PDA

View Full Version : Former Home & Away actor not to be in UK soap

Emmak2005
25-07-2006, 15:38
A recent tabloid report suggesting that former Home & Away actor Beau Brady has joined EastEnders is completely untrue.

The story claimed that the actor - who played Noah Lawson in the Aussie soap from 2000 to 2004 - would be appearing in Walford as SJ's brother, Sid.

This role, however, has been taken by former Neighbours guest artist Simon Gleeson.

* Although saying this I think someone mentioned this on here a while back - and even that was a rumour as well. A shame as it'd be nice to see Beau Brady back on tv again.

~*~Leanne~*~
25-07-2006, 16:49
id love to see him on tv again i miss him in home and away

Emmak2005
25-07-2006, 17:05
id love to see him on tv again i miss him in home and away

Yes, I think it was a mistake killing his character off. But I guess if he had no wishes to return or he asked for Noah to die on screen then it's understandable I suppose. It's just a shame he hasn't done anything major on tv - except more in his personal life, ie splitting with Bec Cartright (who played his on-screen wife Hayley Smith) about 2 years ago.

Missy-em
30-07-2006, 20:33
Thats a shame, I think it would have been nice to have him on Eastenders. He is not only a bit of eye candy, but from what I remember he was pretty good at acting too.
WHo is this simon Guy who has the role instead?

*-Rooney-*
19-09-2006, 22:23
who is simon gleeson because the name does ring a bell with me but i cant remember who he was in the show can anyone tell me?

Lindy
19-09-2006, 23:07
He is the middle guy in this picture

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/Lindyjones/Soapboards%20Pictures/102fair372.jpg