im looking forward to your story

----------------------------------------------------------
INT weird pink flat:next morning
Gavin eyes slowly open and he discovers himself in a strange pink flat he jumps up onto his feet in wonder of where he is...he see's a complete naked man standing there with a frying pan in his hand
man: would you like something to eat?
gavin: what the....
man: oh right you must be confused im benny I found you outside beaten up so I put you up for the night
gavin: ok...cheers(looks at him)erm I got to go
Benny: no I put you some food on for you you gotta eat it
gavin: no offence mate but I aint staying in a house that is pink with a complete nutter walking round starkers
Benny:thats how I live im sorry if it offends the eyes
a complete naked girl comes out the bed room giggling
Benny: (noticing gavin looking at the girl)although im sure your eyes wont be contacting points of view anytime soon
another man comes out of the bedroom
benny: easy Joe good night you guys?
Joe:amazing (looking into the girls eyes)me and Carissa are gonna skip brekkie
Clarrisa:whos your friend?
Benny:this is....what is your name buddy?
gavin: gavin
benny: this is gavin I found him out on the pier a bit worse than wear
gavin:some gang did it...listen thanks for everything but Im going (gavin walks out)
benny:what a weird bloke

EXT:Gavin walks outside in disbelief
he notices's some modded cars parked outside the local greasey spoon gavin avoids it and walks the other way as he turns the corner he bumps into a kid on a skateboard
gavin:sorry mate
Ant:dont worry about it
the two walk away oblvious to who each other are

INT:the Jacksons
Tony sighs as he enters the living room
Steph: are you ok?
Tony: yeah
Steph: I cant believe that happened he didnt even show up dont that say something about him
Tony:yeah I know
Steph:Ill make you something to eat (cuddles him)

INT kellys bedroom:
kellys on the phone to Tariq:
Kelly:are you ok...has anyone heard anything...why did you do it..oh tariq....ok...ok...look I got to go promise me you wont get in any trouble...ok...bye
kelly looks worried

INT:the jacksons:
tony:this looks great love thanks(looks at dinner)
steph:dont worry babe
Ant:here mum I was thinking can I have a moped for my birthday
Steph:a moped? isnt that a bit dangerous
Ant:loads of boys have one at school
Steph:im sorry love why dont I buy you the new Xbox
Ant:x-box? no the ps3 is coming out soon (in little britains andys voice )I want that one
(doorbell goes)
steph:ill get it
(steph opens door)
steph:hello?
gavin:hey
steph: oh my god gavin......

diamond1
07-08-2006, 11:58
http://www.brooksidesoapbox.co.uk/TIM-EMLY.jpg

Joe and clarrissa are childhood sweethearts but are very diffrent Joe is a hardworking yet poor bricklayer she is from a rich family and has never worked,they only got it on during school in an art project where one of joes friend locked him in a cupboard together,the pair have been a couple for three years however neither go as far as calling themselfs a couple but both are truly in love but Can a spoilt girl like clarrissa settle for someone like Joe?

diamond1
07-08-2006, 13:26
http://www.armageddononline.net/images/tsunami.jpg

we have only just begun yet filming for the finale is under way..this finale is going to be huge and leaving season 2 a completely diffrent ball game.strong rumors hint of a terroist attack or a mega tsunami I think the title gives away a strong possibilty.

But thats a long way off we have just come to terms with the bombshell sighings Joel beckett,Lee evans,paris hilton and bizzarley marylin manson.
http://www.britishsoapawards.tv/images/nominees/JakeMoon.jpghttp://www.stables.org/images/programme/Lee%20Evans.jpg http://www.mojenoviny.cz/obrazek/paris_hilton_taxi.jpghttp://www.cluas.com/images/music/gigs/marilyn-manson.jpg.
even these new characters will not be brought in just yet...first theres the feud between Tariq and Gavin to cover,a forbidden love affair and a very HOT late night special that will make eastenders recent sex scenes tame,

Caught up with the waves is the all new direction of soap,it is bringing soap to the new era,just like the 80's when rock music was dying out with the big hair do's and iffy mullets along came nirvanna and shook rock and the world to its foundations....thats what I am aiming for!

expect fire works coming soon

caught up with the waves

DaVeyWaVey
07-08-2006, 14:32
Wow well done d1..i am really liking your soap so far, it is very original and it's good that you are going into a different direction with your soap. I also like the fact that the scripts you have written are very realistic because it shows what people would say in those given situations. I also like the hint of comedy that you have given it with Ant doing his impression of Andy from Little Britain.

Well done, keep it up! :)

diamond1
07-08-2006, 15:10
thanks daveywavey I felt that as it is a fiction somethings should be exploited a little bit that most likely will never happen but if it did how people would react...thats where the season finale comes on like I said for the time being it will a light drama but the season finale will blow everything out the water (so to speak)

the addition of marylin manson is to add a new element a lot of teenage/mid 20's people are goths so bringing in a person they can relate to would do no ends of favours and its not just a random character I am making him the shows biggest villian so far....

Lee evans will not be a comedy character (with Justin lee collins I feel I have that) lee evans is going to prove himself as a serious character.
the others will be type cast lol

diamond1
07-08-2006, 15:32
INT the jacksons:
Steph:Tony we got a guest
gavin:Hi
Tony:gavin?
Gavin:hey
(they hug)
tony:I thought you wasnt coming(looks at his bruised face)what happened
gavin: on they way here i..got in an altercation
steph:what kind of altercation?
gavin:a gang jumped on me
steph:a gang?
gavin:yeah
tony and steph look at each other
gavin:what dont you belive me?...fine I aint bothered I got places to be
tony:gavin look dont worry you're here now have a drink

INT:the rabbit
benny:yes love Ill be right with you...(talking to joe while serving someone) look joe I think you need to be honest with her
Joe:really?but...
Benny: theres no But in it. you cheated on her...just tell her man
Joe: ok
Benny: so practice what you're gonna say on me
Joe: what?
benny: well you need to practice
joe: oh come on
benny: (in girl-ish voice)Joeee whats the matter?
Joe: do I have to....(benny nods)Clarrissa I have to be honest with you I have been lying to you I wasnt at my mums last week
benny: (girls voice)oh you wasnt?
Joe: no I was...I was at the pub with benny and I had to much to drink and I...I was the one who vomited on your car I lied when I said I chased the culprit im sooo sorry babe you got to belive me something else happened I thought it was a dead cert that money you gave me to look after well I had this tip off from benny about a horse who was a cert for a win well cut story short i lost the lot im soooo sorry
Benny: (girls voice) you lied to me you bad bad man ok I forgive you lets make love(joe looks at him in annoyance to his attitude and moodly walks off)
customers walk up to the counter as he says this
benny: (realizing what he has said)...so when he said that I hit him (nervous laugh) what can I get you?

INT the jacksons
tony: cor look at you...last time I saw you well you where this big(and gestures to gavin his size)
Gavin:yeah a lots changed
tony:listen mate Ill be honest the only reason you're here is to start afresh your not gonna screw up already are you I mean you have already been in one fight
gavin:I cant promise anything
tony:gav...belive it or not I was like you once, young naive quick with my fists but I had to learn theres other ways to be
gavin:not from where Im sitting...where im from you have to be out for number 1 no one else is
tony:well Ive got your back now kid
gavin:I aint a kid anymore mate I stopped being that when my dad was killed when my mum turned to drink when my brother started doing charlie in the kitchen,
tony:when you near enough killed someone with a tourqe wrench
gavin:he deserved it...he was blackmailing my brother he slapped round my mum in public when I found out I only went to his garage to confront him but he seemed proud of it...I had to teach him somehow
Tony:I understand you know...I was in prison once
gavin:yeah mum said..greivious wernt it?
tony:yeah I nearly killed him I aint a violent bloke but he done something that pushed me over the top I have no regrets
gavin:what did he do
tony:dont worry about it..anyway is that the time I got to get to work in a minute.
tony leaves gavin alone

Pinkbanana
07-08-2006, 16:22
I'm really enjoying your drama, Caught Up With The Waves. When reading it you're truly oblivious (keeps you guessing) to the direction it's going to take, which compels you to keep on reading.

It's like eating a er…. packet of Woolworths pic and mix – its got drama/comedy/romance/the unpredictability of what is to happen next! It’s got the lot, and it’s only just begun… (she said reaching for her medication).

The casting is inspired…from Shayne Ward to Marylin Manson!!!! The work of a disturbed mind, D1! :lol:

Cant wait to see how it progresses!!!

I liked the scene, in The Rabbit (great pub name!), between Benny (he’s already establishing himself as my favourite character!) and Joe.

The spoilers intriguingly suggest something huge (a tragedy of biblical proportions perhaps?) is hanging in the air over the characters like some demon black cloud. :ninja:

P.S. Have to say though, I was disappointed, when reading the spoilers, that Miss Church has not been signed up for a guest spot! :rolleyes: (joking). Though pleased to hear (actually beside myself with excitement) that Joel Beckett is to join!:cheer:

diamond1
08-08-2006, 13:44
http://www.longcayebelize.com/island_photos/Service%20Pier%201.jpgT

hank you PB im going to be posting some new stuff very soon I love your comments they are so inspiring to me:)

But onto the subject at hand as I am taking fan fiction to a whole new level I shall prove it sadly Caught up with the waves will be taking a short break for one week only (while im having my interview for ibiza) however when it returns I will be a interactive vote based on this show and you the readers will decide the direction the special episode takes.

The first ever interactive episode of caught up with the waves will be coming very very soon.

remember this is notEastenders this is not emmerdale this is the Caught up with the wave's the new generation of fan fiction

diamond1
08-08-2006, 13:48
ext THE JACKSONS GARDEN
gavin walks up to Ant
gavin:hey
Ant:alright
gavin:nice to meet you
Ant:yeah
gavin:so you skateboard huh?
Ant:yeah loads of the boys in my year do it
Gavin:right...bet you hate school right I did
Ant:no I like school..shame about the people
gavin: people?
Ant:im not what you consider popular I get bullied alot
Gavin:have you told tony and steph im sure they will do something
Ant:as if...itll get worse if I get mum and dad involved
Gavin:if theres one thing I cant stand is a bully do you want me to help
Ant:you?why would you do that
Gavin:your my family..
Ant:I dont even know you
Gavin:maybe this is your chance....

INT:bennys flat
benny:you know what to say?
Joe:yeah
Benny:is that your final answer
Joe:shut up
doorbell goes
Joe:thats her
Benny:thats her
joe:this aint funny
Benny:I know thats why im hiding(camera zooms away and we see bennys head hanging out of a closet he hides it away when joe lets clarrisa in)
clarrisa:what is it?
Joe:I have a confession
clarrissa:what?
joe:it was me that puked on your car
clarrissa:what? why didnt you say sooner
Joe:I dont know..theres something else that £200 ound you left here for those shoes you wanted well I had this tip off from benny about a horse so I thought id treble your money sadly the horse lost
clarrissa:you took advice from that freak???
(a cough emerges from the closet)
clarrissa:well I want my money back
Joe:yeah I know
clarrissa;otherwise no more nurse naughty for an entire month
Joe:what you cant I was just getting the hang of being doctor kinky
clarrissa:well if you dont give me your money back you wont be getting your thermoscope back either (looks at closet)you can come out the closet now benny

benny climbs out looking sheepish(while clarrissa leaves)
benny (looks at joe):doctor kinky?

EXT:playground
Ant is standing in playground and see's his bullys coming towards him
bully leader: yo look at dis home boy ere you got my lunch money today (the other bullys laugh)
Ant:no I aint
Bully:im sorry are you getting cocky with me jackson?you better not be
Ant: why dont you get lost
Bully:I dont belive this this sucker is actually dissing me..get on your knees and kiss my feet otherwise ill kick your ass
Ant:try me
bully grabs ant by the collar
Gavin:id let him go if I where you
Bully:who are you
gavin:im the guy telling you to get your hands off him
bully lets go off ant
bully:i was only messing
gavin:well so am I(grabs bully by collar)whats your name?
bully:Sonny
gavin:well sonny go near my little brother again and ill beat 10 shades out of you...do you get me?
sonny:yeah man
gavin lets him go sonny runs off
sonny:this aint the end my brother will be after you now
(gavin smirks)

diamond1
08-08-2006, 14:20
EXT:walking along the prom
Ant:that was amazing
Gavin:I said I hated bullys didnt I?
Ant:did you ever get bullied?
Gavin:no my brother always had my back
Ant:I wish I had a brother to have my back
Gavin:well your gonna have to make do with me
(a suped up car pulls up)
Sonny:thats him bruv(Tariq gets out the car)
Tariq:what?you again I told you what would happen if you showed your face and now you messing with my family he's 15 blood whats your problem?
Gavin:he was bullying Ant here
Tariq:then ants gotta fight his own battles then he dont need some nobody to fight for him...your just a pussy!
Gavin: (laughs) oh that explains why your pleased to see me

(punches Tariq, Tariq returns the punch the two end up brawling on the floor Gavin gets the betetr of Tariq but Tariq hits him with a headbutt Gavin falls back and Tariq repeatidly punches him the face gavin gets up and lays Tariq out with a punch Tariq counters with a kick to gavins right knee both men fall down)

Tariq:this aint over...your dead you hear?....YOUR DEAD!!( tariq and sonny get in the car and drive off)

Ant:whoa where did you learn to fight like that?
Gavin:ant lets go
Ant:that was sooo cool
Gavin:yeah?
Ant:I wanna be like you
Gavin:no you dont trust me on that

INT:the jacksons
Steph:Tony...tony
tony:what?
steph: that was Ants school someone took him out early after a fight
Tony:a fight?
Steph:someone came in and threatened a pupil and took Ant out
tony:sounds like gavin
steph:what so hes fighting 15 year olds now
tony:ill get to the bottom of this (he rings ants mobile)Ant its me when you get this message call me (hangs up)
steph:what now
tony:we wait
(the door opens)
Ant:mum...dad you missed it
Steph:where have you been?(glares at gavin as he walks in)and you whats your game?
Gavin:my game?
Steph:yeah starting fights on children...look at your face again another fight? a 15 year old didnt do that what was it this time...
Gavin:dont wanna talk about it
Ant:gavin beat up Tariq nabil the hardest person in brighton
tony and steph look angered

Pinkbanana
08-08-2006, 18:37
I can see how this could become seriously quite addictive reading. :eek:

Loving how the characters/storylines are beginning to intertwine – the Sonny business bringing Gavin back in contact with that horrible bloke, Tariq (boo!).

Think its sweet how Gavin is keen to look out for Ant. Showing his caring side, and talking about his own brother, helps to flesh out his character.

I do find the scenes with Benny comical!:lol: Also Joe is growing on me, or should that be Doctor Kinky!!! :rotfl:

Cant wait to see what the consequences of Gavin upsetting Tariq will be! :ninja:

diamond1
08-08-2006, 22:02
oh bless you....
I cannot tell you how much I love your comments (and anyone elses) I really hope I do not let you down with how it goes

Pinkbanana
09-08-2006, 18:33
You're doing a grand job, D1!:)

When can we expect to get the next instalment of 'Caught up with the Waves'?!

DaVeyWaVey
09-08-2006, 21:39
Just caught up on the latest installments, great stuff! Seems like Gavin will have to watch Tariq, he seems like a nasty piece of work.

I am loving the scenes with Benny.......such a funny character and the dr. kinky stuff! I am loving the humour you are using D1!

diamond1
10-08-2006, 12:28
Benny:has she answered any of your calls yet?
Joe: no.....this is all your fault
benny:me how do you work that one out?
Joe:saying about that stupid horse was going to win
benny: oh come on
(clarrissa walks in)
Clarrissa:got my money Joe
Joe:babe I cant afford it you know what
Clarrissa:you spent it quick enough though
Joe: I was drunk
Benny: paraletic actually..remember what that girl said she never met anyone who drinks like you
Clarrissa:what girl
Joe:Errr I dunno what he is on about
Benny:yeah you do that stripper you danced with
Joe: benny(glares at him) sssh
Clarrissa:stripper?
joe:she had clothes on
Benny: (laughs)no she never
Joe:BENNY SHUT UP
clarrissa storms off
Joe: what did you do that for?
benny: what?

(joe runs out after her)
Joe:babe listen to me I would never hurt you meet me on the pier tonight and i'll have your money
clarrissa:well lets put it like this if you have my money Ill have something for you

joe and clarrissa smile

Ext: park
Gavin is jogging around and see's kelly sunbathing kelly notice's him
Kelly:gareth!!
gavin stops
gavin:gavin(correcting her)
kelly:yeah sorry...how are you im sorry about Tariq(looks at his face) have you been in another fight
gavin:yeah with Tariq
kelly:listen dont make an enemy of Tariq he's dangerous
gavin:why do you care?
Kelly:I dont but I dont want Tariq to go after you either
gavin:well I can look after myself
Kelly:listen gavin you dont know him like I do he will kill you if you try to feud with him
gavin:he's all mouth
Kelly:belive me he's not...look theres one way you might be able to build bridges
gavin:why would I want to
Kelly:because you dont need hm after you
gavin: ok what do I have to do
kelly writes down an address
Kelly:have you got a car?
gavin:no
Kelly:well im sure you can find one because tonight you will be racing Tariq

diamond1
10-08-2006, 12:36
http://www.cinematical.com/media/2006/06/tokyodriftreview2.jpg
official trailer for Late night special "fast and furious on the beach!!" coming soon
Part music/part film (music by N-trance set you free)
When I hold you baby,Feel your heartbeat close to me,Wanna stay in your arms forever,Only love can set you free
we see a Suburu imprezza pull up next to a jet black Golf GTI several other engines start reving in the back ground We see Gavin pull up in a feul injected Golf GTI
When we touch each other,In a state of ecstasy,,Want this night to last forever,Only love can set you free
the camera sets to Joe and Clarrissa ripping each others clothes off kissing passionalty under the pier

Music cuts and we set back to the racing we see several cars racing down the prom at high speeds we see kelly cheering on the side lines
we then see back and forth camera work between several scenes police cars giving chase,gavin punching Tariq,Joe and clarrissa running half naked through the lanes,and finally Tariq and gavin squaring up to each other followed by a voice over
what happens when deadly rivals meet

followed by a head on collision and a huge explosion(EDIT I have edited this episode heavily so its not that rude so now i can post it in my normal thread so everyone can read it...being posted later tonight being late night and all :) )http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/703/703934/the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-20060501051111465-000.jpg

Pinkbanana
10-08-2006, 12:48
Oh super……….cant wait…..:cheer:

QUOTE FROM TRAILER: A car race, we see a Suburu imprezza pull up next to a jet black Golf GTI several other engines start revving in the back ground, we see Gavin pull up in a fuel injected Golf GTI…

The camera sets to Joe and Clarrissa ripping each others clothes off kissing passionately under the pier… followed by a head on collision and a huge explosion! The mind boogles...:eek: Can understand why its a late night special! :rotfl:

I'm really enjoying Caught up with the waves, D1! :)

EDIT: What time can we expect this instalment to be posted? Fear I shall miss it if later tonight as going out, but shall definitely catch it in the morning!

diamond1
10-08-2006, 13:33
Oh super……….cant wait…..:cheer:

QUOTE FROM TRAILER:The camera sets to Joe and Clarrissa ripping each others clothes off kissing passionately under the pier… followed by a head on collision and a huge explosion! The mind boogles...:eek: Can understand why its a late night special! :rotfl:

! thats not quite what the trailer meant:rotfl: ha thats really funny mind....I was thinking of posting around 10 tonight :) you can always catch up tommrow if you miss it

diamond1
10-08-2006, 22:14
FAST AND FURIOUS ON THE BEACH!!!
EXT: on a side road full of maxed car's,scantily clad women,suddenly a fleet of cars all arrive at once the leader Tariq gets out and greets several gang members he checks out several women walking by,kelly gets out of the car and coughs to alert tariq of her pressence.out of nowhere a jet black Golf GTI pulls up gavin gets out.
Gavin:Hey
Tariq:yo what is this white boy doing here leave now
Gavin:as it turns out I have been invited (looks at kelly)
Kelly:I invited him
Tariq:you what?
Kelly: (looks at gavin)where did your car come from?
Gavin:my uncles got several
Tariq:listen boy this is my house,if you want to race prove yourself white boi
Gavin: prove myself ? ok (he punches Tariq,Tariq falls back on the car bonnet Tariq gets up and responds and they fight furiosley on the floor both men roll around brawling and get up and square up to each other)
Tariq: ok man you wanna settle the score then you race me winner takes car
Gavin: ok
EXT: pier
Clarrissa is awaiting Joe's arrival she see's a motorbike pull up Joe gets off he gives clarrissa a envelope with her money in it
Joe:we had a deal
clarrissa:yeah we did
(they run under the pier and start kissing she rips his leather jacket and beanie off he starts carressing her)
we cut back to the race and tariq and Gavin are all set to race,the race begins and the two men speed off gavin has a advantage but Tariq quickly gets the lead kelly is seen cheering as two blurred cars bomb past the two men dangerously edge closer to each other and the cars actually clash)we cut back to the pier where Joe has clarrissa up against a post they are engaged in a intresting position they are interupted by a police man the pair looked shocked.
back to the race and the cars are dangerously close to each other suddenly they hear sirens both men panic Tariq gets distracted and swerves into a street in front of two diffrent street racers they swerve into each other and have a head on collision one of the cars explode Tariq gets out and starts to run a police car starts to trail him until gavin pulls out in front and lets him in they speed off and hide in a layby.both men exchange a look of relief.
back to the pier and joe and clarrissa are in a state of undress
policeman : oi oi what have we hear
Joe:its not what it looks like(hands covering his privates)
policeman:i bet its not listen lad I aint gonna knick either of ya
joe and clarrissa both have a sigh of relief until he continues
policeman: providing I get something off her
Joe:no way...you dirty ****** (joe head butts policeman) both run off into street naked they get into the lanes...

