PDA

View Full Version : Ant ties the knot!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-07-2006, 12:47
Ant McPartlin married long-term girlfriend Lisa Armstrong this weekend in a private church ceremony.
And despite fierce thunderstorms, best man Dec kept spirits up with his speech at the reception. Here’s a taster!

Dec on Ant:
"As you know, I'm the best man. I've always known that, it's just taken Ant a while to realise."

Dec on his own love life:
"Traditionally, the best man offers advice on girls and marriage. I don't know why they've asked me, I don't have a girlfriend and I'm not married. But I'm sure there's a girl for me just around the corner - unless the police have moved her on from there last night."

Over here Dec, over here!

Layne
24-07-2006, 19:26
Dec on Ant:
"As you know, I'm the best man. I've always known that, it's just taken Ant a while to realise."

Dec on his own love life:
"Traditionally, the best man offers advice on girls and marriage. I don't know why they've asked me, I don't have a girlfriend and I'm not married. But I'm sure there's a girl for me just around the corner - unless the police have moved her on from there last night."

Over here Dec, over here!

:rotfl: Thoase cracked me up! Awww bless i love Dec - he does deserves to be happy *cough cough*