PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie On Bail After Pizza Theft Claims

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-08-2006, 13:45
BONNIE Holt is on police bail while detectives investigate allegations that she ordered takeaway pizzas and did not pay for them.

The care worker was arrested and questioned by police over the claims. But cops gave Big Brother bosses the go- ahead to let Bonnie take part in the TV show after they discussed the case before she entered the house.

Bonnie came clean with the producers after she was told she had been chosen as one of the contestants -and feared she would be thrown out and have her dreams dashed.

But after talks with Channel 4 bosses, it was decided to allow the 20-year-old, of Loughborough, Leicestershire, to still appear in the show.

Yesterday, a BB spokeswoman said: "We have been in close contact with the police in relation to this matter.

"The police were made aware of our plans for Bonnie to take part in the programme and were satisfied this would not interfere with their investigation."

A source close to Bonnie said: "She reckons it's all a big misunderstanding and insists she is innocent, but it does seem strange that the police have persisted with pursuing the case if they didn't think there was some evidence."

Leicestershire Police last night said they would not comment on a case in which no charges had been brought.

Bonnie's half-brother, Clyde Mactavish, 28, is serving three years' jail for dealing heroin.

Cornishbabe
05-08-2006, 13:57
ok thats the legal reasons she cant take part in it now?

Katy
05-08-2006, 15:57
I was wondering what the legal reasons were. Why on earth would you not pay for Pizzas i mean its hardly breaking the bank is it.

Chris_2k11
07-08-2006, 00:22
Sorry but if you want to nick something you do not make it a pizza!! :D :D

Richie_lecturer
07-08-2006, 11:05
I wonder what her defence will be?....

"My name's Bonneh and it wasn't meh. I was out at the time because it was sonneh Mondeh."

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-08-2006, 11:17
Lmao!! :rotfl: Richie you crack me up :lol:

Well if you think about.. if you say a Pizza is nothing when she does take something bigger then it will be bad.. but both stealing is bad..

God I sound like a pr*t there :lol: But yeah.. :rolleyes:

But I don't understand why she took a pizza :lol: Yes out of all things I agree..