Pinkbanana
11-08-2006, 00:55
Cor blimey........powerful stuff, D1! If that was the heavily edited version, the unedited stuff must be dynamite, and carry a health warning!!! :eek:

Another blistering instalment...talk about twists and turns, and keeping your audience guessing!!!

There's nothing predictable or mundane about your writing, D1! :clap: Gavin saving Tariq's bacon for a start was totally unexpected!

What a shocker at the end, with PC Dodgy (the swine!). Pleased Joe head butted him! :D (not that Im one to normally condone violence!). I hope it wasnt a cold night if they were running away starkers...:lol:

What happens next?!

More please......:D

bakedbean
11-08-2006, 10:12
God this is such a good soap just a shame you cant be put into the soapawards oh well there is next year.

diamond1
11-08-2006, 10:45
God this is such a good soap just a shame you cant be put into the soapawards oh well there is next year. oh thank you very much,thats a very flattering comment to make thank you very much

But pat yourself on the back also because exeter was the forerunner for the soapboards and maybe mine would be around today if it wasnt for exeter :)

diamond1
11-08-2006, 11:40
same night as " fast and furious on the beach"
INT:joes bedroom(with clarissa)
Joe:I love making up
Clarrissa: me too
Joe:you know what I wish life could be like this forever
Clarrissa:hmm its perfect
Joe:are we back on
Clarrissa:what do you think
Joe:yeah we are(both giggle)
Clarrissa:you know I think its about time you met my dad
Joe:you dad? what is he like?
Clarrissa:he is great he will love you
Joe:I doubt it
(joe looks worried)

INT:in gavins car
Tariq:man you did'nt have to do that
Gavin:well I did
Tariq:after all thats happened...blood, respect to you
(gavin and tariq exchange an akward glance)

INT:joes bedroom
Joe:so when am I going to meet them?
Clarrissa:I dont know...does this mean we are(pause)you know?..a proper couple
Joe:I supose it does yes
(The couple kiss and start messing around under the covers)

INT:Gavins car
Tariq:yo pull up here(gavin pulls up,the car door opens and kelly appears)
Kelly:Tariq? are you ok
Tariq:yeah im good...Gavin helped me out
Gavin:it was nothing really
(kelly and Gavin share a long look both thinking the same thing)

diamond1
11-08-2006, 11:46
EXT kelly's house
Kelly:thanks for the ride(looks at gavin)bye babe(looks at tariq)
Tariq:see you babe (kisses kelly to Gavin's disgust)
(Gavin drives off after another 10 minutes in akward silence while driving tariq asks him to pull over and drop him off Gavin does so and drives off until he stops off at the rabbit for a quick drink he enters and its really empty...bennys at the bar)
Benny:wotcha buddy
Gavin:half a lager please(gavins then presses himself against the bar in a moody way)
Benny:coming up...(pours out drink noticing gavins attitude )wanna talk about it?
Gavin:no
Benny:good either do I
Gavin:cheers (lays the money on the bar)
Benny:so looks like you have had another scrap
Gavin ignores him
Benny:are you from round here?
Gavin:no
Benny:what an excellent conversation you make
Gavin: I aint a talking person alright
Benny: ok whatever Im not judging although if I was....Id think you was a right muppet
Gavin:why would you think that?
Benny:because you look like a good looking lad and yet your in this dive..why aint you out there pulling the birds
Gavin:mate just shut up for crying out loud I want some thinking time by myself....on my own you know....not you just me by myself alright?
Benny:so you just want some time alone
Gavin yes(gritting his teeth)
benny: ok you wont mind if I sing then....all by myself dont wanna be all by myyyy seeeellllf
Gavin:I think I liked you better before you sung
Benny:most people do...come on whats her name
Gavin:who?
Benny:theres only one creature in this universe that makes a man pull that face
Gavin:what face?
Benny:the I fancy someone who dont fancy me face
Gavin:who says its that
Benny:mate I work here everynight I see every sort of problem most include blokes who aint got a bird
Gavin : oh...listen mate its nothing like that
Benny: pull the other one...so whats her name I might know her
Gavin:it dont matter
Benny:it does...tell me and the next drink is on the house
Gavin:I dont know I think its kelly something....is it kelly webster?
Benny:your having a bubble bath...george websters little girl (cracks up laughing)
Gavin:whats so funny
Benny:you dont stand a chance
Gavin:why?
Benny:mate shes a lesbian
Gavin:shut up shes going out with that Tariq bloke
Benny:since when?
Gavin:I dont know
Benny:well I be buggered....I swear she was a lesbian the way she ran off when I tried chatting her up

diamond1
11-08-2006, 11:49
(hours later still in the rabbit)
Gavin:so I told him if he didnt Id rip him in two
(both benny and gavin roll around laughing both very drunk)
Benny:you know Im glad you lightened up because I was starting to think you was a right plonker
Gavin:me? you where the one singing ...allll byyy myyyselllf
Benny: ok sssh you'll have us shut down
Gavin:yeah I agree I cant sing (D1'S personal shayne ward joke added in :lol:)
Benny:listen mate Its a shame Joe gone away for a few days we would all have such a laugh
Gavin:shame my brother aint here
Benny:where is he?
Gavin: no matter

diamond1
11-08-2006, 11:54
http://images.askmen.com/imagesmodel/2003_feb/paris_hilton/paris_hilton_150.jpg

http://www.offthekerb.co.uk/images/evans/home_image.jpg

Meet the parent...next few episodes is devoted to Joe meeting Clarrissa's father (steve)and Clarrissa's step mom Krystal (paris hilton)
they have not yet got married Steve is a wealthy buisness man however it is clear Krystal is a gold digger and things get bad for Joe when she sets her sights on him while he is trying to impress the father from hell he will be fighting off the attentions of Krystal with Another late night special coming up entitled 'keeping it in the family ' could Joe be able to resist his girlfriends sexy stepmum.
While Steve is another story he is convinced Joe is dodgy and is going to prove it once and for all .

Pinkbanana
11-08-2006, 11:59
Oh I love Benny, he is soooo… :rotfl: Loved that crack about kelly being a lesbian, just cause he crashed and burned when chatting her up! :lol:

This is really, really good stuff, D1!

A fantastic (powerful, and witty) script :bow:

diamond1
11-08-2006, 12:07
Oh I love Benny, he is soooo… :rotfl: Loved that crack about kelly being a lesbian, just cause he crashed and burned when chatting her up! :lol:

This is really, really good stuff, D1!

A fantastic (powerful, and witty) script :bow:

why thank you,I feel like I have now got Caught up with the waves on track I am well in advance because I have wrote in advance and I am looking forward to the twists and turns coming up I have wrote a great couple of episodes on the love triangle with Gavin/kelly/Tariq theres been some new characters just joined not including the parents (they're old in my eyes because I have wrote them in a fair few episodes) who are explosive stuff and very very edgy stuff and I got another one on the way.

Pinkbanana
11-08-2006, 12:14
theres been some new characters just joined.

Oh I hope little Ronnie is amongst them!!! :cheer:

So do we 'Caught up with the Waves' fans have to wait a (very long) week for the next instalment? Whilst you (very selfishly - Im joking :) ) bog off to Spain?!

diamond1
11-08-2006, 12:23
I dont know when Im going because I was going tommrow but the flights are a bit buggered so I might have to wait a bit longer :(

and ronnie corbet hasnt been signed yet...sorry

diamond1
11-08-2006, 12:33
EXT:the barnes mansion drive
Joe:cor blimey your dad lives here?
Clarrissa:yeah
Joe:babe why are you living in that flat with your friends when you have a place like this
Clarrissa:me? living here?(laughs)you have no idea
Joe:why?
(door opens revealing a stunning blonde woman standing in the doorway)
woman:clarrissa..darling welcome home and whos this (eyes up joe)
Clarrissa:this is joe wheres dad? (man appears behind the woman)
Man:my baby
Clarrissa:daddy (runs up to him and wraps her arms round him)dad its great to see you and you too krystal (looks at woman)
Krystal:Stevie darling this is the lovely Joe we hear about all the time
Steve:ah so your the bloke my baby has been seeing
Joe:err yeah nice to meet you mate (akward pause )I brought you this(hands steve a bottle of wine)
steve chardonnay?
Joe:is that ok?
Steve:im more a beer kind of guy but thanks
krystal:however I love all kinds of wine(walks up to joe) I love a man who has a good choice of wine
Joe: (nervous giggle)well it wasnt really a selection it was the cheapest wine I could find in sainsburys
(Clarrisa buries her face in her hand,and steve raises his eyebrow and walks into the mansion)
Krystal: ( laughing) and a sense of humor is ever so sexy
(joe smiles while Clarrissa nudges him angrily)
Krystal:why dont you all come in?
(she holds the door open)
Krystal:after you
(joe and Clarrissa walk past and she glances at Joes bum and smiles)

DaVeyWaVey
11-08-2006, 12:34
A fantastic soap D1! I agree with what bakedbean says...it's a shame your not in the soap awards this year because i would have been very confident that your soap would have done well, i know i would have voted for your soap in a few categories over the scripts i have seen already!

diamond1
11-08-2006, 12:37
INT the barnes mansion all round the table
Joe:this looks gorgeous
Krystal:thanks I do my best
Clarrissa:he meant the food
Steve:yes my mothers recipe do you like it Joe...
Joe:yeah its fantastic
Steve:whats your occupation Joe
Joe:a builder
Krystal: ooo really I bet that gets the muscles going
Joe:errr yeah
(krystal rubs her feet against Joes thigh under the table joe drops his knife and fork and coughs loudly)
Steve:everything ok
Joe:yeah its all good,just something got stuck in my throat
Krystal: I bet.....more wine perhaps?
Joe:no actually I got to go to the little boys roon
Steve: oh ok if you go out here up the stairs 3 doors down and its on the left
Joe: ok
Krystal:actually I got to go up stairs for something I might as well show you
Joe:cheers
(Joe follows Krystal up the stairs,as soon as they're out of sight Joe grabs krystals arm)
Joe:listn Krystal, I dont know what you think is going on but its not Im with clarrissa
Krystal: I know that (laughs)
Joe:so you're not after me?
Krystal:well what does this tell you (she slips her dress off she is now naked)
Joe: oh..wow (cant take his eyes off her)
Krystal:I bet your little girlfriend cant give you this(she goes to kiss him Joe backs off)
Joe:I cant do this..sorry
Krystal sighs in frustration

diamond1
11-08-2006, 12:39
INT:the barnes mansion just steve and clarrissa are at the table
Steve:are you sure he'sok he seems dodgy to me
Clarrissa: oh dad ...you hardly know him I do he's lovely
Steve:yeah well I am not convinced
Clarrissa:when are you ever convinced by anything
Steve:well he had better not hurt you
clarrissa:he wont (joe burst through doors)
Joe:babe we got to go
Clarrissa:we havent even started our dinner yet
Joe:I know but I got something on we got to Go now
Clarrissa:Joe what wrong?
Joe:nothings wrong but we got to go now(krystal walks in)
krystal:hi all
Joe:erm we're going
Krystal:this early? I had loads of things planned for this evening
Joe:yeah...but I have a thing on at the thing in the thing...if you see what I mean
Steve:what are you on about lad? wait are you on something?
Joe:no no nothing like that...just I really need to be going
Clarrissa: ok ok we're going...bye dad
Joe sighs a sigh of relief as he goes to leave thinking I got away with that

...not quite yet Joe
Steve still in the dinner room on his own gets out his mobile
Steve:hello george...sorry to be ringing this time off night but I need a place in brighton asap.....

diamond1
11-08-2006, 12:44
A fantastic soap D1! I agree with what bakedbean says...it's a shame your not in the soap awards this year because i would have been very confident that your soap would have done well, i know i would have voted for your soap in a few categories over the scripts i have seen already!

that makes me really proud to hear that, everyone who has replied thanks so much,

I would like to go in the soap awards but it would be so unfair to myself and the other people
hinson high,devon sea's exeter and vclb have been around for quite a while and they deserve a lot of applause for thier hard work over the last year while mine as been here a week.

besides that I have quite a lot more establishment to do with my soap regarding characters,storylines and a community there is quite a bit lacking at the minute but next year if all goes well please vote :)

diamond1
11-08-2006, 15:49
INSIDE SOAP SPOILERS!!http://www.countrybookshop.co.uk/images/jackets/1999/ISOAPU01.jpg

forbidden love:
Gavin and kelly start an affair that will rock brighton and it will happen as the mayor takes steps to get rid of gavin after gavin takes the rap for something Tariq does,
Brotherly Love:if thats not enough for gavin he also will have a shock when his sister lucy (loui baitley)breifly turns up telling him that his brother needs his help inside prison, will Gavin help Jamie??

Comings and Goings:a interactive vote over the summer will decide which character DIES in a upcoming special called 'Keeping it in the family' those in the short list include Gavin,kelly,Ant,Tariq and Joe this could lead to the entire outcome of season1 changing,who goes you decide
also the barnes join brighton (steve and Krystal) to be near Clarrissa and while Steve has his hands full with Joe, Krystal has time for others including a austrailian ex- soldier stranded in Brighton who she falls head over heels for sadly he dont feel the same he has his eyes on another sexy newcomer Natasha...which krstal takes very badly however the tables turn on her as her rich german parents come to visit leading to more trauma when they reveal her SECRET sister

Tommy the gangster gavin is on the run from also is set to die off screen leading his son Nick (Joel backett) wanting answers thats not to mention SETH (maryln manson) who is Brightons newest bad boy shaking things up when he comes face to face with an old enemy and becomes the shows first killer but it dont look like it will stop at just one
-
http://www.rdfmanagement.com/clients/images/pic_daniel_macpherson_lg_01.jpgJadon Christopher (daniel macpherson) is the australian Bad boy who gets stranded in Brighton,he soon meets sexy Krystal and embarks on a night he will never forget involving a lot of sex,drugs and plenty of booze and thats his first few episodes.
Jadon is 22 from sydney and is going to be season 1's new heart throb and with the axe coming down on a unsuspecting cast member the public wants rid off, he is great insurance for us here.he has had plenty of issues in his home town and was kicked to the kerb by his rich parents after he appeared in a raunchy video including hardcore porn and drugs with top porn star BLACKGOLD a.k.a natasha (abi titmus)who is 27 years old and very bitter about the past
http://www.postershop.ru/pub/uploads/gb/FP1513_big.jpg
with her also appearing in his first episode tommrow 12:00

Nick Owen Is the son of gangster Tommy Owen who is dead set on revenge of his fathers death,Nick is a bouncer from Gavins hometown Essex and knows him very well Nick will resort to any messure to avenge his fathers murder,he does however have once weakness Gavins little sister lucy who he is looking out for!!!
http://www.britishsoapawards.tv/images/nominees/JakeMoon.jpg

bakedbean
11-08-2006, 16:23
Wow looks fantastic cant wait to see what happens next.

Pinkbanana
11-08-2006, 17:51
Wow looks fantastic cant wait to see what happens next.

I'll second that!!!

It looks like its going to get even more exciting...

Edit: Good luck and all that in Ibiza, D1! :)

diamond1
11-08-2006, 21:53
dont worry PB,I wont be going until further notice so more CUWTW for a bit longer

diamond1
12-08-2006, 12:00
we see a man waking up in a bedroom this man is australian ex-soldier Jadon christopher with a blonde female next to him which is Natasha both are lying naked in bed after a night of passion
Jadon:nice place you got around here
Natasha:Im glad you approve
Jadon:how are you anyway I forgot to ask
Natasha:Im fantastic now (laughs)
Jadon:I forgot how fantastic you where in bed babes (leans over and kisses her)
Natasha:well I have had plenty of experience (laughs) afer I left oz
Jadon:what here in the uk??
Natasha:no I had a spell in germany when I visited my real mum
Jadon;I thought you hated her
Natasha:I do...thats why I screwed her new husband before I left
Jadon:so why here in brighton
Nathsha:it turns out I have a sister here
Jadon:blimey
Natasha:what brings you here...other than what we just did over and over all last night because theres plenty who give you that anyway
Jadon:not quite like you ......anyways what makes you think its anything other than that?
Nathasha:I know you too well baby
Jadon:(laughs)well lets just say its an old score to settle!!

