PDA

View Full Version : Superman Returns-fantastic

Johnny Allen
27-07-2006, 10:00
Saw it last weekend, brilliant film that had everything. Second best film of the year so far for me. Loved it and Spacey was fantastic as Lex Luthor anyone else seen it?

Dr. Tangliss
27-07-2006, 14:56
It does look good. My 4 year old son really wants to watch it.

Meh
27-07-2006, 15:02
I watched it last weekend. If you've not seen the old superman movies, you'll enjoy this but if you've grown up with superman then it may be a bit of a disappointment. The actress that played Lois Lane was weak and the storyline never really went anywhere. The action scenes are good, but there was too much romance involved and the ending you can predict a mile off.

Still worth watching

Luna
27-07-2006, 15:17
ive still to watch it but im not too sure of it!!!! i love the original movies so really dont want this one to ruin it all!!!

Also im not sure on the new lois she just doesnt seem to fit with the clips i have seen :searchme:

Jojo
27-07-2006, 19:44
Who plays the new Lois?? Margot Kidder has clouded my mind a bit as to what Lois should look like unfortunately....

CrazyLea
27-07-2006, 23:13
Kate Beckingsale I think.. it's the one going out iwth Orlando Bloom...
She was a bit weak though yeah. I saw it the other day. Admittedly I was really tired, and was falling asleep. But it was alright. To be honest I thoguht it would be better..
to those who have seen it... was Lois's kid Clarks then?

Meh
28-07-2006, 00:28
She was a bit weak though yeah. I saw it the other day. Admittedly I was really tired, and was falling asleep. But it was alright. To be honest I thoguht it would be better..
to those who have seen it... was Lois's kid Clarks then?

yes

You could see that coming a mile off

CrazyLea
28-07-2006, 01:34
Yeah thoght so (as I said was kinda falling asleep) But to be honest, knowing that, and other things in the movie, I'm quite disapointed. The ending wasn't all that brill. We had that really broing moment in the middle with Clark and Lois (you know the one I mean) THe action wasn't too bad, but it could have been better ( I think) and Lex wasn't that great.

Johnny Allen
28-07-2006, 12:30
Oh I loved Lex Luthor, thought Spacey was terrific in the role. Isn't Lois Lane played by Kate Bosworth.

pinkfirefly
28-07-2006, 13:48
I thought it was a great film, my son loves it too, he calls it flying man (he's only two)

true.moon
28-07-2006, 14:35
She's called Kate Boswoth i think

My dad saw it and said that he was a bit dissapointed with it. He didn't think the action scences were that good and the first one was much better.

CrazyLea
28-07-2006, 14:37
Kate Bosworth...that's the one...where'd I get Beckingsale from lol!

true.moon
28-07-2006, 14:39
She is another actress shes in van helsing i think. Lol so many kate's around! Isn't she that good an actress in the movie then?

CrazyLea
28-07-2006, 16:19
Ah right, thought I knew it from somewhere hee hee. And well she was alright-ish, but not very good. Bit bland really.. if you get what I mean.

Chloe O'brien
28-07-2006, 19:54
I saw the film 2 weeks ago and although I enjoyed it, it was not as good as the orginal superman films with christopher reeves although Brandon was a good choice. Lois was a bit of a drip though. I also thought the film was a bit too violent for young kids though.

Johnny Allen
29-07-2006, 12:59
She is another actress shes in van helsing i think. Lol so many kate's around! Isn't she that good an actress in the movie then?

you know its not that she isnt a good actress in the film, I thought she was solid the problem was her age, as was Brandon Routh as Superman, Bosworth is only 23. It was a little hard to believe Routh and Spaceys Luthor had a long history seeing as Spacey is probably a good 20 years older.