PDA

View Full Version : Zoe's Evil New Role

Chloe O'brien
03-08-2006, 21:27
Zoe Lucker proved she can do evil by playing super-bitch Tanya Turner in Footballers' Wives.
So it's appropriate that her latest role should push her wicked talents even further.

She's been tipped to play The Rani in the new series of Doctor Who.
The show's bosses think it's about time for the Terrible Time Lady, originally played by Kate O'Mara in the eighties, to return.
And Zoe is perfect for the part.
An insider told The Sun: "The Rani was a classic character - pure evil. She's ripe for a return and Zoe is perfect to play her.
"There are similarities between The Rani and bitchy Tanya."
For those of you unfamiliar with the Doctor Who baddie, The Rani is also a time traveller, like the Doctor, but puts all her energy into evil.
Script-writers are currently penning the third series of the revamped cult show.

Bryan
04-08-2006, 10:39
oh my god! Please let it be so! Zoe back on our screens can only be a good thing! :cheer: :bow: :clap: :D

Was the Rani a recurring character? Kate O Mara was a great actress, and so is Zoe, oh this is just greta news!

Bring back The Master aswell!

Random thought - could Rose somehow come back in the future as the Rani!?

Bryan
04-08-2006, 10:55
The BBC has denied claims that Zoe Lucker has landed a role in the next series of Doctor Who.

According to The Sun, the Footballers' Wives actress had landed the role of evil scientific genius The Rani in the upcoming third series of the sci-fi show.

A source told the newspaper, "The Rani was a classic character - pure evil. She's ripe for a return and Zoe is perfect to play her. There are similarities between The Rani and bitchy Tanya."

The renegade Time Lady was originally played by Kate O'Mara in the 1980s.

Chloe O'brien
04-08-2006, 11:16
I just read that on DS Bryan, its a shame its not true as I think Zoe would make a great Dr Who baddie. Maybe they will have a change of heart

Chloe-Elise
04-08-2006, 19:12
Aw thats a shame, I think she would have been good in Doctor Who.