PDA

View Full Version : Izzys exit revealed

bakedbean
30-07-2006, 13:51
From Perfect Blend

Izzy will get revenge on all who did her wrong before she dissappears into the sunset in neighbours...

Her final episode sees her gatecrash Karl and Susans wedding were she reveals
Pauls affairs with Gail and Lyn...

she then turns to Karl and apologises for all the misery shes caused sayin she still loves him and that they can run away and be together.... a furious susan slaps her hard around the face...

Izzy flees the church...leaving Karl in turmoil...

Harold follows her out of the church and in a touching final scene she says she is sorry for supporting paul when harrys family died...

she climbs into the wedding car and after a flirty exchange with the driver dissappears into the sunset

Footie_Chick
30-07-2006, 13:54
Ahhh sounds good, then she will have done her career step like alot of Neighbours stars to music, hope she does well with the Rogue Traders.

bakedbean
30-07-2006, 16:05
Well i like her song Voodo Child its pretty good

Katy
31-07-2006, 10:40
Wasnt she in the band before neighbours. Its definatly got her more recognition though. Im glad shes going out with a bang as shes had such an influence on the street.

bakedbean
31-07-2006, 14:00
Yeah she is one of the greatest charecters from Neighbours of all time.

Sarabelle
31-07-2006, 19:53
Sounds good can't wait till this happens. When does Lyn and Paul have an affair? Poor Karl and Susan, spoiling thier wedding day and then Izzy saying she still loves him, that will well mess him up. I would have slapped her too.

bakedbean
31-07-2006, 20:42
Paul and Lyn begin there affair in Aus this week which i think is stupid becuse Lyn does not suit Paul it should be Gail damn it.

Mr Humphries
01-08-2006, 19:25
Perfect Exit For Izzy ! Its Good that she makes peace with Harold !!

Well Done Neighbours
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hopes
01-08-2006, 20:57
All of this is just speculation, i've looked on the PerfectBlend website and couldn't find any of what that said anywhere.