INT the rabbit
Gavin walks in and stands oposite the bar from benny
Gavin:alright benny
Benny:wotcha matey...is there anything I can get you a drink perhaps?
Gavin:no not after last night just a full english breakfast will do
gavin orders while a young girl walks up behind him
girl:well well well
Gavin:lucy!!benny cancel that order

diamond1
12-08-2006, 12:03
INT:natashas bedroom Jadon is looking at the mirror doing his trousers up while While natasha is in bed looking on
Natasha:so who is this guy?
Jadon:Seth Columbine!
Natasha:so whats this seth done?
Jadon:well me and Seth go way back we went to school together we lost contact after he got in some kind of rock band and started dressing up as Goth he got hooked on herroin and became a bit twisted...cut story short after I got thrown out the army because of our video and I came and I found he sold plenty of blow to my little sister he went on the run soon after,
Natasha:and theres me thinking you came back for me
Jadon:babes we agreed we just did this every now and again.....we agreed didnt we? if neither of us are taken by the time we're 30 we will get married but until then everything will be casual
Natasha:I supose you're right
Jadon:I got to go
Natasha:where will you stay?
Jadon:i dont know Ill survive
Natasha:take this (hands him a key) this way you have always got here to come to
Jadon:cheers (kisses her) anyway laters babes (leaves room)
Natasha:JADON wait!! (Hes already gone) I love you....

EXT:the pier
Gavin:so what brings you here
Lucy:wanted to see what you're up to these days
Gavin:have you heard from mum?
Lucy:no but dad sends his love
Gavin:dont mention that man
Lucy:why do you hate him so much
Gavin;he never had time for me or jamie thats why
Lucy:ah Jamie thats why Im here
Gavin:why? is he ok?
Lucy:he kind of needs a favour
Gavin:what kind of favour?
Lucy:he is in a kind of debt
Gavin:what kind of debt?
Lucy:well lets just say he needs protection from tommys boys now
Gavin:why they are after me if anything
lucy:not quite tommy was killed in a gangland hit and its rumored 'the firm' think its down to Jamie
Gavin:Jamie? but he dont know those kind of connections
lucy:well in prison he does
Gavin:so whats the favour?
Lucy:he will have to tell you that...in prison

diamond1
12-08-2006, 12:05
INT prison visit room
Gavin:sits down opposite Jamie
Jamie:alright Gav
Gavin:whats the deal?
Jamie:the deal is Tommy Owen is dead he was shot in the head by the eastham lot
Gavin:so whys tommys firm after you?
Jamie:well one Im in prison for beating him with a tourque wrench
Gavin:but its common knowledge that it was me
Jamie:and two I share a cell with donnie jacobs head of the the eastham boys and the firm know I would resort to anything to keep you safe even if that means killing Tommy Owen
Gavin:did you arrange it?
Jamie looks at him and looks away in disgust
Gavin: I dont belive this......not only am I a target now.......so is lucy j you know what the firm resort to
Jamie:its not the firm Im worried about its the eastham lot they dont kill people for free they expect favours
Gavin:what kind of favours
Jamie:as in a drugs deal going down on the docks they need a fresh runner
Gavin:Jamie I cant get involved in that
Jamie:so its alright for you to let me get banged up then but you walk away lesson 1 in this underworld we're in Gav once you're in you never just walk away
Gavin:you didnt have to do it I never asked you
Jamie:like Im going to let an 18 year old kid go down in a place like this you might think you're tough but you aint until you been here when that cell door shuts and you hear people screaming and its just you and your thoughts...thats not to mention the pyscho you're banged up with who could slit your throat in your sleep
Gavin:so why risk me going in doing a drug deal..
Jamie:because if you dont Ill be killed like i say these people dont kill for free...so little brother will you do this for me
Gavin: ok im in..whos the guy Im meeting
Jamie:seth Columbine!!

diamond1
12-08-2006, 12:06
EXT:docklands outside london
Gavin is standing by a wall no one is around he is next to a breifcase containing £100,000 he see's a gothic character approaching
Gavin:you must be seth!!
Seth:so your the kid
Gavin:listen mate I aint no kid understand now wheres the gear I want to be gone as quick as possible
Seth:no...first I want to know if I can trust you how do I know your not 5-0
Gavin: I aint a pig if that what you mean
Seth:you english types make me laugh
(gavin smirks)
Seth:still I am not 100% certain your not police (looks around) but ok the gear is in a car along tottenham court road around the back off a abandonded lock up with the numer 13 on it...heres the key for it...now theres the matter of 100 grand
gavin hands him the money
Seth:good man now run along back to the eastham lot I dont want to hear from you again

diamond1
12-08-2006, 12:08
INT:THE RABBIT
steve and krystal walk in
Steve:so this must be the local
Krystal:its not what we're used to though
Steve:well lets hope their food is better
Krystal:I sincerley hope so
(Benny walks up to them both behind the bar)
benny:yes how may I help you both today?
Steve:we want a table if thats alright
Benny:sure is..let me get my lovely waitress to show you to your table and she will take your order ok buddy?
Steve:cheers
(waitress takes steve and krystal to their table after they order they start to chat)
Steve:it dont look that bad
Krystal:I supose not
Steve:what did you order
Krystal:the duck order with seasonal salad (krystal says this whilst giving the eye to a stranger sitting directly behind steve)
Steve:Ill have to try it you wont mind will you
Krystal:whats mine is yours (uncrosses her legs under the table while the stranger looks on in delight)
Steve:thats why I love you..listen Krystal I am not the most romantic man in the world but I do want you to know I love you and I want you to know that I have never felt like this over anyone....even helen god rest her soul but I want you to know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you Krystal roberts will you marry me?
Krystal:Steve? (shuffles around in discomfort,the stranger gets up and walks off and Krystal smiles in embarrsment as the whole resturant is watching)
Steve:well
Krystal: of course Ill marry you,(she gets up and wraps her arms round smiling an evil grin and whispers)and whats yours is now mine

diamond1
12-08-2006, 12:11
EXT:tony and steph are downstairs watching the news on t.v and ant walks down stairs with his head shaven and his ear freshly peirced wearing a armless hooded top over a t-shirt with dog tags around his neck.
Steph:ant? what have you done?
Ant:I thought it was time for an image change
Steph:you look like Gavin though
Ant:yeah thats the whole point dad what do you think?
Tony:I think you look great kiddo
Ant:see dad likes it
Steph:what will your school say
Ant:I dont care mum I look like Gavin though everyone will think im the dogs...
Steph:dont you dare finish that sentance young man
Ant:but mum gavin swears
Steph:let me tell you something ant?? remember that time when we went round grans and you didnt say thanks for your birthday money...remember what your punishment was?
Ant:gulps
Steph:now go to your room
ant: oh your so unfair
--------------------------------------------------------------------
there will be some more later and then thats it for a week ok because I got a flight later on tonight :)

Pinkbanana
12-08-2006, 14:11
Wow… D1, this is strong material. Your writing is really powerful, sometimes quite dark and shocking in content, though balanced out beautifully with humour, and some romance.:thumbsup:

The developing storylines are great, and you can actually imagine a lot of it happening in society!

Loving the addition of the new characters (though think Caught up with the Waves would be enriched even further by the arrival of a small chap...*coughs* Ronnie Corbett *coughs*) :lol:

Anyway....I'm really enjoying this, more please. :D

diamond1
12-08-2006, 16:42
EXT: outside chip shop
Gavin is walking along with his IPOD plugged in and he walks past Kelly
Gavin:hey
Kelly:hey
Gavin:what you doing walking around this time of night
Kelly:its only 11
Gavin:still a dangerous place for a lady like yourself this time of night...you dont know whos about
Kelly:well I was meant to be with Tariq but he has stood me up...where are you off to?
Gavin:im off home just had to make a delivery somewhere
Kelly:delivery? sounds intresting...
Gavin:no just a little thing for my brother
Kelly:aw bless you...well Im off clubbing maybe you want to come with me?
Gavin:well Im meant to be getting home.....
kelly opens her jacket to reveal a sexy dress
Gavin:but they can wait.....where we off too?

INT:nightclub
Kelly:this is where it all happens..Im surprised they let you in looking like that
Gavin:like what?
Kelly:come on lets have a drink and get dancing (they both start drinking and dancing however after about 10 minutes)
Kelly:I dont belive it
Gavin:what?
(gavin turns round to see Tariq snogging another girl in the club while holding a joint)
Gavin:come on kel he's not worth it
Kelly:no I want to see what he has got to say for himself
Kelly: oi whats going on? (tariq looks round)
Tariq:nothing babes,its not what it looks like I swear down to ya
Kelly:whatever
Tariq:KELLY come back
Gavin:you really are a slimeball aint ya (punches tariq full on in the mouth)thats for being a *****
Gavin follows kelly outside

-------------------------------------------------------------
BREAKING NEWS:ronnie corbet has signed a deal with us he will be joining very very soon

so thats it for now as Im leaving in 10 minutes catch you all when I return from spain in a week(hopefully with a new job in tow :) )
hope everyone keeps reading and I thank you all just for taking the time to read it so big thank you all theres some more to come to look forward too !! bye all for now xxx

Pinkbanana
12-08-2006, 17:31
BREAKING NEWS:ronnie corbet has signed a deal with us he will be joining very very soon

so thats it for now as Im leaving in 10 minutes catch you all when I return from spain in a week(hopefully with a new job in tow :) )

Theres some more to come, and to look forward too!! Bye all for now xxx

Good bye, D1 - good luck, and have a great time out there! :)

:cheer: Fantastic news about Ronnie Corbett joining (sooo excited)!!!:cheer:

Shall miss... Caught Up With The Waves :crying: This week is going to go very slow, I just know it! :(

DaVeyWaVey
14-08-2006, 18:19
I can't wait for the next installment when you come back, i have now become a regular addict to this soap, all the storylines are building up now and are getting really interesting.

I am most looking forward too the Kelly/Tariq/Gavin love triangle and seeing more of Seth too...also liking the interactive vote idea so we decide who dies, very original and exciting..your scripts definetly have me hooked!

Also glad Ronnie Corbett has joined too :cheer:

Pinkbanana
19-08-2006, 18:42
I can't take this much longer :crying: .......when will there be some more Caught Up With The Waves?!:(

Cant wait till little Ronnie joins the cast (have met him twice!). I wonder what type of character he will be? :hmm:
A Johnny Allen pink jumper wearing gangster type whom loves watching his Bad Girls boxsets?
An Ibiza club loving monk?
A cross dressing politician with a secret fetish for knee length high heel, fur lined boots?
An Ex SAS officer with a drink (caffeine/coffee addiction) problem?
An Arms Dealer who's obsessed with Charlotte Church documentaries?
A mad, bad and dangerous to know ex tv chef who is bitter after being sacked from the bbc for poisoning Terry Wogan? :sick:

Come on, D1, drag yourself back from Ibiza asap please! (Honestly some people are just soooooooo selfish!!!!) :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
19-08-2006, 18:44
I can't wait much longer either, i am missing my daily fix of this!

diamond1
24-08-2006, 13:49
Ok everyone first of all im back!! and second im back with a vengeance...I promise to deliver more caught up with the waves due to the strong cult following it has recieved in my absence lol....but really thanks to everyone who has read it and an even bigger thank you to all those who have left comments!

especially Pinkbanana who has really made a point of her devotion and also daveywavey who never fails to miss anything.

STORY SO FARin case you forgot
Gavin a kid from the ghetto arrives in brighton on the run from a gang after his brother went in prison for his crime,feuds with local bad lad tariq and falls for his girlfriend.Benny and Joe are the morecombe and wise of the show, Joe has a long term girlfreind called clarrissa whos rich tycoon father steve is marrying gold digger Krystal,

Gavin and kelly have just caught tariq cheating in a night club and now a will they/wont they is on the cards

.Drug baron Seth is claiming the prize for the most evil character after just one outing expect bad blood to incur.

Ozzie soldier Jadon has arrived in brighton baying for Seths blood but has found time to have sex with an old flame who happens to be a porn star and herself has connections to a certain residnet yet either know -just yet!

in the weeks to come expect sex,blood,violence,lies,deciet,blackmail,lesbian incest and even more shocking a season finale that lives up to the title name

diamond1
24-08-2006, 13:51
INT:Kellys house(gavin and kelly walk in)
Kelly: (sobbing)cheers for the lift home
Gavin:its ok
Kelly:you must think Im a right idiot
Gavin:not at all...he is the idiot
Kelly:why would he do this to me?
Gavin:who knows
Kelly:I loved him you know
Gavin:yeah well we have all been there at one point...even me
Kelly:what was her name?
Gavin:who said it was a she?
Kelly:what!?
Gavin:just pulling your leg (laughs)
Kelly: (laughing)cheers your a good mate
Gavin:yeah I have been told
Kelly:in fact you could be more..(leans in to kiss him for a brief second he kisses her back)
Gavin:I cant do this...its wrong it feels like im taking advantage
Kelly:its ok
Gavin:no its not look ive gotta go ill see you around
Kelly: please dont leave me
Gavin:well....alright ill stay a few minutes longer (he sits on her bed with her and they both hug after a while they both fall asleep on the bed)

DaVeyWaVey
24-08-2006, 13:57
Great to have you back D1! Will Gavin and Kelly get it together?! Can't wait to see what happens next!

diamond1
24-08-2006, 14:09
INT:penthouse on the shore of brighton
Steve: ok keep your eyes closed (is walking Krystal inside with his hands cupped over her eyes)ok open
Krystal:is this house yours
Steve:its ours...all i got to do is sign the dotted line
Krystal: oh thanks hunny (wraps her arms around him)
Steve:and Ill even let you sort out the decorating
Kystal:me? well I would but cant you get someone to do it......
Steve: (laughs)you do whatever you like (pulls out a wad of cash) here go buy yourself something nice
Krystal:theres only 100 here
Steve:and you want more?
Krystal:yeah there are some shoes I have seen I really need
Steve:have you not got enough bleedin shoes?
Krsytal:a girl can never have too many shoes
Steve:so when are your mum and dad coming to visit again?
Krysta;in a few days they are staying in a hotel somewhere
Steve:cant wait(rolls his eyes)

diamond1
24-08-2006, 14:12
INT:KELLYS BEDROOM
gavin is asleep on the chair Kelly wakes up gavin awakes when he sees her
Gavin:morning
Kelly:hi
Gavin:how are you feeling
Kelly:like ****
Gavin:come here (hugs kelly)
Kelly:listen Gav thanks for last night I mean you could have taken advantage and you didnt...thank you
Gavin:its ok
(gavin walks out)

EXT:krystal walks into a dark alley up to a gothic character along the side
Krystal:Seth
Seth:been a long time Krystal
Krystal:listen heres £200 that should pay off some of the debt
Seth:it pays nothing...you owe me 100 grand and until you hand over you wont be leaving england to go back to germany...or at least you wont alive
Krystal:ill pay you back just give me time I got this bloke on the verge of giving me everything
Seth:you better had but until then I think you can give me something else right here
Krstal:look I got to be going
Seth: (flashes a knife at her throat)I dont think you will going anywhere just yet..now sweetie get on your knee's

diamond1
24-08-2006, 14:47
at last Caught up with the waves has a website and this week sometime a 5 part special will air exclusivley on it and shock everyone to the ground called 'KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY'

so here it is.........http://www.freewebs.com/d1diamond1/

Skits
24-08-2006, 16:20
welcome back diamond1. this is so good. when will the 5 part special be aired so i can be glued to my screen.

diamond1
24-08-2006, 21:34
welcome back diamond1. this is so good. when will the 5 part special be aired so i can be glued to my screen.

Erm I am not sure I am hoping over the weekend sometime I am hoping to make it tastefull because a lot of it really seems X rated (and I am worried why I have this thoughts lol) and i got to introduce ronnie corbet into it somehow.

when you read the 5 part special you will understand why it took me so long to put it up I want to make it tastefull and not just a tacky thing to read.
for the minute I am going with a HUGE love affair to really shake things up

Pinkbanana
24-08-2006, 21:44
Welcome back D1!!!! I hadn't noticed, have you been away?! lol

This all sounds really, really exciting.... soooooo pleased CUWTWs is back!!!!

diamond1
24-08-2006, 21:54
Welcome back D1!!!! I hadn't noticed, have you been away?! lol

This all sounds really, really exciting.... soooooo pleased CUWTWs is back!!!!

HIIIIII its so good to be back here and its grea to be here with you on soapboards again

everything is in order and chack out my website....have you read the latest episodes on the other page and my website?

Pinkbanana
24-08-2006, 23:50
Oh yes, I've read the new bits and I'm loving it! Gavin - what a gent he is, and whats this with Krystal and Seth?! You never fail to surprise, D1!

You know I love reading CUWTW (there's a clue with my sig! lol), and it just gets better.... It was worth the wait and the expensive sessions in therapy (to overcome the withdrawal symptoms, whilst you were away)!!! lol

The website looks great too!!! You should be feeling very proud of yourself, D1 :clap: (thats proud, not smug - joking!) lol

What's this about an X rated episode?! Is it based on your exploits in Ibiza?!:eek: lol

Edit: Ive added a bit to my sig, which I think sums CUWTW up! Hope thats okay with you!

P.S. I'm really please you are back, treading the ol' soap boards again!

Sorry about delay in replying, but experiencing major probs with the internet connection...so not sure when I'll be back on, hopefully soon.

diamond1
25-08-2006, 09:46
EXT:
Krystal: please seth...dont do this
Seth:you owe me alot of money Im sure I can knock off a few grand if you do a few favours in return and its not like you have are new to this
(a figure appears in the distance neither Krystal or seth see this figure)
Krystal:ill scream if you dont let me go
Seth:and if you do that Ill cut out your voice box..besides I may want you to scream bit of a fetish I got
Krystal starts sobbing
(the figure appears its Jadon)
Jadon:hey big man why not try that with me?
Seth:well well Jadon long time no see
Jadon:enough with the innocent act I saw you going to rape this girl and lets not forget my little sister in oz in drug therapy as we speak thanks to you so drop the bull*** act
Seth:so what are you going to do...porn star oh yeah I heard about your video that made the rounds the one that ended your career,now if you please me and this temptress have unfinished buisness (grabs her and holds knife directly to her neck)now do this girl a favour and leave

Jadon thinks about what to do but throws cautio to the wind and runs towards seth,seth throws Krystal to one side and the two start scrapping violentlyJadon starts getting the better of Seth and starts punching his face but seth throws him and hits him with a few karate moves that floor jadon Seth holds his knife above Jadons head Krystal runs in and bites Seths arm Jadon takes the time to spear seth to the floor seth picks up an iron bar laying around and hits krystal with it in the scrap she falls down completley knocked out he runs off Jadon thinks about chasing but dont know wherever to save Krystals life he chooses the latter and picks up krystal and looks for the nearest hospital

diamond1
25-08-2006, 10:45
EXT:hospital
Krystals eyes open and sees jadon sitting there
Krystal:what happened?
Jadon:you got knocked out so I took you back here
Krystal:who are you
Jadon:Jadon my mates in oz call me J
Krystal:im krystal..thanks for everything
Steve comes running in
Steve;I got the phonecall what happened
Jadon:she got attacked I happened to be there
Steve:oh aye lucky that isnt it
Jadon (flares up) are you saying im involved?
Steve and Jadon square up
Krystal:steve Jadon was there for me when it mattered anyway how did you know
Jadon:I looked through your mobile and found your home number and dialled it
Krystal:my hero
Steve standing there feeling slighlty jealous
Steve:wheres the phone now?
Jadon:in her bag
Steve:im going for a coffee when I come back I expect you to be gone alright son?
Jadon (sarcastic laugh):alright 'dad' no worrys (steve walks out)
Krystal:listen J heres my number call me when I get out

diamond1
25-08-2006, 10:47
INT:GYM NEXT DAY
Jadon is working out topless in the gym and Krystal walks in
Krystal:Hi
Jadon:hello
Krystal:youl left this at the hospital (gives him a keyring with the gyms name on it)thats how I found you
Jadon:when was you left out?
Krystal:earlier today...a slight concussion I should be in bed really
Jadon|:then why arernt you
Krystal:I feel suffocated in my home
Jadon:well leave do something else
Krystal:I cant im on the verge on getting married
Jadon:only for his money
Krystal:you heard that
Jadon:every word (goes back to lifting weights,krystal checks him out)
Krystal:im not a gold digger im just desparate
Jadon:it dont matter what I think
krystal:it does I mean you saved my life
Jadon:seth wouldnt of killed you...he would want the money first
Krysal:so you was a porn star?
Jadon:dont remind me...
Krystal:what happened
Jadon:I was with this girl for three years one night we decided to experiment the video route...her flat mate found it gave it to a porn label my girlfrined became famous worldwide,her flatmate became rich and I was kicked out the army and shunned by my family
Krystal:sounds like me...I was into drugs my family found out and thats how I ended up owing money...we got a lot incommon
Jadon:weird world huh
Kyrstal:anyway after the other night I want to thank you and I didnt come here for small talk (undresses her dress and shuts the door behind her)

diamond1
25-08-2006, 10:49
Introrducing ronnie corbet as ralph and barbara windsor as bonnie
ralph and bonnie are Krystals rich german parents who have a huge announcement to make....catch them on the 'keeping it in the family' only on the the exclusive website

http://www.freewebs.com/d1diamond1/

but please make sure before reading your over 16 and dont get offended :) thats why its not posted on here in the first place (I could of put it on mile high but pink banana wants to read it)

Pinkbanana
25-08-2006, 12:31
Hot stuff indeed, have seen my childhood hero little Ronnie in a whole new light! Love the name you have given him, Ralph!! :lol: lol

You have excelled yourself as per usual, D1! :clap:

You really do have a good imagination (bet thats a blessing and a curse at times)!!! lol

Thank you, for putting it in on the website, so I could read it! Much appreciated! :)

I hope you are going to keep on writing!

