PDA

View Full Version : The Ginger Ninja

BlackKat
22-07-2006, 20:24
Um...don't ask, okay? Just let the narrators fight it out.

The Ginger Ninja
Prologue

Night. We follow the camera as it pans through Albert Square, pausing only to reflect on a solitary lit window at the Slater residence. We continue down through the empty market, until we come to rest at a skyscraper, tall and…

- Wait a minute, skyscraper? This is Walford, not Gotham bloody City.

Until we come to rest at a statue, imposing in the…

- And uh, Liberty Island is that-a-way, thanks.

Until we come to rest at a building, which is neither tall nor imposing, but which nevertheless has a masked figure crouched on it. Despite the fact that this is not his roof, and therefore he’s breaking a few laws himself, he gazes down on all of the horrors of the world. Corruption, murder, Deano Wicks, pollution.

He sighs deeply, and allows us a glimpse into his deep, sorrowful eyes, almost puddles of…sorrowfulness.

- I think you mean pools.

Whatever. He leaps to the ground, his stylish, yet impractical, cloak flapping behind him.

He is...The Ginger Ninja!

But who is he, where has he come from?

Our story starts with a young man…named Bradley Branning.

--

As soon as I figure out how cosmic rays end up in Walford anyway, the first chapter will be up. :)

diamond1
22-07-2006, 20:29
hahaha lmao well done :clap: if your ever stuck me and pinkbanana will be happy to help im sure of it lol

ha true to form blackkat wit

good start 10/10

bradley#1
22-07-2006, 20:58
absolutly brilliant. stan lee couldn't do better himself:thumbsup:

bradley_fan
22-07-2006, 20:58
Excellent start chick! Can't wait for the next bit! :thumbsup: :clap:

diamond1
22-07-2006, 21:00
This is going to be the new soapboard craze...The adventues of the ginger ninja and The ice skater:lol:

kaylz22
24-07-2006, 23:34
Good story :thumbsup: , will you please post the next chapter soon.