PDA

View Full Version : from now on were together......

amijainey
26-07-2006, 20:19
ok, new one shot fic... its happier than the one im writing at the moment, but this one is just pure fluff, lol, let me no wot u think please.....

From now on where together….

Samantha Nixon slowly stepped down the stairs and walked towards the ballroom doors of the mansion in which she lived with all her family. She was wearing a long white dress with a small slit up the side with some white high heels, she had her hair up in a clip with little bits of her curly fringe framing her face.
She lived in the mansion with her mother Jill, her father Patrick, her two brothers, Darren, and Craig, and her sister Shannon. They were all older than her and all felt as though she had to be protected as she was the youngest. Her sister Shannon was going out with some pretty boy that she had been seeing for about 6 months now called Phil, she thought he was he was ok, they hated each other at one point, but then things changed, she could talk to him about anything, he was like a shoulder to cry on every time she split up with a boyfriend, or had an argument with a friend. You could say they were like best friends, he spent more time with her than he did with Shannon. But he was everything Sam hated a man to be like, vain, thought he could have every woman that walked, but he also had a sensitive side, like last night when she ran down stairs to see Phil and her Dad having a fight.

*Flash back*

‘I don’t know what is wrong with you Phillip, but me and Shannon’s mother thought that the reason you were being so secretive was the fact that you were planning to ask her to marry you, but obviously not.’ he said angrily, he grabbed his glass of whisky from the side and downed it, Shannon was sat in the chair crying whilst her mother sat trying to comfort her, Darren and Craig were sat glaring at Phil.
‘I know I’m sorry, I cant help who I fall in love with.’ he said, he didn’t no what else to say, Shannon had caught Phil on the phone to Steve telling him how he wanted to end their relationship coz he just didn’t loved her anymore, he loved someone else…..
Sam walked out of her bedroom to listen to what was being said downstairs, she was never included in anything like this, no one ever listened to what she had to say, so she just kept quiet all the time.
‘ why cant you just stay with Shannon, she’s my daughter, you loved her once, just learn to love her again.’ he said hopefully, he didn’t want any more shame brought upon the family, he found it hard to accept the fact that his oldest son Darren was gay, he had a boyfriend called Zain, but this was worse, he told the whole family to look forward to a wedding, and that there would soon be his first grandchild on the way, but he was just building his hopes up for something that would never happen.
‘because I love someone else, that’s why, I’ve fallen in love with Samantha.’ he said honesty. Everyone looked at him, shocked. Sam gasped from upstairs, she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.
‘what did you just say, you go anywhere near her and I will kill you, she would never even look at the likes of you, she wouldn’t, she’s my little girl’ he said, getting angrier by the minute.
‘I no she would never want to be with me, but I do love her, nothing will change that, that’s why I’m staying away.’ he said, he turned to leave. Patrick got up and stood in front of the door.
‘no chance, we have got a ball tomorrow for Craig’s birthday, you and Shannon have to pretend that you are together, then you can tell people that you have split up after a week or so.’ he said.
‘what, why would I do that, I don’t want to, just get out of my way.’ he pushed passed him, but Patrick just grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
‘let go of me. Phil said getting angrier.
‘no chance, listen to what I have got to say.’ he said holding his arm tighter.
Sam was still listening, she couldn’t believe Phil had felt like this about her, but after all the time that he has looked out for her, and helped her, she was just beginning to think that she might just love him too. She then heard a crash coming from downstairs, she ran to the bottom of the stairs to see them both fighting, her dad semt to have the upper hand as he was taller and a little stronger than Phil, then he hit Phil to the floor, Sam ran down the stairs to Phil, she stood over him, protecting him from her father.

*End of flashback*

Sam carried on walking and saw her dad in the distance, he was stood greeting the other members of the family, she stopped outside the ballroom doors, she looked again through the door that was open a little, they were all acting like they were one big happy family, she felt like she couldn’t do it, she wanted to tell Phil how she felt, but she couldn’t, just then a hand touched her shoulder and turned her around. It was Phil, he smiled at her, he was gob smacked at how gorgeous she looked.
‘wow, you look, beautiful.’ he said grinning. Sam smiled back.
‘you don’t look too bad yourself.’ she said now grinning back at him. He had a black suit on, and a white shirt, , his brown hair was spiked up, it made him look so cute.
‘shouldn’t you be in their, with your family?’ he said, looking towards the ballroom.
‘well yes I should, but I thought that I should talk to you first, mainly about last night.’ she said looking into his eyes, he looked at her concerned, he didn’t think she had heard everything that he had said, but now he was starting to think that maybe she had.
‘why how much did you hear?’ he said, held her hand and walked her through the kitchen, then he opened the door and took her outside, it was quite dark and was starting to get a little cold. He took her out their because it was quieter and he could talk to her better. He then looked at her again, waiting for an answer.
‘I heard everything you said’ she said not looking at him, instead she walked to the water fountain and sat down, after a minute Phil joined her, he sat trailing his finger in the water as it lit up with the light from the moon, she watched him as he did this, he then flicked some of the water on her, she laughed, he started to laugh as she decided to push him in, he was soaked, she moved back from the fountain as he was sat in there like a big kid, he started to splash her again, so she was quite wet now as well.
‘stop it Phil, this dress will go see through if you carry on.’ she said smiling.
‘oh well I’ll carry on then.’ he said grinning, Sam shook her head smiling, she then walked slowly up to him and bent down so that her lips were millimetres away from his, he went to kiss her but she pushed him back in the water and ran off. He got up more soaked than before and chased her, he was easily going to catch her coz she was wearing heels. She was laughing until she tripped over her dress and landed in the grass, Phil couldn’t stop running so he tripped to and landed on top of her. They were both in hysterics.
Phil didn’t move from on top of her, he suddenly stopped laughing and looked into her eyes, she then stopped laughing as she noticed he was looking at her.
‘what’s wrong?’ she said concerned.
‘nothing, its just, I meant everything that I said about you last night, but I know you don’t feel the same so what’s the point in trying.’ he said, he got up and sat with his back to her so that he wasn’t facing her. She noticed this, she realised she had to do something about her feelings for him now. She sat up behind him and kissed his cheek, he was shocked as he couldn’t see what she was up to, she started planting kisses all over his neck. After a few minutes she spoke to him. ‘you didn’t ask me if I felt the same.’ she said. He turned around, so that he was facing her, he stroked her hair out of her face, she looked into his eyes.
‘well I honestly didn’t think I would ever stand a chance with someone like you.’ he said.
‘well guess what Phil….you have, I think I’m falling in love with you too.’ she said smiling, he kissed her, he deepened the kiss, making it last longer, he now knew that from now on they were together……

billbabe04
27-07-2006, 09:40
wow!!!! love it!!! was wondering wot i read when you started with the mansion, but really liked it! Please carry it on! xx:cheer:

amijainey
27-07-2006, 19:09
well, seeing as though you asked so nicely:rolleyes: i may carry it on, i just need to finish the one im writing at the moment first, but i think i could carry it on, i hav lots of other ideas that i thought of whilst writing it, so i may use them, thanks. xxxxxxxxxxx:cheer:

Footie_Chick
28-07-2006, 16:51
Ahhhh wow, this is dead sweet, I really like, I think you should write some more when you get time, it's really good.