Skits
25-08-2006, 12:35
i've just read the keeping it in the family script. diamond1 you're wasted on these boards. (no offence meant to the boards or anyone on them) excellent, excellent, excellent.

diamond1
26-08-2006, 17:15
Hot stuff indeed, have seen my childhood hero little Ronnie in a whole new light! Love the name you have given him, Ralph!! :lol: lol

You have excelled yourself as per usual, D1! :clap:

You really do have a good imagination (bet thats a blessing and a curse at times)!!! lol

Thank you, for putting it in on the website, so I could read it! Much appreciated! :)

I hope you are going to keep on writing!

yeah I knew you would LOVE ralph....haha I excelled myself on that one

i've just read the keeping it in the family script. diamond1 you're wasted on these boards. (no offence meant to the boards or anyone on them) excellent, excellent, excellent.that is so nice of you to say
I mean it when I say a big big thank you for that...really nice of you to say:)

diamond1
26-08-2006, 17:30
dont forget everyone that if theres anything you dont like about caught up with the waves please say.......constructive ways of making my soap better is by all means ok with me

so anyone who has a the smallest of problems please say

DaVeyWaVey
26-08-2006, 17:31
dont forget everyone that if theres anything you dont like about caught up with the waves please say.......constructive ways of making my soap better is by all means ok with me

Well at the moment D1..your soap is excellent...just keep going with it!

Pinkbanana
26-08-2006, 20:11

Well....where do I start?! :hmm: lol

Only joking, (I keep saying it, but its true) you are doing a great job, D1, with CUWTW :)

However, if you start taking the Enders route and giving characters unexplain major personality transplants, or dire kidneygate type storylines etc... I'll be the first to say!

Edit: will be back on here, Monday, once a chap with a big screw driver has fixed the internet connection!!! lol

P.S. D1 what have you decided about the jobs in Ibiza? You going back out there?

diamond1
27-08-2006, 12:07
INT:abandoned warehouse
Tariq is tied to a chair sitting across seth
Seth:he will be here in a minute
Tariq:look I dont know what this is about (man in a suit walks in)
Seth:ah here he comes..nick been a long time(shakes hands with him)
Nick:is this the man?
Seth:it must be
Nick:im looking for a kid called Gavin jackson..know him
Tariq:i may do
Nick:listen son you can do better than that now where his he
Tariq:listen man I dont know he hasnt been about in a while
Nick:he was involved in my fathers death I need a word with him thats all..theres no need to protect him
Tariq:im not...to be honest we hate each other but I dont know where he is
Nick:Ill ask again the enxt time you will regret not answering me

Tariq spits at nick

Nick: (laughs) ok Seth ill leave this to you...nice knowing you tariq (looks at seth)do me a favour make a mess
Nick walks off and seth pulls out a handgun and aims it at Tariqs head

diamond1
27-08-2006, 12:08
INT:Bennys flat
a letter falls to the floor benny picks it up and opens it
Benny:more bills
Joe:anything about the sale off the rabbit
Benny:no..hang on look at this (picks up a leaflet)
HINSTON HIGH SCHOOL -SCHOOL REUNION
Benny:joe look at this
Joe: (looks at it)wow when is it?
Benny:tonight? bit short notice
Joe:we cant miss it mate the only time we go out is serving people in the rabbit we need a night off... a real lads night out
Benny:are you sure I wasnt the most popular guy at school
Joe:itll be a laugh
Benny:alright mate

my own private tribute to daveywavey in there lol

diamond1
27-08-2006, 12:10
1 down 1 to go
With the surprise departure of cuwtw's first bad boy Tariq after a gangland hit by seth and nick (joel beckett)and another surrpise departure coming soon but two new characters are joining
Luke Kidman (darren jeffries)http://www.kidsandcomodels.co.uk/images/obl2.jpg
Darren plays unlucky in love Luke kidman who is Benny and Joes old school friend,he is the typical lad around town but inside he has a real self hatird and is very insecure about his self image.Luke is a real lad and would do anything for his mates but can get very violatile despite his easy going first impression.

gemma merna(carmel mcqueen) plays Francessca Ashford (frankie) another old school friend of Joe and Bennya and best friend of clarrissa
in the day was bullied for being stupid but has blossemed into a beautiful girl with asprations for modelling.
and in the departures lounge is Gavin the first main character in the show a plot involving Gangster Nick and kellys dad see Gavin fighting for his life
since joining the show has been involved in a will they/wont they realtionship and feud with Tariq but his role has ran out and there will be a new love intrest for kelly abelit -a very dangerous choice.

diamond1
27-08-2006, 12:14
INT:the school reunion party in a hall,theres a load of people around
Benny,joe and clarrissa arrive
Clarrissa:thanks for bringing me along babe
Joe:its ok
Benny whispers to self (some lads night out)
Benny sits down next to some bloke benny looks at him
Benny:its never Luke kidman
Luke:alright mate
Benny: oh my days what you doing here
Luke: having a pint just mingling with the old school mates its so good to see you
Benny:yeah I know Joe look who it is
Joe:luke hows it going
Luke:alright mate...hello(nods to clarrissa)

HOURS LATER
luke and benny are drunk while joe and clarrissa are still quite sober and touching each other up
Luke:listen lads this has been a phat night out but im off
(a load of wolf whistles start going on and a stunning girl appears)
Clarrissa:FRANKIE oh my god look at you
Frankie:clarrissa:how long has it been babes
Luke and bennys jaw is hanging out
Luke:it cant be
Benny:not 'mad bad frankenstein'
Luke:how on earth did she manage to become this....this
Benny:beautiful
Frankie looks at luke and benny
Frankie:and who are you two pervs
Luke:im luke...and this is my mate benny (kisses her hand)
Frankie:who? sorry no either of you
luke and benny sigh

diamond1
27-08-2006, 12:17
INT:THE Hall
Frankie and clarrissa are on the dancefloor dancing
Luke and benny are watching on
Luke:mate im in love (looking at frankie)
Benny:no I saw her first
Luke:wanna take this outside?
benny:alright calm down but I did see her first but I let you go first work your magic
Luke:im not going up first you go
Benny:er im not
Luke: ok we will toss for it
Benny:I dont think so somehow...thats a bit dirty for a school reunion
Luke:I meant coin toss you twerp
Benny: oh sorry...heads
Luke tosses coin it lands head
Luke:your up first
Benny walks up to Frankie
Benny:hello im benny
Frankie:hello im busy (carrys on dancing benny slumps off)
Luke (walks up)hello can I offer you a drink
Frankie:I got one thanks
Luke: ok.....so love do you come here often
Frankie:no because school reunions only happen ONCE
Luke: oh yeah my bad...but i have to say I bet you hear this all the time but your drop dead I fancy you rotten
Frankie:aw thats sweet but your not my type
Luke:how do you know that
Frankie:err look at me
Luke:fair dues
luke slumps off back to benny
Benny:what did she say??
Luke:after she gave me her number she said I was fit and that she was going to meet afterwards
Benny:yeah right
Luke:she did
Benny:anything else?
Luke:well.........
Benny:she laughed in your face
Luke downs rest of pint

Pinkbanana
27-08-2006, 19:20
Oh this just keeps getting better and better, D1!

It shouldn't work - one minute there's a gangland shooting, then the next total comedy with Benny (the legend) at H H reunion, but it does!!!

Loved the tossing for it gag!!! lol :rotfl:

diamond1
27-08-2006, 20:22
Oh savour the comedy because the next storylines all involve crying and moaning,suspense.

and season 2 will be very diffrent but I cannot comment on that as thats ages away

Pinkbanana
27-08-2006, 20:28
Oh savour the comedy because the next storylines all involve crying and moaning

Another late night special then?! lol

Edit: Pleased to hear that there will be a season 2! :)

diamond1
28-08-2006, 15:10
ok so now theres the build up for a extra special on thursday where there will a huge house fire which sees the death of a familiar face while Joe faces a diffrent struggle which is set to break all the boundaries that have EVER been set on any fiction on the soap boards.

diamond1
28-08-2006, 15:12
INT office suit:
Nick:Seth this gavin Jackson thing...I want him sorted out tonight
Seth:you want me to sort it?
Nick:no I want you to bring him to me
Seth:what are you gonna do?
Nick:well it would be too easy to kill him....Ill leave that to someone else
Seth:who?
Nick:good old george Webster
Seth:the mayor?
Nick:it was him who told me gavins whereabouts
Seth:why would he do that
Nick:to get rid of the blokes in his daughters lifes gavin and that Tariq are not what he wants for his **** daughter so in exchange for killing Tariq he owed me BIG time.
Seth:so is it my job to do him
Nick:no ill leave it to george

diamond1
28-08-2006, 15:15
INT:Kellys
George:kelly come here
Kelly;yes dad
George:Im throwing you a party tonight
Kelly:a party?
George:yeah its about time you let your hair down
Kelly:are you feeling alright? a party?
George:yeah and you can invite that gavin along
Kelly:but you hate gavin
George:well as long as you're happy I dont mind if you invite richard hilman
Kelly:cheers dad(hugs george...george smirks to self)

diamond1
28-08-2006, 15:16
INT:prison cell
Jamies reading a book when two of Nicks inside heavys come in
prisoner1:so Jamie whats your little brother doing tonight
Jamie:my little brother? whats it got to do with you
Prisoner2:dont get lairy Jackson
Jamie:why the intrest in my brother then?
Prisoner1:well lets just say your stunt on Nicks dad will have dire effect on your little bro
Jamie:****.......who grassed
Prisoner2:no one grassed but lets just say Seth never did like you
Jamie:but seth was the one who killed him?
Prisoner2:but nick dont know that...and by the looks of it things dont look good for little gavin

DaVeyWaVey
28-08-2006, 16:12
This just gets better and better D1! I can't believe Tariq is dead!! :eek: I really didn't see that coming!!

Benny is just hilarious especially with the coin toss stuff, that made me laugh out loud, your really good at writing comedy D1.

I can't wait for the house fire on Thursday (the late night special)..i wonder who dies?! I will definetly be staying tuned!

I am glad there will be a Season 2 as well.

DaVeyWaVey
28-08-2006, 16:59
Just read the late night specials of Caught Up With Waves D1! Talk about raunchy! :eek:

There were a few shockers in there as well that really surprised me, i won't say what though as i wouldn't want to spoil it to the people who haven't read it yet. :)

Keep up the good work D1!

diamond1
28-08-2006, 18:06
I have to say I have a very disturbed mind and In my next installment Im putting alot of anger into it (I hear writers do this to release stress) so I may become new yorks no1 angry writer.

diamond1
28-08-2006, 18:24
http://www.brightoncity.com/brighton.jpg

BREAKING NEWS ALERT:channel 4 have agreed to a deal with ABC and SCI FI to air caught up with waves in the U.S.on the provision that cuwtw cuts down certain englsih gags they cannot understand and have a more american feel to it while SCI FI have asked for storylines their audience will enjoy.

Now at first executive producer D1 told them kindly where to go but after a huge lump sum (£1) called to an agreement so D1 took the advice and agreed.An exclsuive preview was shown to SCI FI fans where they showed their disgust at a local games workshop by protesting about the level of sex shown. 'I have never seen such graphic rubbish in my life,what would my mother say' said one SCI FI fan, while another one was too shocked to talk.

In the USA american president george bush was allegedly caught in a very lewd postion in his bathroom after watching a preview of the late night special involving Krystal and her sister.He said afterwards that cuwtw was never to be shown again and that children could never see this level of extreme sexual and violent content.ABC backed down from orders of the white house over several complaints hit the roof .

Both SCI FI and ABC have severed all ties with cuwtw and channel 4 for good and as a middle finger salute cuwtw is going to air a children in need spoof of what SCI FI and ABC wanted. with numbers to donate if you wish to read it -COMING SOON IN NOVEMBER

Pinkbanana
28-08-2006, 18:53
Oh man, thats laugh out loud, wetting your pants, spilling coffee all over lap, funny! :rotfl: George Bush...:eek:

I cant quite work you out, D1, whether you are infact some sort of creative genius or slightly disturbed and plain bonkers! :lol: Infact there’s been research, which suggests a strong correlation (link) between being a creative genius and the tendency to be psychotic! :lol:

There is er.....a compliment in there somewhere (honest)! lol

diamond1
28-08-2006, 19:27
I have to admit loving that last bit...I love crossing the line

diamond1
29-08-2006, 17:51
Ok I have done the new late night special earler than I said its on my website now http://www.freewebs.com/d1diamond1/index.htm Now listen to methis is the most extreme thing I have ever written,theres a death involved,THREE BIG TWISTS and a very adult content please dont view this if you are immature to any adult content because this one has two very extreme things

This is perhaps my greatest ever written episode I loved writing it You may not like the twists that are in it but they are vital to the show and will be explained in further length to avoid any confusion later on.........its under the title NEW PLACE IN HELL

DaVeyWaVey
29-08-2006, 18:17
A brilliant newsletter D1! Absolutely brilliant especially George Bush! :lol:

You can do some great comedy D1!

Pinkbanana
29-08-2006, 18:37
A fine piece of writing, D1. Very er..bold in content, and writing style!!!

Talk about twists and turns...which made it a totally gripping read from start to finish!

Seriously I really enjoyed reading it, as your never sure what is actually going to happen next! Like being on a rollercoaster ride, minus the motion sickness! lol

Shockers galore, especially at the end (not as in the very end, as said in shoutbox, but very near the end) - Jamie the swine! :eek:

Sad actual ending though, poor Joe, I really felt for him (reaches for box of man sized tissues). :crying:

DaVeyWaVey
29-08-2006, 22:32
New Place In Hell is brilliant D1..shocking at the same time especially with Joe! Didn't expect too see that coming at all!

I couldn't believe Jamie...what a shocker!

A great piece of writing D1!

Pinkbanana
29-08-2006, 23:45
Just read New Place In Hell again...:eek:

Dont think it all totally sunk in first time!:eek: :sick: :eek: lol Sooo adding this post.

Feeling quite disturbed now...:eek:

Sooooo... is Gavin, truly....gone.... as in forever?! :(

Think Seth is the most evil, doesn't give a **** for anything/anyone type of character ever....makes Enders nasty Nick look like a saint!

I really can't wait for the next instalment! :)

How do you top New Place In Hell?! Definitely your best piece of writing to date, D1! :)

Skits
30-08-2006, 09:44
just read new place in hell. excellent stuff. poor gavin and joe. definitely didn't see the twist with the girl coming. (just in case someone reads this before npih, don't want to ruin it for them)

diamond1
31-08-2006, 14:43
NEW PLACE IN HELL recap Joe got raped by seth...gavin was shot by Nick owen and whilst trying to get help knocked over a candle which produced as fire and when Kelly (gavins girlfriend remember) saw him she left him to burn to death...she was in on gavins death with her dad all along and finally she met up with her other accomplance-Jamie (gavins brother) what a shocker ok I hope you have got over the last load of twists because theres one more twist coming which no one is gonna see either haha lmao I promise everyone will love this

diamond1
31-08-2006, 15:02
EXT:graveyard we see a lot of people including mayor george webster sobing,we look across and see Jamie in handcuffs crying A wreath is pulled on top a coffin and the words KELLY is placed on top of a casket,

FLASHABACK we cut back to Jamie and Kelly just finishing off in the alley and in the shadows we see a shadow appear,Jamie and Kelly are embracing in celebration
Shadow:dont let me stop you
the figure steps forward IT'S GAVIN he has got a few burns and is very barely standing due to his gun wound he is welding a knife
Gavin:why? thats all I want to know
Jamie:Gav? what the ****
Kelly:holy ****
Gavin:are you not pleased to see me?
Kelly:this isnt real it cant be...
Gavin:shut it....(laughs)you know I only thought it was kelly but now I know your in it J?I am surprised not as surprised that you actually worked this out all by yourself...good plan guys really was a good one and you played a blinder Kel but there was only flaw YOU DIDNT FINISH ME OFF B*TCH!!
Jamie runs at gavin and pins him up against the wall
Jamie:you wanna bet on that brother?
Gavin:well im a bit of a gambler and im feeling very lucky today (places the head on jamie who falls backwards the two start grabbling with gavin jamie just about winning due to gavins injurys gavin pulls the knife towards jamies throat jamie knocks the knife out the way and it flys towards Kellys stomach it impales her jamie stops the fighting and runs to her aid
Gavin:looks my job is over......see you in hell (police sirens sound behind gavin and gavin legs it the police arrive and re-arrest jamie who is uncosolable)
FLASHBACK OVER and back to the funeral Jamie is back in cuffs sobbing over whats happened

diamond1
31-08-2006, 15:13
INT:bennys flat
Joe is staring into space on the sofa trying to get his head around whats happened he has circles around his eyes from the lack of sleep and the brushing away of tears benny walks in
Benny:crikey Joe its 7 in the morning Its actually quite weird seeing you this time in the morning seeing as ive never seen you up before 11
Joe dont say anything
Benny: o..k want anything for brekkie I got those new nesquick straws now remember you and me said we wanted them and clarrissa said they where for kids and we didnt care
Joe:whatver
Benny:your such an ass when you wake up Joe
benny walks off Joe starts to cry by himself

diamond1
31-08-2006, 15:14
INT:lunchtime
Joe hasnt moved since that morning he is just staring at a blank tv screen
benny walks for his lunch
Benny:you still there? you got a visitor?(clarrissa appears)
Clarrissa:hi babe (goes to kiss him but he pulls away)
clarrissa:are you ok?
Joe:yeah
Clarrissa:I juts came round to make sure your coming to dads wedding on saturday I know you hate krystal but you could make an effort I mean you turned his stag night down for a night out with the lads that was akward to apologize for...
Joe:I dont care
Clarrissa: ooo whats got into you today? wanna play doctor kinky or something?
Joe:no not really
Clarissa:I thought you would we havent had sex in ages
Joe:im not in the mood ok?
Clarrissa:I cant beliveYOU just said that you always moan when I say it....
Joe:LOOK IM NOT GONNA HAVE SEX RIGHT NOW OK?
Clarrissa: ok ok, im going ok whats your problem today....
Clarrissa walks off and joe starts sobbing even harder

Skits
31-08-2006, 15:39
poor joe, god it's bad enough when it happens to a woman but it must be 10 times worse for a man. keep up the good work.

