PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks:back from the dead

diamond1
22-07-2006, 13:46
I felt this was one of the best weeks in hollyoaks history
at the time I had just lost intrest in hollyoaks and never had time to watch it
yet this came on and I went out my way to watch them

first it showcased the short realtionship between mel and OB who I felt was a fantastic couple,OB showed (to me) he wasnt just a comedy character he had hidden depths to him

Andy was one of the most evil caculated characters of all time he was despicable,sam was another scumbag who raped women:angry:

Russ proved he was a great character

I even felt sorry for nicole

perhaps some of the best episodes of all time in my opnion 10/10 for the whole week

x Amby x
22-07-2006, 19:19
I agree! I loved all the Back From The Dead episodes i thought they were great! Andy was a great villain! Im quite shocked he hasn't won any awards for Andys evilness! lol Must agree with everything you said! I thought Ciara Janson, Stuart Manning, Louis Tamone, Warren Brown and Cassie Powney all acted brilliantly!

diamond1
22-07-2006, 20:15
yeah everyone underestimates hollyoaks as a kids soap...well its not

it has really grown up alot this past year and dealt with VERY serious issues like date rape,alcholics,cot death and blackmail

back from the dead was a very detailed insight to what happened and perhaps the greatest late nighters ever

x-xjessicax-x
25-08-2006, 18:16
err i will never forget watching when he ran down the stairs straight onto the spike

di marco
27-08-2006, 07:27
err i will never forget watching when he ran down the stairs straight onto the spike

me neither that was so gross when the blood was coming out his mouth! :sick: it was a good lot of epis though, really enjoyed watching them, even nicole wasnt too annoying lol!