PDA

View Full Version : The Mysterious Al is.......................

Nigella harman
01-08-2006, 15:59
According to the TV Times hes a deadly enemy of Sean Slater,Sean is basically determined to find him and kill him!!!:eek: If anyone remembers i said a while ago about someone with their hands up in the air as if someone had a gun pointed at them,after seeing a photo of Al,it looks as though it could have been him!!!

Pinkbanana
01-08-2006, 16:08
Oh...... that would explain a few things.....

Looks like there being pistols at dawn then! lol

What does Al look like? Have you got a pic, Nigella?! :)

Nigella harman
01-08-2006, 16:15
Oh...... that would explain a few things.....

Looks like there being pistols at dawn then! lol

What does Al look like? Have you got a pic, Nigella?! :) He looks a little bit like a blonde Bradley with better dress sense!!!:cool:

BlackKat
01-08-2006, 16:17
So if we assume Al is hiding in Walford, from Sean...why on Earth would he either a) purposely go to the place Sean's sister lives, or b) by some random coincidence end up in the place Sean's sister lives? :searchme:

Jada-GDR
01-08-2006, 16:18
He looks a little bit like a blonde Bradley with better dress sense!!!:cool: that can only be a good thing. i dont even know who al is, but hey, sounds good al the same

Nigella harman
01-08-2006, 16:26
So if we assume Al is hiding in Walford, from Sean...why on Earth would he either a) purposely go to the place Sean's sister lives, or b) by some random coincidence end up in the place Sean's sister lives? :searchme: I know!!!way too much of a coincidence!:rolleyes: This is Eastenders!Unless,hes gonna try to go after Seans family!?who knows.

EE Rocks
02-08-2006, 10:34
Thanks Nigella. I remember you saying you saw a pistol!!!! I can't wait, should make interesting viewing, them being enemies.

Kim
02-08-2006, 11:36
Just thought I'd point out that you don't need to use spoiler tags in a spoiler forum.

DaVeyWaVey
05-08-2006, 17:51
Sounds interesting! I wonder what Al did to make himself Sean's enemy?! Hopefully EE will delve deeper into this and tell us why Sean hates Al so much...this could make a good storyline.

x Amby x
06-08-2006, 10:57
Yeah i agree, i think it would make a great storyline with Sean coming to get Al, and as weeks go on we find out reasons why!