DaVeyWaVey
31-08-2006, 18:16
Aww...poor Joe! :( I feel so sorry for him, he should do what it says in your banner D1, and let someone know what has happened and he shouldn't suffer in silence.

The only thing i am not getting is the twist...is Gavin actually still alive?!?! :eek: or was Jamie just imagining it in the flashback...were they at Kelly's funeral because she got impaled by the knife?!

Would you care to explain d1? :D

Sorry, i just get a bit mixed up sometimes. :D

Pinkbanana
31-08-2006, 18:28
Oh what a twist with old Gavin coming back from the dead (though cleverly you never said he had snuffed it).....I really thought it was his funeral til the mention of the wreath spelling out Kelly (nice touch).

Well I guess he well and truly got his own back, with Jamie being banged up (again) for something he didnt do and losing his woman too! Though I think the swine deserved it really.

Poor old Joe.:(

D1, this is fantastic gritty drama, and its getting darker....:eek:

Loving the twists too. :D I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying reading CUWTW at the moment!!!:clap:

diamond1
31-08-2006, 22:24
Aww...poor Joe! :( I feel so sorry for him, he should do what it says in your banner D1, and let someone know what has happened and he shouldn't suffer in silence.

The only thing i am not getting is the twist...is Gavin actually still alive?!?! :eek: or was Jamie just imagining it in the flashback...were they at Kelly's funeral because she got impaled by the knife?!

Would you care to explain d1? :D

Sorry, i just get a bit mixed up sometimes. :D Ok davey Im sorry my fault,gavin didnt actually Die in the fire the last glimpse of him was him in the inferno,I changed my way of writing slowly to explain itself I wrote the funeral part first to reveal that kelly died to spin everyones head then cut to a flashback to explain how kelly died in which gavin actually revealed he escaped and kelly died due to a loose knife flying through the air

diamond1
31-08-2006, 22:25
Have I done a hit or miss with that twist?
I really wanted to perform a few shockers to really put the mark out

Pinkbanana
31-08-2006, 22:44
Have I done a hit or miss with that twist?

A HIT!

A very clever twist, I thought, in my humble opinion!

DaVeyWaVey
31-08-2006, 22:53
Thanks d1, i understand now...your twist was definetly a hit, i just get confused easily lol!

diamond1
01-09-2006, 12:42
The Cole family

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/492/callumbest9fs.jpgCallum Cole (Callum best) is the only brother of the family and the most loyal..he sticks by his sisters throught thick and thin.He is a total lad around the town and has high hopes of making the premiership in his football career we first see him start work along Joe and starts to notice Joes decline in health...but will he use this as a chance to get together with clarissa? he is jackies son and not sandys

http://www.solarnavigator.net/music/musicimages/charlotte_church_blue_dress.jpgMandy Cole (charlotte church) is the most fiery and dominant sister her 'forthright opinons' usually get her in and out of trouble while not as sexy as her sisters she has more confidence and is not scared of fighting anyone wh gets in her or her familys way

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39202000/jpg/_39202903_nikki200.jpgCandice Cole(Nikki saunderson): is the youngest sister and is still at school and really wants to sleep with anyone to get ahead she has aspriations to get ahead

http://www.celebopedia.com/keeley-hazell/images/keeley-hazell.jpgAmy Cole(keely hazel):she is Sandy's daughter not Jackies and is a evil mallciaous girl she wants nothing more to just use men to her advantage she is a user who only uses men but she is in love with one man-stepbrother Callum

http://www.petergallagher.com/tv/oc/oc03a.jpgSandy cole is the father and cant get on with step son Callum he hates the way he comes home at all hours drunk and does'nt have any intrest in settling down and moving out and he suspects him of sleeping with Amy,he also is prone to affairs himself and reduces to any messure to get the job done

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/images/eastenders-chrissie-16-6.jpgJackie Cole she is the mother and is there for everyone when they need it...
and they have just bought "The cannon" Pub and this instantly starts bad blood between them and Benny

diamond1
01-09-2006, 13:29
INT:PUB
Jackie:dont drop that (glares at builder walking in)
Sandy:relax sweetheart everythings under control (builder drops vase behind them it smashes)
Jackie:yeah looks like sandy...dont tell me you have hired cowboys again sandy
Sandy:does it look like your callum is working today
Jackie:hey no need to abuse the boy he workds hard you know
Sandy:yeah works hard to be a pain in the ass I mean where is he...we're moving into a new home and dont even come to help
Jckie:oh you know what he's like recovering from a hangover after a night with the lads
Sandy:you know with 3 girls and a jack the lad all living under one roof which happens to be a pub is it such a good idea?
Jckie:well any missing stock and all of them will regret it
Sandy:speaking of regrets I hear theres a wedding across the road today would it be worth opening up today
Jackie:why not ask first of all..I mean we are going to be busy here all day
(3 girls walk in)
girls: DAD!!
Sandy:my girls..what do you think?
Amy:looks alright I supose
Candice:it looks alright..its a pub my mates are going to be well jealous..think of all the free booze
Jackie:I dont think so young lady
Candice:your not my mum
Jackie:but you are under my roof and if you disboey my rules your out....got me?
Mandy:hey leave it alone you two I cant be bothered to hear a row this early ok? If I hear either of you bickering ill move out myself I swear down
Sandy:looks like home already(chuckles)

diamond1
01-09-2006, 13:31
INT krystals room she is trying on a dress Jadon walks in
Jadon:wow you look HOT come on lets go to bed
Krystal:my wedding is in a few hours I cant afford to get all dolled up again
Jadon:but I wont see you after tonight ntil after your honeymoon how will I be able to cope
Krystal: oh im sure you will...listen its best you dont come today
Jadon:why?
Krystal:my mum and dad will be there and remember the last time you guys met
Jadon:before or after you slept with your sister?
Krystal: oh shut up Jadon lets not go there again
Jadon:are you sure you wanna go through with this..we could run away right now and never look back
Krystal:and miss steves riches?
Jadon:theres more important things than money
Krystal:I know but after this much hard work I dont want to lose the plot all togther
Jadon: ok babe but listen when your in there and your reading your vows I want you to know I love you ok?
Krystal: (starts crying) ok
Jadon:what you crying for?
Krystal:i never thought my big day would be like this
Jadon:hey listen ill be there...trust me

diamond1
01-09-2006, 13:32
INT:the cannon
jadon walks in
Jadon:lager please pops
Sandy:coming right up
Jadon:cheers mate
Sandy:no worries..so why the long expression
Jadon:the love of my life is marrying someone else
Sandy:and does she feel the same way?
Jadon: of course...I dont know what to do
Sandy:well if it where me Id fight for her
Jadon:really?
Sandy:hell yeah kid..you only live once
Jadon:your right I gotta stp this thing (jadon runs out the pub)
Sandy:hey you havent paid!!!

diamond1
01-09-2006, 13:33
INT:CHURCH
everyones all gathered round waiting for it to start
Clarrissa:cant belive my dads marrying that b*tch
Joe:yeah terrible
Clarrissa:did you even listen to what I said?
Joe:something about dog's?
Clarrissa:well I cant say your wrong but...Joe whats wrong you have been weird for days now
Joe:im fine yeah leave me alone yeah (joe walks off)

across the church
Ralph:do you think this blokes any better than the last bloke
Bonnie:Oh I hope so I mean this one wont let her sleep with her sister again......
Ralph:if I see that ozzie rodent again Ill kill him
Bonnie:time for your tablets again ralphie

EXT: busy road Jadon is speeding along blowing his horn to the other cars
Jadon:move OI MOVE YOU LOT!!
jadon slowly starts to panick
back in the church the prepartions start and the bride groom is awaiting his bride

diamond1
01-09-2006, 13:34
EXT:jadon gets out his car and starts to run towards the church
INT:inside the church the music starts playing and Krystal appears walking down the aisle
steve produces a huge grin
EXT:Jadon is still running around looking for the chruch
INT:
priest do you steve hayton take Krystal Roberts to be your lawfully abided Wife to love and hold each day until your dying day
Steve:I do
Preist:and do you krystal Roberts take Steve Hayton to be your lawfully abided husband to love and abide everyday until your dying day
Krystal hesitates
EXT:jadon sees the church along the road and sprints towards it he opens the door
Priest:I know prounounce you husband and wife
Jadon falls to his knees in failure

diamond1
01-09-2006, 13:35
INT:the cannon pub everyones celebrating
Sandy:and this bottle of bubbly is on the house to the newly weds
the pub all cheer
Jadon is knocking them back
Sandy:so you didnt make it then
Jadon:if I would have known it was across the road I wouldnt of had to run around bloody brighton
Sandy:im sorry my friend

across the pub
Steve:I want to propose a toast to my new wife and a happy ever after for my princess (the pub cheer) a strange man walks in
Sandy:well well,the wanderer returns hello callum
Callum:dont start sandy im not in the mood
Sandy:had one too many last night?
Callum:something like that
A drunken Jadon walks in Callum
Jadon: oi watch where your going
Callum: hey you walked into me
Jadon:what you gonna do about it
Callum:mate I think you should leave because I aint in the mood for this
Jadon pushes him so callum responds with a knockout punch the whole pub stops and looks on...sandy hangs his head in shame and Callum sneers
Callum:home sweet home

Pinkbanana
01-09-2006, 14:20
The Mandy Cole character sounds good - with her forthright opinions, also being played by Charlotte Church! :rotfl: Is this character based on you, D1?!

The rest of the new cole family look promising too.

Nice to see a bit of Ralph back in it! :cheer:

Poor Jadon, really though he was going to make it, and cause a scene in the church!

Poor Joe, oh bless... bet that's going to all hit the fan soon! :(

Good stuff, as per usual D1! How you keep maintaining this standard of writing is beyond me! :)

diamond1
01-09-2006, 14:37
Mandy is my little character written for you...not based on me at all lol.
and has anyone noticed Mandy and Sandy lol ok bad little rhyme.

dont expect weeks like this on a regular basis theres been deaths,twists,fires,gangland hits,funerals and a wedding Im knackered thinking of it....

Ralph is going to be a regular character now PB....look what I have done for you PB mandy cole and little ralph lol

ok whats to come.....ok Ive knocked some storys out the way this week now to focus on my personal pet project and thats going to be the ordeal Joes going through..dont expect any confessions just yet but he will slowly get sucidal big question is will Clarrissa cheat on with Joe with Callum?

theres going to be a kat slater sized arguement when Mandy finds out that her younger sister school girl Candice has been sleeping with a certain older man that has made her pregnant but whats callums violent reaction to this!!

Sandy unleashes his dakr nature when he plays mind games with benny to try and kill all competition and when Joe's secret is revealed what evil games will he play.

Amy trys to seduce Jadon to wind up Callum but his mind is pre-occupied with several other things and his on going feud with step dad sandy.However on the bright side for amy she gets a modelling contract come through will she take it under any expense?

and which Cole sister brings krystal out the closet for one more lesbian fling?

DaVeyWaVey
01-09-2006, 15:26
I really thought Jadon was gonna make it to the church..you had me on the edge of my seat because i really thought he was going to cause a scene!

The Cole family sound excellent, i am glad you have made Tracy-Ann Oberman part of the cast.

The spoilers sound great too, seems like more heartache for Joe :( I am really feeling sorry for him at the moment!

Keep up the good work d1!

Pinkbanana
02-09-2006, 00:20
Little Ralph (bless him) becoming a regular character, and Charlotte Church joining the cast, its like all my prayers being answered at once!!! lol

Thank you sooooooo much, D1! :cheer:

Loving the sound of the spoilers! More edgy/powerful/shocking stuff on the way! :eek: Never a dull moment in CUWTW!!! :)

Edit: More please, D1!!! Needing my next fix of CUWTW!!!:(

Honestly, I prefer CUWTW to Enders these days (and you know I like my EE).:D Though if you kill off little Ralph, or bring in Deanooo, I may have to reconsider that statement! lol

diamond1
04-09-2006, 12:48
INT:Cole House Mandy and candice are watching tv,amy is filing her nails,callum is being adressed by sandy and jackie
jackie: Do I have to repeat myself callum where was you last night?
Callum:told you Just a night out with the boys
Jackie:you got home at half 5...you missed your football training
Callum:stop going on I dont need the practice or the lectures
Jackie:you think your so special dont you...think you can just do what you want any time you want,you think you have soem god given talent to be a footballer when theres millions of kids who would love the chance to be in your situation yet what do you do...come home ******, smelling of a tarts handbag
Callum:better to smell like one...that to look like one
sandy:Hey watch how you speak to your mother
Callum: oh yeah what you gonna do about it
Sandy:You think your all that dont you?
Callum:whatever Im going out
Jckie:where!?
Callum:I dont know and dont care as long as im out of here...I do have a job interview to be going to later anyway
Jckie: oi...I still have to talk to you about hitting that bloke the other night (callum has got up and is heading towards the door and is stopped by amy)
Amy: so what was you doing last night?
Callum:boys night out
amy:not with any girls?
Callum:what if I was
Amy: oh nothing
Callum:(whispers)Look you know this cant happen so forget it yeah?
callum walks outside and takes in a deep sigh

diamond1
04-09-2006, 12:50
Building site,
Joe is working hard on the site his boss come up to him
Boss:Joey
Joe:yeah mate?
Boss:we got a new 'un today this is him..meet Callum (callum appears)
Callum:hello mate
Joe nods nervously
Boss:Come on Joe your never this shy..whats the matter with you lad?
Joe:nothing just feel a bit under the weather
Boss:well if you got a cold you better not pass it on...I got enough people sciving today
Joe: ok (his boss walks away)
Callum:so what do I do now?
Joe:umm I dont really know..Im not really good at his
Callum;I tell you what I'll watch you and Ill get the hang of it wont I?
Joe:err ok
HOURS LATER
Callum:is sitting down watching a portable TV,txting someone and sipping on a beer he quickly got (when joe was on a break)and Joe has done all the work the boss comes back round callum see's him and gets up to look like he has been hard at work
Boss:oh wow look at this...did you two do this
Callum:yeah we worked really hard on it
Joe doesnt react scared of provoking any reaction
Callum:isnt that right bob?
Joe:...erm it's joe yeah boss he has worked hard today
Boss:well callum looks like we'll be seeing you tommrow then lad
Callum:nice one
Boss:as you've worked ahrd today Callum Ill let you go home early...Joe finish the last plot yeah mate
Joe sighs
Boss:hey no need for that attitude ok?
Joe:yeah sorry boss

diamond1
04-09-2006, 12:53
EXT:Callum and Joe are leaving work
Callum:would you like a lift John?
Joe:...joe (thinks about it before the vivid flashbacks come flooding back)No thanks mate your ok
Callum: oh go on mate we could even have a few pints
Joe: ok just one though yeah
Callum: one?we'll see about that

INT:pub
Callum:so you getting the first ones in yeah mate?
Joe:erm ok
Callum:what is it with you...you seem scared all the time
Joe:do I?sorry
Callum:dont be sorry come on lets have a few of these (downs pint)
(group of chavs walk in)
Chav1:oi darling get me a pint
Chav:Ill have a vodka please treacle
Chav3:Ill have a lager please love
Chav1 looks at Joe
Chav1:what you looking at boy?
Joe:nothing
Chav1:you starting bruv?
Joe:no I dont want no trouble mate
Chav1:well you found it
Callum: oi (squares up to chav) leave him alone
Chav1: or what?
Callum: or..........(headbutts Chav1 his mates back off)
all the chavs leave
Joe:err thanks
Callum:Im always there for my mates..you got my back I got yours remember that and we'll be fine

diamond1
04-09-2006, 12:54
Callum: so come on for the last hour I have been telling to all about myself whats to you
Joe:what do you mean?
Callum:well you have barely said one word tonight
Joe:well Im joe im twenty two
Callum:whats this about...your cv? (see's Joes mobile on the table ringing,clarrissa's photo is coming up)is that your bird
Joe:erm yeah
Cllum:whats she like
Joe:lovely
Callum:fit?
Joe:well I like her...
Cllum:thats not what I asked
Joe:well she has done a few modelling jobs before
Cllum:really?why not invite her down tonight?
Joe:erm ok....I could ask mate
Callum:nice one (callum smiles evily)

Pinkbanana
04-09-2006, 14:42
Oh....Callum is a bit of a lad!!! Not sure I like him, as he is taking advantage of poor Joe. Though he did step in to save Joe from the chavs!!!

Hope Clarrissa realises Callum's a player, and stays well clear! lol

Bring it on, D1!:)

DaVeyWaVey
04-09-2006, 15:12
Joe, don't invite Clarrissa! I can't decide if i like Callum or not...he is kinda easily taking advantage of Joe but then he saved him from the chavs :hmm:

diamond1
04-09-2006, 15:39
OK sorry guys next part will be up on thursday....whats to come this week

what is callums true colours?

DaVeyWaVey
04-09-2006, 15:41
Ok no problem d1, can't wait until Thursday! I wonder what Callum's true colours are?!

Pinkbanana
10-09-2006, 16:31
Dear Miss D1,

I was just wondering when we (the fans of CUWTW) can expect the next instalment to be posted?

Im missing my fix, especially of little Raph and I'm keen (actually beside myself) to know what happens to Joe, and discover Callum's true colours.:hmm:

With kind regards,

Miss PB.

diamond1
10-09-2006, 16:55
to all concerned,

yes due to a explosion somewhere in chester times have been delayed for a few days but I supose I better pull my finger out and write some more of caught up with the waves so ill post some up tonight around 10 so I can have a chance to eat dinner have a bath and anything else that I do on a sunday

thank you all
d1
(p.s going to have a kfc as well)

diamond1
10-09-2006, 19:54
Look Ill be honest tonight I cannt be bothered writing another part and im going away again to my mums for a few days from tommrow so im afraid everyone will have to wait until thursday,its just on hiatus for a few more days and to compensate Ill write a huge episode about callum and his history where we learn about him and what hes really like etc etc when we go back 6 years ago in a flashback episode BUT until then theres 'the wild life of manchester' and 'hinston high' and the other soaps going to read and enjoy.:)

diamond1
15-09-2006, 12:05
From todays sun...

