PDA

View Full Version : What will you never forget?

Footie_Chick
29-07-2006, 15:32
In soaps there are certain storylines which everyone remembers or that people can relate to that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
One storyline i will never forget was in Hollyoaks, i hadn't been watching it very long but it was the aftermath of Mandy abuse, I was only young myself and only watched it as my sisters watched it, but i can always remember how she was and how it came out.
Has anyone else got a certain storyline that you think will stay with you for life?

diamond1
29-07-2006, 21:13
The storyline with natasha's death in hollyoaks when she overdosed in a club that really upset me because I had a cousin that died way around the same time and it just really made me think and thankfully I never took drugs so ill remember that.:)

Also lukes rape in hollyoaks was kind of shocking but how he dealt with it really stood out for me and I wont forget that.

In eastenders I will always remember when ethel died that was just sad and a really landmark episode.

bakedbean
30-07-2006, 18:24
Nana Moons death last year in Eastenders that was a really sad episode and with the sad music in the ending gave it a great effect.

Jada-GDR
31-07-2006, 15:36
i will never forget molfie in eastenders, but i sure want to...

bakedbean
31-07-2006, 19:47
i will never forget molfie in eastenders, but i sure want to...

Same here that was one of the worst descions that Eastenders made.

Siobhan
01-08-2006, 12:50
There is so much good stuff over the years in EE but I would never forget Den and Angie divorce and when matthew rose got his revenge on Steve.. classic episodes

In home and away I don't think I would every forget Blake with Meg on the beach watching the sunrise and she dies in his arms.. so so sad :crying:

Jojo
01-08-2006, 13:20
In home and away I don't think I would every forget Blake with Meg on the beach watching the sunrise and she dies in his arms.. so so sad :crying: That one and Alan Fisher when he died too :crying: I was so in love with him all those years ago - and Fisher had just accepted him too. Those two scenes I will never forget, certainly in Home & Away's history

Jada-GDR
01-08-2006, 16:15
Same here that was one of the worst descions that Eastenders made. glad im not the only one who thinks so. but on a more positive note, ill always remember the death of dirty den. if you can call that positive.

hannah-mj
03-08-2006, 01:08
I will never forget all of the storyline(s) to do with Den, Chrissie, Zoe, Dennis, Sharon, Sam etc..

Dens death and all that stuff...Was so good, and made me Totally obsessed with EE =]]

x

twinkle_eyes83
04-08-2006, 10:25
Dennis, Sharon and his death and nana moons death

Siobhan
04-08-2006, 10:27
Dennis, Sharon and his death and nana moons death

Zoe leaving had me in tears..mind you I was 8 months pregnant and very emotional

Babe14
11-08-2006, 11:46
Well where do I start:

Brookside - The first one which comes into my head is the gas explosion closely followed by Barry/Terry and Tommy McArdle.

Eastenders - Den/Michelle/Jan/Mob and Den's orignial death. Cindy/Ian/Wicksy, Dan/Carole/Ricky/Bianca, Ali/Sue Osman the loss of their baby and both of their eventual breakdowns. Lofty/Michelle, Arthur xmas money and his breakdown.

Emmerdale - Plane crash.

Home and Away - Bobby/Frank/Roo, Bobby's death

kayley
12-08-2006, 06:58
I'll never forget Sharon and Dennis storyline

When Flyn died in Home and Away, i was in tears

And the Molfie one is soooooooo stupid, its happening in Aus now and i am so bored with it it is annyoing me to much i just want it to end

*-Rooney-*
24-08-2006, 20:52
home and away: when shane died on his and angel's 1'st wedding anniversary, when flynn died in sally's arms, the stalker of summer bay, finding out scott fathered hayley's son, when noah got shot, the meg and blake scene where she died in his eyes watching the sunset on the beach

neighbours: when todd got hit and died rushing to try and stop phoebe getting an abortion, scott and sharlenes wedding

eastenders: the murder of dennis, walford's own charlies angels ( chrissie, sam and zoe ), when bianca and ricky discovered their unborn child had spina bifida and had to have an abortion

coronation street: richard hillman, mike baldwin's alzheimers story line, the death of alma

emmerdale: the plane crash, the discovery that cain and charity were debbies real parents, butch's death

brookside: murder of trevor, jimmy corkhill on drugs causing car accident on frank rogers wedding day killing frank and tony dixon, the incest relationship between nat and georgia simpson

family affairs: the sexual abuse case between bradley and 12 yr old chloe costello, roy farmers wedding on the boat to melanie hart when the boat went up in flames, chloes pretend cancer

JoeBoy1987
25-08-2006, 17:34
the storylines i'll never forget are:

~ The plane crash in emmerdale
~ Anne malone being left in the frezzer in corrie
~ Most of the explosions from brookie
~ The fair disaster in EE (For a very different Reason than those above :D :rolleyes: