PDA

View Full Version : Radio 1 DJ to guest star in 'Casualty'

Emmak2005
26-07-2006, 13:58
Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills is to guest star in an episode of Casualty later this year.

32-year-old Mills, who hosts his own daily show, will appear in an episode being screened either in late October or early November.

An insider revealed: "Scott's going to be playing a journalist from the local paper who reports on a protest. We're looking forward to working with him when he comes to film his part in the next few weeks."

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/casualty/160x120_casualty_scottmills.jpg

lollymay
26-07-2006, 15:17
well when mcfly were on they were only on for about 2 minutes so i dont know how long hell be on it for!

Jessie Wallace
26-07-2006, 16:05
You can't compare McFly to Scott Mills. He is way better, and far more credible. Hope he get's a good part for his acting debut.

lollymay
26-07-2006, 17:07
no mcfly are better than him - some of mcfly are trained actors and it wasa shame to see there talents wasted!

Katy
26-07-2006, 20:15
Scott Mills or MacFly, come on theres no competition. Millsy every time. I always find it weird seeing radio presenters on TV or in the flesh as they are never like you expect them.

Jessie Wallace
26-07-2006, 22:13
no mcfly are better than him - some of mcfly are trained actors and it wasa shame to see there talents wasted!

Those boy's have no talent, for singing or acting!
I think you'll find most people would go for Mills, over Mcfly-fly away please.

lollymay
26-07-2006, 23:41
they have tonnes of talent - especailly if people actually botherd to listen to there live versions of stuff including dont stop me know - it is excellent and they are the most talented band ive heard in ages!

mcfly - not mills

Jessie Wallace
27-07-2006, 00:24
they have tonnes of talent - especailly if people actually botherd to listen to there live versions of stuff including dont stop me know - it is excellent and they are the most talented band ive heard in ages!

mcfly - not mills

:rotfl: Talented, i've seen more talent watching paint dry. :rotfl: :nono: :nono: For tallent try, Rogue Traders, The Kooks, The Feeling, Coldplay, Razorlight, The Zutons the list goes on.........

lollymay
27-07-2006, 09:18
Mcfly are very talented musicians. and they dont sing dreary songs like coldplay! for example many of there album tracks are really good, like she falls asleep part 2, from wonderland and brocolli form there first album.

also they won a brit award - and that cant be wrong!

lollymay
27-07-2006, 10:23
Also check out this video -

YouTube - Silence Is A Scary Sound

nobody can say that mcfly arent talented!

alkalinetrio
27-07-2006, 19:46
talented? i think not there complete crap ive seen more talent in a fish! only talented thing they do is getting teeny boppers to like them!

there guitaring is crap there drums are crap there bass is crap!

and as for british award who needs one to be talented? it means nothing

now if you want a proper band and one that didnt talk about crap listen to the clash now there legends and very talented

DaVeyWaVey
05-08-2006, 19:40
I heard Scott Mills talk about this on Radio 1, i hope we see a lot of screen time from him, i can't wait to see him on screen!