Caught up with the waves writer D1 has returned full time to soapboards after a two weeks away in that time she has caused controversey by being involved in a drug incident in a top london nightclub and despite being labelled the kate moss of the writing world D1 has since been involved in a kiss and tell stories of the englands top stars.

however charges where dropped and D1 decided to return to soapboards to finish off caught up with the waves but was furious to discover that in the time away that a new writer had took the spot of the humor D1 provided.'alternative hollyoaks' really sent D1 over the edge says a inside source she actually slapped naomi campbell says another source at a tea party for 'the queen' movie premier,D1 has been seething about how good alternative hollyoaks is and all the other soaps are compared to caught up with the waves.

However in a shocking twist D1 has announced that caught up with the waves is back-today

'CAUGHT UP WITH THE WAVES' is no longer a soap it is my life and the modern day story of our times.If harry potter can be a sucsess then so can I.'

said d1 on the soap caught up with the waves

diamond1
15-09-2006, 12:54
INT:bedroom callum is asleep his alarm wakes him
Callum walks out into the front room,Joes asleep on the sofa
Callum:wake up buddy time to go
Joe:what happened last night
Callum:you crashed out mate too much booze
Joe:really?
Callum:anyway we got work today and we're already late
Joe:****
Callum: only joking its saturday
Joe:you ******
Callum:ha you really are suffering a hangover
EXT:building site
Callum:so you been with marissa long
Joe:clarissa......yeah a few years now
Cllum:the real deal then
Joe:yep
Callum:you should invite her out one night
Joe: ok mate how about tonight? I fancy a drink
Callum:so soon after last night?
Joe:well lets just say I deserve one

diamond1
15-09-2006, 12:57
EXT:joe and Callum are waiting ouside a nightclub
Callum:you sure shes coming its been an hour
Joe:can i ask something
Cllum:anything mate
Joe:how come your so confident all the time
Cllum:comes with age lad
Joe:but we're the same age...its like your not scared of anything
Callum:look at you getting all serious
Joe: oh wait here she is now
clarissa walks over
Clarrissa:hi guys
Callum:hello love...we going in or not
Joe:yeah mate lets go
FEW HOURS LATER
all three are drunk and dancing
Cllum:hey guys im just going to the boys room(he walks off|)
Clarrissa:Joe can I ask something
Joe:whats that
Clarissa:does he use?
Joe:use what?
Clarrissa:drugs?
Joe:behave
clarrissa:its not THAT hard to belive
Joe:oh come on next you will be saying he cheated on his girlfriends
Clarrissa: ok but he seems he like his on such a buzz all the time
Callum:hey guys my ears are burning
Joe:back so soon...look tell my girlfriend here that you are not on drugs
Callum:why when I am
Joe:you are.....I thought you where a good bloke but it looks like you are stupid
Callum(squares up to him) no Im not....but I am joking
Joe:haha see babe he isnt a druggie he is a wicked bloke
callum:look clarrissa im just one of the boys honest no dark side apart from the few instances of date rape and murder
Joe:see what a joker
Callum:err yeah Joker...(clarrissa and joe look at each other in shock callum laughs) you two are so easy..in a good way of course
A man walks over to callum
Man:callum cole I dont belive it
Callum:Chris!!

diamond1
15-09-2006, 13:12
Meet Chris Miller and Geri Miller
http://www.emmerdale.org/emmerdale/Picture_Gallery/ytvpromo/30_12_03EMMERDALE.JPG
http://designermagazine.tripod.com/SarahDunnHollyoaks2.jpg
they are a couple from callums past which will explored very soon,they have a one year old daughter called harri
Chris is an ex-footballer that had to end his career short due to injury and geri is his loyal wife both have a dark secret shared with Callum

diamond1
15-09-2006, 14:00
INT:nightclub
Chris:hello mate long time no see
Callum:chris!!
Chris:its like you have seen a ghost...hows the football career going
Callum:its ok
Chris:who do you play for again cal?ou
Callum:I dont
Chris:im sorry to hear that
Callum;have you played since....
Chris:no...you and I both know my career is over
A stunning blonde woman walks over
Chris:look geri...Callum cole
Geri:Callum cole thought Id never see you again
Callum:geri
Chris:did you know me and geri are married now
Callum:yeah?
Geri:and we have a daughter called Harri
Cllum:im glad for you..im glad that everyones moved on since what happened
Chris:yeah mate thats right pretend nothing happened
Callum:Im not
Chris:3 years in prison for you..the only person who was there for me was geri
Callum:im sorry I really am
Chris:dont...look at you callum acting the part you think your the dogs now dont you? we both know the truth
chris walks off with geri
Callum:im sorry I never meant for it to happen

Pinkbanana
16-09-2006, 12:17
Well it was worth the painful, long wait.:)

Whats this prison business with Chris and Callum about then?! Hope Chris kept his soap on a rope if he did 3 years inside :eek: Though at least it would mean he would have stuff in common with Joe. Aw bless, poor Joe :(

I dont trust that bad boy Callum at all, though I wouldnt say no to him mind! lol

Actually, Callum with his inappropriate, near the kuckle, though funny jokes, reminds of someone who treads these soapboards, who has a similar dark sense of humour, cant think of that person's name at present! :hmm: lol

More please...:D

diamond1
16-09-2006, 20:28
Whats this prison business with Chris and Callum about then?! Hope Chris kept his soap on a rope if he did 3 years inside :eek: Though at least it would mean he would have stuff in common with Joe.

More please...:D and you say IM bad.........

Callum is not "bad" just has a habbit of putting his foot in it (like me)his character is cocky brash and full of life dont give a toss,but who has he trod on to get where he is I was going to go down the callum/clarrissa route but thats so dull and predictable so Im going with joe/callum instead....joke

diamond1
16-09-2006, 20:32
Jackie:callum:you got to get up some today?
Callum is lying in his bed looking up at the ceiling
Jackie:callum?
Callum:alright alright im getting up
callum walks in kitchen
Sandy:well I am honoured to be in your presence this morning
Callum:shut up im not in the mood for your insights this morning sandy
Sandy:isnt that sweet..here take this frank lampard (gives him a newspaper)
Callum:whats this?
Sandy:well mr premiership as you are not playing football its about time you had a proper job
Callum:for crying out loud whats wrong with my job right now
Sandy:working with that weirdo in the building trade I dont think so
Callum:i get good money
Sandy:now you are...what about when your boss employes 15 immigrants who work more hours for less money then you...you wont be laughing then
Cllum:whatever I cant deal with this right now
Jckie:and why not
Callum walks in the bedroom and slams the door amy follows
Amy:whats your problem?
Cllum:nothing go away
Amy:maybe I can cheer you up..
Cllum:amy for the last time I dont want.....(she kisses him and he responds they fall on the bed)

diamond1
16-09-2006, 20:34
Benny:Joe theres a football game on today want to see it?
Joe:no Im going out with callum later
Benny: oh...anywhere special
Joe:no just out
Benny:I think I should meet this callum guy
Joe:nah you wont like him
Benny: oh really...we are still mates yeah?
Joe:yeah why?
Benny:well for the past few weeks you have been diffrent to both me and clarrissa
Joe:ben I just felt low what with the fire and everything Im ok now I found a great mate in callum
Benny:and me aswell..we have been mates for years
Joe:yeah I know but callum is so cool he looks after me
Benny:if you say so mate ok IM going out ill se you later
benny walks of dejected

diamond1
16-09-2006, 20:35
EXT:benny is walking by himself and bumps into sandy
Benny:alright mate hows buisness
Sandy:its ok
Benny:settling in alright?
Sandy:lets get this right im the new sherrif in town now and I will do anything I can to run you and your buisness into the ground its nothing personal son just buisness
Benny:I dont want no trouble mate
Sandy:looks like you found it..when Im finished with you and the rabbit you will wish your mother never met your father
Benny tries to walk off but sandy grabs him by the throat
Sandy:you will do well to remember that

DaVeyWaVey
16-09-2006, 20:36
It's great to have Caught Up With The Waves back...i still don't trust Callum, i hope you delve into his past with Chris and Geri over the next few scripts d1!.

diamond1
16-09-2006, 20:37
Caught up with the waves:in the deep is the weekend Chris,geri and Callum have tried to forget but in this exclusive special set of episodes all is revealed and why they want to forget it....Sex Lies Murder and Blackmail in this exclusive spin off set in the year 2000 which highlights Callums move to West ham's youth team and the dark side of the world of football.Fame might seem a nice lifstyle but it has serious downsides which is highlighted in this series of flashback episodes
http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/ohjelmat/emmerdale/62002.jpghttp://www.sarah-dunn.net/interview_logo/logo_37.jpg

DaVeyWaVey
16-09-2006, 20:41
Oh my! :eek: I hate Sandy, why's he being so horrible to Benny for?!?! I feel sorry for Benny, he really feels left out by Joe. I can't wait for the spin off to start d1! Will it be wrote exclusively here on soapboards?

diamond1
16-09-2006, 20:55
Oh my! :eek: I hate Sandy, why's he being so horrible to Benny for?!?! I feel sorry for Benny, he really feels left out by Joe. I can't wait for the spin off to start d1! Will it be wrote exclusively here on soapboards? of course it will...where else?

sandy is a bit of a bad apple -me thinks he will get worse :eek:

benny is like my version of OB and any thing I write will involve benny in some way so he is like the ken barlow of cuwtw.

Callum the playboy is in for a rough time and I got a bombshell coming for him-but he is a good character

Pinkbanana
16-09-2006, 21:10
Oh Sandy is going to be one to watch.......didnt like the way he threatened lovely fluffy Benny. It aint big and it aint clever, Sandy!!!:mad:

Er....apart from that enjoying CUWTW. :)

Keep up the good work, Pinky :D

Edit When is little Ralph in it next?

diamond1
17-09-2006, 16:46
briefing of characters to IN THE DEEP spin off
callum:shy 18 year old lad new to the world of fame and fortune,is quickly dragged to the depths of the underworld

Steve:smooth charming night club owner who has a nasty violent streak and soon shows Callum the dark ways of the world

Ryan:Callum's brooding best mate who wants best for Callum who dreams of making it big

Chris:brash,cocky,good looking,loaded with the world at his feet- what can go wrong

Geri:Ryans girlfreind who wants to be a footballers wife
Robbie:Chris's little brother who is clumsy and a total plank Chris detests the guy

Rachel:callums girlfriend who is very loyal and loving how will she react to callums new lifestyle

diamond1
17-09-2006, 16:49
EXT: (music playing mariah carey -hero)a young shy 18 year old lad enters a football stadium we see him being shown around by a man in a suit we see him looking at the trophys in awe...he is given a shirt Cole 23 is plastered on the back and he shakes hands with the manager..outside we see photos being taken with him holding his shirt up we then cut to a news station announcing the arrivial of Callum Cole to west ham united and being announced to become the next jamie redknapp.(music stops)

Callum walks into the footballers bar he see's some famous faces around him frank lampard,rio ferdinand the manager of the starting team Frank lampard (snr)shakes his hand.(dont forget this is the year 2000 now for anyone confused)
Callum sits by himself drinking a cola Frank lampard walks up to him
Frank:alright mate
Callum:hi
Frank:dont worry mate first time here is a little bit worrying try not to think of it
Callum:um cheers
Frank:so your the guy whos meant to be the next jamie redknapp
Callum:yeah thats me
Frank:you do know hes my cousin yeah
Callum:yeah
Frank:you got a lot to live up to you know
Callum:dont worry this is my dream Ive never wanted to do anything else
Frank:well on the pitch you have to worry about what comes at you but you got to be prepared for the media
Callum:how do you mean?
frank holds up newspaper
Frank:see this article about me in ayia napia...this really ruined me for a bit just dont get caught in a trap
Callum:dont worry I have a longterm girlfriend I wouldnt do anything like that...I dont even like drinking
Frank:fair play mate...also the fans can be ****
Callum:what do you mean?
Frank:have you heard the abuse I get every time I play "fat frank" and 'son of' all the bloody time I just try and get on with it mate

rio ferdinand calls frank over

Frank:listen mate its been nice talking to you but I gotta go
frank walks off and Callum notices another kid like him sitting across the room all decked out in ralph lauren sitting there all cool
Callum:hey your Chris miller right
Chris:thats right
Callum:is it true you have been called to the england team
Chris:I did but micheal owen got my place instead for the euro
Callum: oh right...so your in the under 21's
Chris:thats right...listen mate fancy a few pints later at this new club opening up
Cllum:im not sure I got a girlfriend
Chris:bring her along.....you will need her actually.

diamond1
17-09-2006, 16:52
INT NIGHTCLUB FRIDAY
Chris:welcome to the dark side Callum
Callum:it looks great (looks around and see's a busy club,strippers,trendy dj's)
Chris:this is the newest club in london..but its already the most happening place all the top stars are here
Callum:yeah I saw Geri halliwell over there
Chris:mate this is aint your local little club this is THE club,and you are the VIP people are looking at you like that
Callum:like what?
Chris:like oh theres callum cole
Callum:to be honest I dont really want that
Chris: oh mate yes you will(sees a flash man walking towards him)here he is
Man:hello chris
Chris:steve hows it going buddy
Steve:im great thanks...whos your friend
Chris:this is callum..west hams newest signing
Callum:hello mate pleasure to meet you
Steve: pleasures all mine (looks him up and down)
Callum:err Im going to get a drink
Steve:hey your the VIP here Ill get my girls to get you the drinks
Callum:cheers(the trio walk over to a secluded little lounge that looks over the club)
Steve:here lads tonight your the VIP'S so let me give you exaclty what you want
A stripper walks over to the lounge and starts to caress Callum steve smiles and walks away
Callum:listen love I got a girlfriend
Chris: (who has a stripper sitting on his lap)relax she will never know
Callum:thats not the point
Chris:just sit back and enjoy the ride...take this (gives Callum a pill)
Callum:whats that?
Chris:what do you think now knock it back and enjoy the ride
callum knocks back pill as stripper starts to unzip his trousers
we cut back to the office where Steve is watching the cctv footage of callum very closely and seems to be enjoying it

diamond1
17-09-2006, 16:53
INT: nightclub
Callum wakes up on the sofa of the lounge he see's a set of strangers who he cant recall as it is all a blur he manages to look at his watch it says 2
he falls backwards and stumbles over he see's a blonde woman approach him
Blonde woman: do you wanna go somewhere quiet?
Callum:no just go away (he stumbles over and rushes to the toilet he looks in the mirror and washes his face and stares at the reflection before running back to the toilet to throw up)

we go to the office and we see steve snogging some random stripper and he notices some police walk in through the cctv camera he gets up quickly and runs outside
Callum is still stumbling around his vision is increasingly getting more blurry and the sounds around him slower the drugs are kicking in more and more he falls outside through the fire exit and straight into the bin's he see's chris standing there with his trousers around his ankle and straddling one of the strippers

Callum:I feel sick
Chris:yeah do you mind Im kind of busy here
steve appears
Steve:lads some one has called the filth get home now one look at him (callum) and you two will be knicked so go now yeah
Chris:nice one look cal we're going now lad ok
Callum just about manges to see steve before blacking out
Steve:ill be seeing you soon callum

Pinkbanana
17-09-2006, 19:59
Wow.... this stuff is hot, strong and powerful (just like the coffee, Im drinking at the moment!) lol

Actually Ive changed my mind about Callum. I like him alot more after reading the latest instalment. I can see now, why he is like he is, after that flash back. It helped flesh out his character.

Did laugh out loud at the below bit! Thought it was very subtle for you, D1! lol

we cut back to the office where Steve is watching the cctv footage of callum very closely and seems to be enjoying it. :rotfl:

Edit: Can't wait for the next instalment, Pinky :)

diamond1
17-09-2006, 20:05
we still got saturday and sunday to go,
I cant write anymore tonight as everything I posted today I wrote today and I am a bit tired an tommorow Im visting friends but tuesday cuwtw will be back -with a shocking murder cliffhanger episode from callums past

Pinkbanana
17-09-2006, 20:07
we still got saturday and sunday to go,
I cant write anymore tonight as everything I posted today I wrote today and I am a bit tired an tommorow Im visting friends but tuesday cuwtw will be back -with a shocking murder cliffhanger episode from callums past

Excellent, shall look forward to it, Pinky :)

Edit: my money is on Steve getting murdered. :eek:

diamond1
19-09-2006, 14:15
SATURDAY :HOTEL ROOM
Callum opens up his eyes as soon as his eyes focus the room becomes increasingly dizzy and he runs to the bathroom to throw up
chris walks in
Chris:morning sunshine
Callum:I feel like death
Chris:well feel better we got charlton at home today and rumor has it your going to be brought in as a sub so make sure your up for it because you dont want to be dropped this early
Callum:yeah right

diamond1
19-09-2006, 14:17
INTlocker room
Callum is sitting down with his team mates he can hear the crowd outside...the west ham fans calling their idols..the charlton fans calling theirs
callum thinks ' this is my debut I cant screw this up forget last night it was a one off it will never happen again' The manager walks in
Manager:ok lads Ive gone through the tactics lets go out and win
West ham players:YES GUV!!
all the players line up outside the fans are singing the west ham anthem,callum is nervous his stomach drops as he runs out the tunnel onto the pitch
to warm up he hears all the insults 12,000 people are insidethe stadium watching let alone one TV, after the warm up callum sits down on the subs bench and watches intensly
Commentator:ok we are in the 75th minute of the match and whats this west ham boss Harry redknapp has put on Newcomer Callum cole Ive heard alot about this young lad lets hope his debut is one to remember,we are 0-0 in upton park
Callum starts his play after 2 minutes the ball is passed in his direction he runs with it only to recieve one of charltons men slide tackle him callum goes flying and hits the floor in sheer pain he holds his leg until a familiar charlton player offers him a hand up
Callum:Ryan
Ryan:alright mate..come on get up you muppet
callum gets up and the two men laugh
Commentator: the ball quickly comes back to callum he runs through the charlton Defence Miller is to his rght all he has to do is pass the ball...he still has possesion he looks in a akward postiton why does he not pass it to miller clive?
Commentator2:rookie mistake not to pass when this good a chance comes along for miller
Callum shoots the ball which goes flying over the net
Chris:Cole what was you doing? bloody greedy idiot
Ryan:cheers mate we looked int rouble there good job your playing today
Rio ferdinand:bloody rookie
callum looks to the floor in shame as the west ham fans hurl insults and the charlton fans jeer
Commentator:wait millers got the chance he has broken the defence will he pass it to cole..no he has passed to frank lampard..lampard shoots AND WHAT A GOAL BY FRANK LAMPARD in the 89th minute surely that is it for charlton
the final whistle blows and callum quickly retreats

diamond1
19-09-2006, 14:18
INT: locker room
Harry:what the bloody hell was you doing out there?
Callum:im sorry
Harry:sorry...sorry? (looks to the other players) we could of won 2-0 got an extra point but what does elvis here care? no he wants to look a hero instead of being a TEAM PLAYER we need all the damn points to chase aston villa to chase middlesborough and you just want to look a hero to chase skirt
Callum:thats not true I thought I could score
Harry:from there? I dont think maradonna would...look kid you got a lot to learn and if you learned anything from the academy you should pass in those situtations..next week I think you should be out for a bit
harry walks off but chris walks up to him
Callum:dont start
Chris:im not...mistakes happen lets go out tonight and celebrate the fact we won
Callum:no I said I would go out with my girlfreind tonight
Chris:bring her along
Callum:we're not going where we did last night?
Chris:yeah it will be a laugh mate

diamond1
19-09-2006, 14:21
EXT: NIGHTCLUB
GIRLS are screaming callums name as he walks to the doors with rachel
Rachel:sorry girls he is mine
Callum:I dont know I dont want to do this
Rachel:why not?
Callum:bit scared really
rachel:look cal your too shy for your own good
Callum:I could never live this playboy life
Rachel:no I doubt you ever would
Callum:listn rach I got a letter this morning
Rachel:from who?
Callum:from my mum
Rachel:from your mum?
Callum:yeah
Rachel:after all this time?
Callum:last time I saw her I was three, she wants to see me
Rachel:are you going to see her?
Callum:I dont know
Steve walks outside
Steve:hello callum
Callum:hi mate
Steve:ryan and chris are awaiting you
callum and rachel walk into the VIP lounge area
ryan:here he is greedy b******
Callum:shut up ry (laughs)
Chris:listen lads I hear theres a disgruntled bloke around here annoyed that we cost him money by winning hes a bit mafia so if he starts dont get involved yeah boys?
Callum:where is he?
man:im here...and you two (looks at chris and callum) cost me 250,000
callum:look mate we didnt mean...
MAN:dont matter (holds gun to them)with me now

diamond1
19-09-2006, 14:22
INT:backroom of club
Steve:look Jimmy this is stupid put your gun down
Jimmy:shut it you
Callum:we was only playing football mate
Jimmy:why dont you shut up
Rachel:stop this madness
Jimmy:you want it stopped..ok (shoots her in the head)ANYONE ELSE WANNA BE A HERO?....didnt think so
Callum:rachel!!you sunuva (runs at Jimmy knocks him down and grapples to the floor the gun goes off by accident and shoots callum in the stomach ryan grabs the gun and shoots Jimmy in the head
Ryan:CALLUM!! (looks at Callum)
Callum:tell my mum......(callum drops down dead)

diamond1
19-09-2006, 14:23
sorry PB you where well off the mark...so callums dead? can it be he is a ghost? well your gonna have to wait until thursday to see whats going on...same bat page same bat day same bat webstation

Pinkbanana
19-09-2006, 19:00
What??? :eek: I dont get it, is Callum really dead? :confused: Has he a twin, or a stalker/obsessed fan who has had plastic surgery to look like him? Has he faked his death? Well Elvis did it, and is now happily living in Hull with Lord Lucan, who works on the fish counter in Tesco. :lol:

Then again, when Chris saw Callum last week (he knew it was him) and he said it was Callum's fault he got 3 years in the clink, soooo he must be alive!!! Er....I think! :hmm:

Super stuff Pinky, though my brain now hurts! :sick: lol

diamond1
19-09-2006, 20:26
Dont worry pinkbanana -theres a good explanation coming...but until then Rachels dead,callums "dead",chris is a witness

diamond1
21-09-2006, 15:00
3 years later.......
its a cold windy raining Night we see an expensive mansion and a hooded figure walking up to its front door
the man knocks on the Door..the door is opened and Chris miller appears
chris:come in (leads the man into the mansion and down some stairs)
Man takes off hood its ryan
Ryan:they are onto us
Chris:we are screwed now Ryan Did they see what you look like?
Ryan:no
Chris:good
Ryan:Chris the mafia is after us..what are we going to do
Chris:look my albi is solid no one knows I was there when the money was stolen
Ryan:and...
Chris:and im gonna have my missus tell the police the "albi" and Im home free as for you I think Ryan atinkinson was killed in an accident
Ryan:what?
Chris:dont worry if we manage to convince the mafia of your death then there will be no comebacks
Ryan:I dont want to leave the country
Chris:you wont have to...remember Callum
Ryan:how can I forget
Chris:no one knows he is dead...according to the star after his disaster at charlton he fled the country in shame all you got to do is pick up his life
Ryan:we could get found out?
Chris:no Ill get my contacts to sort the ID
Ryan:what about any family
Chris:they dont know him according to the letters I found at his home..so thats a another good cover for you to use
Ryan:what if we get caught
Chris:we will go to prison or worse if the mafia gets us before the police...which is what happens if we dont do this
Ryan:ok im in...from now on im Callum Cole

diamond1
21-09-2006, 15:01
http://www.edmontonsoccer.com/leagues/5208/graphics/Edm_Sun_logo.jpg
In latest news west Ham star Chris miller has been arrested for credit card fraud on local gangster Tommy Owen this came hours after Chris Millers wife reported him to the police and Gave in EVIDENCE of her husbands crime.on asked why he did this she replied "no comment" but a source says Ryan wilkinson accidentley told of his crime and affairs with numerous women that sent her over the edge and telling the police.
Police are also looking for Ryan willkinson but claims are being said he has fled the country

IN OTHER NEWS...Callum cole has been found after two missing he returned to be with his family which was a moment that his absent mother always wanted to see her son once again!!

Pinkbanana
21-09-2006, 22:14
Oh my goodness, I never saw that one coming! :eek:

Sooo Ryan is pretending to be Callum, whilst Callum is er...actually dead?!

diamond1
21-09-2006, 22:15
YES...and he is actually Ryan while callums body is yet to be discovered:eek:

diamond1
21-09-2006, 22:16
think ill leave that until season 2

Skits
22-09-2006, 14:41
can you explain all this to me simply. i'm not blond but i feel like one at the minute.

diamond1
22-09-2006, 21:43
ok yeah sorry my fault I got more puzzles in this than the da vinci code...dont feel blonde,

I have travelled back in time to reveal callums past in like a flashback and revealed he was a football player for west ham united and one night him and the lads went out for a brew and accidently got involved with a gun welding psycho and the psycho got shot and so did callum...they buried callums body off screen and thought they would leave it at that.However two years later two of the lads got involved (chris and ryan)with some gnagsters and needed an escape so Chris tried doing a midnight bunk while Ryan took the identity of Callum Cole as the dead callum wont need it anymore.Chris got arrested after his wife reported him to the police off credit card fraud (off screen) and was sent down-rumor has it ryan let slip about chris's bad lad ways and sent his wife over the edge which made chris blame ryan/callum.

DaVeyWaVey
22-09-2006, 22:39
Oh my god d1, this is absolutely brilliant! You've got me hooked on this Callum/Ryan storyline! This is has to be your biggest and best twist yet! I can't believe Ryan is stealing Callum's identity?! Will he be found out?! Please tell us soon!

I can't believe we have to wait until Season 2 when Callum's body is found! This is fantastic and superb stuff d1, what a brilliant twist, i am seriously hooked!

A brilliant spin off of Callum's life too, more soon please! :thumbsup:

diamond1
23-09-2006, 21:37
Oh my god d1, this is absolutely brilliant! You've got me hooked on this Callum/Ryan storyline! This is has to be your biggest and best twist yet! I can't believe Ryan is stealing Callum's identity?! Will he be found out?! Please tell us soon!

I can't believe we have to wait until Season 2 when Callum's body is found! This is fantastic and superb stuff d1, what a brilliant twist, i am seriously hooked!

A brilliant spin off of Callum's life too, more soon please! :thumbsup:

WOW someone really liked the twist by the sounds of it...yeah I dnno what Im gonna do with the body I got loads to write tommrow so ill see then:)

might change the name name 'Da vinci wave'its that complex

Pinkbanana
23-09-2006, 22:50
WOW someone really liked the twist by the sounds of it...yeah I dnno what Im gonna do with the body I got loads to write tommrow so ill see then:)

might change the name name 'Da vinci wave'its that complex

I have really enjoyed the twists and turns too, though was left feeling rather mentally exhausted after reading this last week's instalments - which have been both intriguing, and er... rather complicated, though never dull or boring.:eek: Some extremely clever ideas/writing. :bow:

Agatha Christie would have been proud of you, diamond1!:)

Edit: Is there going to be more CUWTW posted tomorrow?! I really hope so, needing my fix of it!

diamond1
24-09-2006, 17:36
More to come
we carry on the flashbacks to the cole family,so we are in the year 2005,Sandy has been released from prison and has moved back with his daughters loyal Jackie has been looking after the girls for six months but a huge surprise is coming her way very very soon.IN what I call 'whole new world' I tie up a few loose ends in this mini series before going back to the orginal plot and see how Joes ordeal ends,Callums secrets and how it ends
Characters in this include Mandy,candice,Amy,Sandy,Jackie
Tommy Owen-gangster who along with son nick use Sandy for their 'dutys'
Shane-Mandys boyfriend who is also tommys nephew

diamond1
24-09-2006, 17:39
Sandy walked out of the prison with added confidence he looked around him and smiled he was out after all this time banged up inside a dingy cell with blood thristy psycho's,murderers,drunks,drug addicts etc.....He felt an air of relief as he stepped outside,his Cousin Tommy owen already a job lined up for Sandy Cole.Sandy had no intrest going straight back to his family he wanted to stay here and enjoy freedom Tommy nick and sandy all stopped out for a few pints to discuss certain things.
Sandy:********** hell it feels great being out Tom
Tommy: (raises glass) here here
Nick:and we can carry on the family buisness
Sandy:I want nothing more,nothing less(laughs)

Meanwhile back at sandys there is a huge crowd awaiting the arrivial of sandy,
Mandy:he will be here
Jackie:I know he will (wipes away tear)
Mandy:do you want something to eat Jackie?
Jackie:no I will be ok
BACK AT THE PUB
Sandy observes a Mini pull up outside a young man steps out and walks towards the pub
Sandy:well well well shane its great to see you
Shane:its great to see you out Sandy
Nick:numnuts here has looked after your girls while you where inside..most of his wages went to putting food on their plates
Sandy:I cant see any of his father in him can you?
Tommy:no none at all he is a good kid..not like your rapist scum old man
Shane:theres no point bringing my old man into this
Shane sat watching the boys with added silence..Shane was very self concious he was nothing like his family most of them where jack the lads,gangsters or convicts although he could be mouthy and like any 19 year old with his mates,but most of the time he was quite shy around people.he watched Tommy with his green eyes and after time convinced the others to go to Jackies party he knew how much effort the girls had gone to for this party and he knew how much he would hurt them if he turned up P***** out of his tree.
Sandy waltzed back into his house like he had never been gone and started the party,in his mind he was the godfather of essex he was the man there was no one bigger than him now he was back no one was going to stop him,he was surprised how in six months how his girls had changed young candice was growing fast
meanwhile Tommy and Nick whre plotting behind his back
Tommy:if we tell him that Liam Johnson was paying an intrest in jackie that will set Sandy off and sort out Liam
Nick:are you sure that will work?
Tommy:sandy wants to be reg kray lets make him think he is
Shane walks over
Shane:alright boys...listen I was wondering if there was any bar work going Im in a little debt
Tommy:how much do you need
Shane:a grand
Tommy:********** hell ill give you it
Shne:no chance Im not scrounging I just need a job
Nick:ask sandy he thinks he owes you for looking after his girls
Shane:well it was my duty really I live down the road and he is a relative
Tommy:not to mention you servicing his daugther
Shane:look its not like that we're just friends
Tommy:is that why you ********** her
Shane:we where drunk
Nick:you must of been(laughs)
Shane: oi shes a really nice girl just cause she aint like the tarts you ******* (shane walks off)
Shanes phone rings
Shane:hello? alright Jamie yeah ill be there

diamond1
24-09-2006, 17:41
INT:EMPTY CARPARK
shane:alright jamie
Jamie:hello shane
shane:hows gavin?
Jamie:hes ok
shane:so whats the problem
Jamie:Ive met this bird
Shane:yeah
Jamie:from brighton im thinking of leaving everything and running off with her
Shane:follow your heart...what about Gavin
Jamie:me and him are not seeing eye to eye right now im sick of his attitude
Shane:brothers
Jamie:no its not like that he needs sorting out but anyway I need some gear
Shane:im not involved with that stuff
Jamie:im not but I need it
SHne:for what?
Jamie:dont you worry
Shane:sorry mate NO

EXT: sandys car
Sandy:so he didtn even look after her?
Tommy:no not at all
Nick:he took your loyalty and abused it didnt even look after Jackie and the girls...I wouldnt take that
sandy gets out car and walks towards Liam Johnsons house he has a hammer tucked under his blazier
Liam opens door
Sandy:hello liam (grabs his throat and runs him in house this mans wife and kids see this and are shocked) all of you out NOW!!
(THEY all leave)so you ********** b****** why didnt you look after the family after I did time and didnt grass I find out despite my loyalty you didnt give my family a drink they had to scrimpe and scrounge off a 19 year old kid while you livd it up you ********** C***
(sandy hits Liam in the shoulder with the hammer Liam screams Sandy drangs him outside and violently kicks him in the head on the floor folllowed by repeated punches all over his body-tommy and nick watch on in the car grinning)
Sandy:I never want to see you again

diamond1
24-09-2006, 17:52
just in case you areforgetting whos who
the coles are /callum/sandy/mandy/amy/jackie and candice
the owens are tommy,nick and shane
the haytons clarrissa,steve and Krystal
the roberts are Ralph and Bonnie (krystals parents)
others include Benny,joe jadon seth and natashsa
ex characters include gavin jamie kelly tariq tony athony etc

Pinkbanana
24-09-2006, 19:51
Cor blimey strong, but good stuff! :clap: lol

I'm liking these flash backs and think they are a good idea, as they fill in the background of these characters, and thus helps flesh them out. Though I have got a little bit confused (probably my age or something). :hmm: The ol' brain has had to work hard to keep up, actually I swear there's smoke coming out of my ears at the moment! lol

Liking the character of Shane, he seems a loyal and thoroughly decent chap, so far anyway... lol

diamond1
24-09-2006, 20:19
Cor blimey strong, but good stuff! :clap: lol

I'm liking these flash backs and think they are a good idea, as they fill in the background of these characters, and thus helps flesh them out. Though I have got a little bit confused (probably my age or something). :hmm: The ol' brain has had to work hard to keep up, actually I swear there's smoke coming out of my ears at the moment! lol

Liking the character of Shane, he seems a loyal and thoroughly decent chap, so far anyway... lol yes shane is like a link to a lot of characters (e.g jamie)so for the time being he is a essential character.....also ask what you are confused with PB?

Pinkbanana
24-09-2006, 22:45
Oh I'm just finding it hard remembering some of the characters and what has already happened to them, before this flash back, ie Tommy is actually dead now, isnt he? Also Jamie is now in prison for a crime he didnt do (due to Gavin's revenge).

What was Sandy in prison for, was it to do with Tommy and Nick, or is that not relevant.

Will these characters tie in with original characters like Joe/Seth/Gavin/Kelly/Tariq etc, or is this a spin off and completely separate?

diamond1
24-09-2006, 22:52
Oh I'm just finding it hard remembering some of the characters and what has already happened to them, before this flash back, ie Tommy is actually dead now, isnt he? Also Jamie is now in prison for a crime he didnt do (due to Gavin's revenge).

What was Sandy in prison for, was it to do with Tommy and Nick, or is that not relevant.

Will these characters tie in with original characters like Joe/Seth/Gavin/Kelly/Tariq etc, or is this a spin off and completely separate?
Tommy is dead,nick is dead,jamie is in prison,gavins on the run,tariqs dead,kellys dead,dont forget this is a flashback so all are alive and well at the time its going.

sandy was in prison for erm...gbh?yeah thats good
I get bored of characters too quickly haha and replace them-should work on that

Pinkbanana
24-09-2006, 22:58
sandy was in prison for erm...gbh?yeah thats good

I get bored of characters too quickly haha and replace them-should work on that

Cheers for that, D1!:)

Righto, Sandy was banged up for GBH! Sooooo glad you're not making this up on the spot!!! :lol:

I had noticed that you get a tad bored of characters, and go through them rather quickly! lol Brighton also seems a more dangerous place to live than I had realised! :eek: The undertakers must be doing a brisk trade. lol

diamond1
24-09-2006, 23:07
Cheers for that, D1!:)
I think caught up with the waves is the greatest thing ever written very innovative.....that said I owe D1 £1000 so everyones now a witness
aw thanks PB for that!

Cheers for that, D1!

Righto, Sandy was banged up for GBH! Sooooo glad you're not making this up on the spot!!!

I had noticed that you get a tad bored of characters, and go through them rather quickly! lol Brighton also seems a more dangerous place to live than I had realised! The undertakers must be doing a brisk trade. lolsssh you will spoil the ilusion

Pinkbanana
24-09-2006, 23:19
Yeah I'll let you off the £1000 you owe, PB. Infact, I shall sell a vital organ (a kidney or something I have two of) so you can have a dream around the world holiday, as you have been such a loyal supporter of CUWTW and your words have been such an inspiration to me. :clap:

Oh Cheers, D1, but really there's no need to sell an organ, I'll settle for a city break to er...Brighton. lol

Skits
25-09-2006, 10:32
thanks for explaining the callum thing d1. i've just caught up and it's fab as usual.

Pinkbanana
25-09-2006, 23:06
No CUWTW tonight! :(

I shall have to flick through my colleague's (I didnt purchase it!) Pick Me Up magazine (well desperate times, call for desperate measures!!!) lol

diamond1
26-09-2006, 15:26
INT:coles house shane walks up to the door and knocks Amy opens...
Amy: oh its you
Shane:can I come in?
Amy:do what you like
Shane comes in and sits down across the room from Amy
Shane:hows things
Amy:fine
Shane:must be weird your dad being back
Amy:lets cut to the chase here your worried have we told him yet?
Shane:told him what?
Amy:that you and Mandy are courting
Shane:come on give me a break here we are not doing anything wrong
Amy:whatever
Shane:we're not we have'nt even done anything yet
Amy:well you better not because our family does not want your kind mixing in with this family
Shane:my kind?
Amy:everyone might think butter wouldnt melt with you but I know diffrent
Shane:really?well give me a example
Amy:well.....
Shane: oh come on Im like any guy my age its not like I sleep about or take drugs
Amy:yeah but that dont stop your dad being a rapist does it and then theres your uncle Tommy we all know what he is like
Shane:im not my dad and im not Tommy dont you think I get enough abuse of everyday people and I still cant belive im getting this 3rd degree of you we have been mates since we where 5 years old
Amy: Dont get me wrong Shane I like you I look at you like the brother I never had but I dont want you seeing my sister she may seem like shes balshy and lairy but deep down she is really insecure after what your dad done to her.........

diamond1
26-09-2006, 15:30
INT:coles house
Shane:you cant hold that against me all my life...sandy looks after me and he dont have to he treats me like a son
Amy:shane he loves you like a son but that dont mean he wants you sleeping with his daughter
Shane:I cant hlp how I feel
Amy:I know but of all the girls to go for.....dad went to prison for what he did to your dad have you forgot that
Shane:no of course not
Amy: please shane let mandy go move on before it gets too serious
Shane:it already is ams and im not givng up for or sandy NO ONE
shane gets up
Amy:well dont say I didnt warn you but if you ever want to talk
Shane:no offence the only person I could talk to was my brother and he has vanished off the face of the earth so that just leaves me to deal with it n my own
Amy:ill see you later shane
EXT
candice Cole is eatin her chips with her mates on the way home from school when Tommy pulls up in his car
tommy;wanna ride?
Candice:why not
candice gets in
Tommy:good day at school?
Candice:it was ok
Tommy:good...Im sorry I didnt send you a card for your birthday last week I was busy
Candice:it was ok
Tommy:how old are you again
Candice:14
Tommy:ah yes keep forgetting...anyway back to buisness and I got another Job for you
Candice:yeah
Tommy:its not a moddelling job no its actually with a client
Candice: ok....
Tommy:he has seen your pictures and he likes you
Candice:right
Tommy:and he wants to erm well get to know you
Candice:you want me to sleep with him?
Tommy:yes
Candice:no way
Tommy:well he will pay a grand for your service's
Candice: a grand? ...well ok it cant hurt to give it a go...whats his name
Tommy:Seth he's come straight from oz he really wants to meet you
candice gets out
Tommy: oh and candie...best of to say your 13

diamond1
26-09-2006, 15:31
there will a part up next on thursday guys...:) hope everyones liking the flashbacks

Pinkbanana
26-09-2006, 18:28
Oh the plot thickens!!! :ninja:

Sooooo Shane's dad raped Mandy, and thats why Sandy went to prison, for beating him up! I have a new found respect for Sandy now!

