PDA

View Full Version : Week 33 Spoilers

CrazyLea
29-07-2006, 14:16
Saturday 12/8 8.35pm - Casualty

Abs wants to spend some time with Nina but she is fed up with staying in and organises a party without telling him. He arrives home to find the party in full swing and, when the couple end up arguing, Nina turns her attention to someone else.
Guppy decides it's time to live life to the full - which leads to drunken escapades at the party.
Meanwhile, Sam tells Tess that he is going to live at Kelsey's and that he doesn't want to live with his dad when he comes home. Tess is shocked and hurt but, after a terrible day at work, Maggie persuades her to go bowling with the girls. Tess admits that she, too, is unsure if she wants Mike to come home.

Footie_Chick
29-07-2006, 15:00
Sounds good, Mike was in hospital wasn't he. Who do you think Nina will find comfort with? I can't really think of anyone from the hospital it can be unless it's the new paramedic Greg.

CrazyLea
29-07-2006, 16:18
I was thinking Greg too. Especially as tonight he jokingly kisses her, and Abs sees...so maybe after that there's some chemistry between them or something?

$sTaCeY$
31-07-2006, 14:39
Sound's great, I was thinking myself aswell that the only other person Nina would turn here attention to is Greg (paramedic)

Why wouldnt Tess want Mike to come home unless he is disabled? im not sure what happened to Mike now all I know is that he ended up in hospital after some accident?

Footie_Chick
31-07-2006, 15:12
I can't remember what happened to him either, i just remember him being in hospital because it was around the time she had to worry about Sam as well when he locked himself in the house.

DaVeyWaVey
05-08-2006, 19:37
Seems like it could be the end of the road for Abs and Nina's relationship. They make a great couple though and i would hate to see them split up but it's just an argument so they may overcome the problem. I also think Nina will turn her attentions to Greg.

I didn't know Mike will be returning. Isn't he Tess's husband and isn't he paralysed?! I am not actually quite sure, i completely forgot about his character.

pookie1968uk
07-08-2006, 17:31
didnt he have a stroke a while ago and went away for rehabilitation?
he used to be a fireman in it.