Do we know who Shane's bro is? I mean, have we already met the character? :hmm:

Oh that Candice needs to keep away from the evil and sinister Seth!!!!! I'll never forgive him for what he did to poor Joe.:mad: I hope someone comes along with a sharp pair of garden shears and sorts Seth out :sick: once and for all. :lol:

Edit: Cracking stuff D1, Ive really enjoyed reading the latest instalment of CUWTW. :) Shall be back Thursday for another dose!!!

diamond1
26-09-2006, 21:10
Well your respect for sandy will soon go PB 'NUFF said
Shanes family are all coming into it -brother and father lets just say the father is called sam owen and hes a rapist-no connection to hollyoaks at all -mere conicidence

Pinkbanana
26-09-2006, 22:17
Well your respect for sandy will soon go PB 'NUFF said

Aw.....just when Im beginning to warm to Sandy and forgiving him for being a horrible git to Benny (Talking of which..... where for art thou, Benny? I'm missing the hairy one :( ).

DaVeyWaVey
26-09-2006, 22:18
I am glad your bringing Shane's family into it d1! They should be great additions to the cast, keep up the great work with the great scripts! :)

diamond1
28-09-2006, 11:41
Shane is walking along the street when Sndy stops him
Sandy:Shane hold up
Shane:whats wrong?
Sandy:I need you to say your with me tonight
Shane:why?
Sandy:well I got a new contact in the buisness and its under the table deal with a guy called Seth ozzies finest drug dealer
Shane:come on sandy you have just been let out dont get involved with that filth
Sandy:shane I need to all I need is you as an albi to the girls
Shane:sandy.......dont make me do this I dont want to lie to them
Sandy:hey kid look no one will think any less of you im so proud of you its untrue and to be honest theres something I want to do...I want to let you move in
Shane:move in?
Sandy:as your 18 I cant adopt you but I still want you as a son even after what happened you looked after my family when I couldnt I want to look after you
Shane:erm Ill have to think about it
Sandy:cheers kiddo

diamond1
28-09-2006, 11:42
INT:amys downstairs filing her nails canidce down the stairs in one of amys mini skirts and tops she has loads of make up on and looks like a scrubber
Amy:hey where you going looking lke that...dont let mum catch you looking like that
Candice:she wont
Amy:yeah right...HEY is that my top
candice legs it out the door
INT:sandys on the phone
Sandy: ok seth Ill see you tonight and hey dont let me down
Amy comes in
Amy:dad I need money
SANDY:why
Amy:to go out with
sANDY:well will £100 do?
Amy: **** off
Sandy: oh heres £500 but not all at once eh?

diamond1
28-09-2006, 11:44
INT:Mandys bedroom shes eating in bed watching tv..shane comes in
Shane:hey
Mandy:hey
Shane:listen your dad has asked me to move in
Mandy:great
Shane:as a son
Mandy:not so great
Shane:im gonna tell him tonight
Mandy:but first Im watching titanic wann join me
Shane:you bet

big bro fan
29-09-2006, 18:44
This just keeps getting better and better.

DaVeyWaVey
29-09-2006, 20:53
Great stuff d1! Sandy is certainly taking Shane under his wing...he is so stupid if he's getting involved in Seth though...he's a nasty piece of work especially after what he did to poor Joe! :( I hope Sandy doesn't get on the wrong side of him. More soon please! :)

And by the way D1, I love your signature! Thanks...i really appreciate that your taking so much interest in my soap. :)

diamond1
29-09-2006, 23:19
I think Sandy has genuine affections for shane there davey- like a father/son relationship going on...Sandy dont have a son so I think shane fills that role-I think my soap has gotten so trashy (in a good way) thats its like a footballers wives type show I mean full of sex,drugs,violence,you name it
its not a drama anymore.

im so stressed atm Its hard finding the time to write this,reading everyones scripts and spoilers.(But I do love doing it all dont get me wrong)
anyway rant over next post will be up sunday

diamond1
29-09-2006, 23:20
This just keeps getting better and better. thanks mate!

btw I think ashlynne wont be winning BB7 now :lol:

Just Joking :)

DaVeyWaVey
29-09-2006, 23:23
I think Sandy has genuine affections for shane there davey- like a father/son relationship going on...Sandy dont have a son so I think shane fills that role-I think my soap has gotten so trashy (in a good way) thats its like a footballers wives type show I mean full of sex,drugs,violence,you name it
its not a drama anymore.

im so stressed atm Its hard finding the time to write this,reading everyones scripts and spoilers.(But I do love doing it all dont get me wrong)
anyway rant over next post will be up sunday

I know what you mean d1...don't worry lol! I try to write Hinston High and read Caught up with Waves and Devon Seas and sometimes i struggle with the time! but it's worth it..your soap and Devon Seas are both good.

I like the direction you have took with this, like you said, it's not a drama anymore, it's a lot more trashy just like Footballers Wives which i really like. :)

Pinkbanana
30-09-2006, 00:13
Oh I cant wait to find out how Sandy reacts to finding out that Shane is seeing Mandy!!! Pistols at Dawn perhaps.:ninja:

Roll on Sunday! :)

diamond1
01-10-2006, 16:39
EXT:magazine store
INT:Sandy walks up into Seths apartment
Sandy:hello seth (he looks at the gang members surrounding the door)
Seth:you here for your gear?
Sandy:I most certainley am
Seth:good..Candie bring the gear out love your client for the evening is awaiting...
Sandy:will I like this one for the night my missus is really boring me at the minute and the last girl you gave me was too old
Seth:Oh this one is worth her wait in gold
candice walks out
Candice:DAD!!i can explain
Sandy:whats this...with me young lady(looks at seth) just you wait you son of a ****
Seth:I didnt know man
INT:
Sandy:I cant belive you young lady you DISGUST me
Candice:you DISGUST ME buying drugs and girls younger than me

diamond1
01-10-2006, 16:40
INT:candice runs up to her rom crying
Jackie:sandy what evers the matter
Sandy: oh teenage dramas usual stuff (sandy walks in kitchen and gets out phone)shane i need to speak to you
HOURS LATER....shane comes round
Sandy:shane I need your help son
Shane:whats happened
Sandy:seth...hes screwed candice and tried to sell her off
Shane:No
Sandy;yes..we need to get rid of him
Shane:we?
Sandy:yes...lets kill him

diamond1
01-10-2006, 16:40
Modern Day -flashback over(Shane decided not to go through with killing seth and moved to wales wihout mandy -sandy lost track of seth and decided to move to brighton-after a young man appeared claiming he was jackies son callum)

Pinkbanana
01-10-2006, 16:49
Modern Day -flashback over(Shane decided not to go through with killing seth and moved to wales wihout mandy -sandy lost track of seth and decided to move to brighton-after a young man appeared claiming he was jackies son callum)

Did you run out of steam, or get bored?! :rotfl:

Loved the Candice and Sandy incident! Sick, yet rather funny! lol

Edit: does that mean little Ralph and Benny will be back in it soon?

diamond1
01-10-2006, 16:51
got bored today-but theres a twsit coming do not fear missus

DaVeyWaVey
01-10-2006, 17:01
Lol at Sandy finding out Candice is one Seth's clients. :D Great stuff d1, keep it up! And i can't wait to see what the next twist is either. :)

diamond1
06-10-2006, 12:44
Season 2 Alert:
31/12/06
Season2 of cuwtw will continue as horrific terroist attack on the sea destroys major citys it also Destroys a plane heading off to america which crashes into a remote Island -this plane contains three of the cuwtw current cast and a complete new cast as all the old will now be killed due to the impact of the Tidal Wave.
Season2 will have 3 characters already Known as well as a American Romeo and Juliet style Couple On the Run from their warring familys,A hispanic muscian,A brooding Bad Boy with no intentions of making friends and a Island thats Haunted!Not to mention Pirates,Monsters and Hidden treasures and thats before they are rescused,what will life be like after they return to Normal Life.

DaVeyWaVey
06-10-2006, 13:03
Sounds great d1, i can see how your making your soap more like Lost now!

diamond1
06-10-2006, 13:03
Callum is awake making breakfast when he hears the door he goes to answer it and to his surprise its Shane
Callum: oh my god!
Shane: oh my god
Callum:how did you know I was here
Shane;I didnt
Callum:but why are you here
Shane:I came back for mandy
Callum:mandy!
Shane:yes my old girlfriend
Callum:girlfriend
Shane: oh come on Ryan let me through
Callum:sssh lower it son its callum these days
Shane:callum|? wait isnt there son called call....oh no
Callum:its temporary ok?
Shane:do you know what Dad did to these people
Callum:whats Dad got to do with anything?
Shane:he raped mandy
Callum:holy......
Shane:and now Brother your pretending to be their son
Callum:I didnt know
Shane:callum Im ashamed of you at times
shane walks off
Callum:where you going?
Shane:away I dont want to be around when sandy finds out

diamond1
06-10-2006, 13:26
Mandy is watching TV when shes sees the news announcement BODY FOUND NEAR WOODS -identified as west ham star Callum Cole
mandy is shocked.she runs to sandys room and wakes him up and tells him he grabs the gun.

Sandy runs to callums room
Sandy:dont Move (holds gun to the air)
callums in bed with Amy
Sandy holds gun to Callums Head Callum gulps and shuts his eyes...........suddenley Candice runs upstairs
Candice:everyone downstairs now
Sandy:I know I know callums isnt who he said he is
Candice:whats!? no im on about the Mega Tsunami thats gonna happen sometime today

EXT:the rabbit
Benny:Joe we gonna need to Run
Joe:what!?
Benny:brightons in for it.....A tsunami is going to kill us ALL
Joe:right!?
Benny:no joke now we need to go Ive booked a plane to get us away from england because after it hits nothing will be left
Joe:really!?
Benny:yes now MOVE

INT:
sandy: one day soon callum or what ever your real name is Ill kill you but right now I got to protect my family
Callum:dont worry sandy Ill be waiting
Sandy:I sure as hell hope that tidal wave dont kill your ass because I want that honour
Callum:sandy you better go give your soul to the lord because when we meet again Your Ass is mine
Sandy:sorry I dont like bending over for guys
Callum punches Sandy,sandy punches Callum back
Amy:dad,callum stop we got to move
Sandy:right ams get in the damn car we need to go
Amy:no Im staying with callum
Sandy: oh no your not
Amy: oh yes I am
Callum:jesus this like the damn punch and judy just let her go with me
Sandy: ok darling well see each other soon (hugs his daughter)

diamond1
06-10-2006, 13:27
THE BIG FINAL is SUNDAY
who lives who dies,
more than three Live
will callum find an way to live,Will Sandy survive to fight another day
Will benny and Joe escape and who does Joe find himself sitting next to on the plane
Will den watts Die again and what happens to Ralph
who escpaes prison
FIND OUT SUNDAY

diamond1
06-10-2006, 13:27
INSIDE SOAP SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2
Season 2 will Kick of on the eve of 2007 and show what happens to the survivors of the plane crash and how they survive a week out in a tropical Island full of dangers
Meanwhile In the only part of England maintained we see a escapee from Prison come to terms with memory Loss and how will the return of GAVIN affect him
Jadon Finds himself stuck in the Middle of the ocean with No one to Help apart from Sandy
Meanwhile Benny and Joe end up In an unaffected Miami and in the middle of SPRING BREAK! but Joes head is turned by a member of cuwtw who also survive

Pinkbanana
06-10-2006, 17:07
Oh my.......a tsunami?! (you dont do things by halves, D1) :eek: Well it cant be all bad as its saved Callum's bacon soooo far!

I really hope Joe, Benny, and Little Ralph all survive!!!

Oh Joe must survive if he gets on a plane, I hope its not Seth he ends up sitting with!

Oh just read Inside Soap spoilers....Benny and Joe end up In an unaffected Miami. Phew........my favourite character, lovely hairy Benny, survives :D

Season Two sounds good, though cant wait to see how season one ends!:cheer:

diamond1
08-10-2006, 22:01
Brighton airport(just been built)
benny:come on joe run
Joe:bloody hell benny
benny:hurry
benny and joe board flight oceanic 815,joe sits down next to a doctor
joe:hello
doctor:hi
joe:you look nervous?
doctor:well im scared of flying
Joe:why?
doctor:last time i ended up crashing on a weird island
joe:well cant happen again mate
benny:joe your sitting in the wrong seat your over here
joe:sorry benny
benny(looks at doctor) can i have your autograph?
joe sits down and is shocked by whos next to him
seth;hi joe
joe:alright mate
joe kisses him
joe:good to see you babe
seth:you too darling
SUDDENLEY THE PLANE CRASHES
meanwhile on a raft in the middle of the ocean sits sandy
sandy:i cant die im the baddie
THEN OUT OF NOWWHERE A TIDAL WAVE APPEARS AD DESTROYS ALL OF BRIGHTON ANDTHE UK (EXCEPT CHATHAM) AND EVERYONE DIES EVEN THE QUEEN
THE END
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ SEASON1 HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE ENDING -I DID

Pinkbanana
08-10-2006, 22:39
An super piece of writing there D1 - short, but to the point. lol The work of a slightly unbalanced mind!!!

Loved the end of season One!!!:rotfl:

Oh I was right about Joe ending up sitting next to Seth on the plane, but what a shocker that they turned out to be 'very familiar' with each other, especially after the attack!!!! :eek:

Totally mad ending - everywhere in England being destroyed, with the exception of Chatham!!! :lol:

You truly deserve a break D1, from turning out pure brilliant, yet bordering on insane scripts week after week!

As a huge CUWTW fan, I want to pass on my sincerest thanks for the sheer entertainment, from all the twists and darkness to the pure comedy moments, you have provided us the readers with!!!! :clap:

Edit: My sig says it all really! :)

diamond1
09-10-2006, 18:13
yeah-it will all have an answer once I return with a realistic season 2

but thanks to every single person who read season1 I hope a provided you with a good laugh and maybe a few spilt coffees and raised eyebrows.

Skits
10-10-2006, 10:05
thanks diamond1, it was great, even if the ending was a bit crazy. looking forward to season 2.

Pinkbanana
11-10-2006, 23:46
Going away to spend a few days in the Priory to get over my withdrawal symptoms from CUWTW. :( Canr believe Season One has finished.....:crying:

Counting down the days till Season 2 begins!!!:)

Pinkbanana
11-10-2006, 23:47
Double Post, I say, it was a double post :o

Jojo
11-10-2006, 23:57
Double Post, I say, it was a double post :o More like triplicate lol. Darn these go slows lol

Pinkbanana
22-10-2006, 23:50
Dearest Diamond1,

RE: The return of Caught Up With The Waves

Im writing pertaining to the above. I was told from a very reliable source (er... you) that CUWTW was to return soon. I was hoping that you would be able to confirm a return date, for Season 2, post haste.

With kind regards,

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Miss Pinkbanana.
BA (hons) in Eastenders

diamond1
23-10-2006, 14:19
Dearest Diamond1,

RE: The return of Caught Up With The Waves

Im writing pertaining to the above. I was told from a very reliable source (er... you) that CUWTW was to return soon. I was hoping that you would be able to confirm a return date, for Season 2, post haste.

With kind regards,

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Miss Pinkbanana.
BA (hons) in Eastenders there will a set of spin-off episodes in accordance with children in need

Pinkbanana
23-10-2006, 14:29
there will a set of spin-off episodes in accordance with children in need

:cheer: Oh how fantastic!!!!!! :cheer:

I hope Benny and little Ralph are to feature in these episodes!:D

diamond1
23-10-2006, 14:47
:cheer: Oh how fantastic!!!!!! :cheer:

I hope Benny and little Ralph are to feature in these episodes!:D of course they are

sos george bush

and I hope you contribute money to children in need for this cause -that goes to ALL of you

DaVeyWaVey
23-10-2006, 17:15
Just read the season finale, brilliant! Can't wait until Season 2 begins and i can see how your setting it up to be like Lost.

Pinkbanana
23-10-2006, 18:51
Oh excellent - will you be there rattling your Children In Need tin, D1? lol

I'll happily send in a tenner to read a Children in Need special version of CUWTW!!!:cheer: I may even go as far as walking down my high street dressed in a giant panda bear costume, just for the thrill of it, er... I mean to collecting money for Children in Need...:D

It will be very interesting to see how you are going to work in George Bush!! Knowing you, you will probably throw in Bin Laden or Terry Wogan for good measure. All sat there in the desert sharing a FISH supper, no doubt, or something as equally near the knuckle!!! :lol:

diamond1
23-10-2006, 22:41
Oh excellent - will you be there rattling your Children In Need tin, D1? lol

I'll happily send in a tenner to read a Children in Need special version of CUWTW!!!:cheer: I may even go as far as walking down my high street dressed in a giant panda bear costume, just for the thrill of it, er... I mean to collecting money for Children in Need...:D

It will be very interesting to see how you are going to work in George Bush!! Knowing you, you will probably throw in Bin Laden or Terry Wogan for good measure. All sat there in the desert sharing a FISH supper, no doubt, or something as equally near the knuckle!!! :lol: oh dont worry this episode will feature a very certain someone who causes trouble pb......

Pinkbanana
26-10-2006, 18:25
oh dont worry this episode will feature a very certain someone who causes trouble pb......

Ohhhhhhh er missus.......someone who causes trouble???! :hmm:

Its not Jesus is it? Wouldnt put anything past you, D1!!! :lol:

Just out of interest when is Children in Need and will these special CUWTW episodes be posted before, during or after Children in Need? :D

diamond1
26-10-2006, 18:40
Ohhhhhhh er missus.......someone who causes trouble???! :hmm:

Its not Jesus is it? Wouldnt put anything past you, D1!!! :lol:

Just out of interest when is Children in Need and will these special CUWTW episodes be posted before, during or after Children in Need? :D Dunno yet PB but this charcter is very troublesome and crase

Pinkbanana
26-10-2006, 18:41
Dunno yet PB but this charcter is very troublesome and crase

Oh are you putting yourself in the episode?! :rotfl:

Pinkbanana
04-11-2006, 23:56
I really am missing the total utter madness/brilliance which is CUWTW!!! :(

Have just started reading Paul McKenna's new book in an attempt to hypnotise self in to not missing CUWTW soooo much (actually book is dead boring and have missed out a few pages, hoping that wont matter too much!)and also in the hope of sorting out my coffee addiction - I didnt get the nick name Little Miss Maxwell House for nothing!!! Also have asked the cosmos for the speedy return of CUWTW!!! lol

Anyway I cant wait for the return of CUWTW in the form of a Children in Need special!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: