PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother's Moving House

.:SpIcYsPy:.
21-07-2006, 16:14
BIG Brother is packing up its bags and moving out of its famous Elstree studios, we can reveal.

After the next series of the Channel 4 reality hit — Big Brother 8 — the show will move to a new home.

The programme has been filmed at the Hertfordshire studios for the past five years.

Last night producers Endemol confirmed they were set to move as the lease is nearly up.

And a source said: “We are starting to look for new premises in the London area.

“The next series of Celebrity Big Brother and Big Brother 8 will be filmed at Elstree but after that we will be moving.”

The first two series of Big Brother were produced at Three Mills Island in Bromley-by-Bow in East London.

But the show hit its stride when it moved to Elstree for Big Brother 3 — the year that gobby Jade Goody moved in.

Endemol last year signed a deal with Channel 4 to produce Big Brother 7 and 8 — with even more series to come.

Last night, an Endemol spokesman said: “Big Brother 8 will be filmed at Elstree. After that Endemol will enter into commercial negotiations with the studio for a further run.”

Abbie
21-07-2006, 16:41
oooooo cool i wonder where they will move to

Bryan
21-07-2006, 19:22
i liked the setting for series 1 and 2 as housemates had to walk over a bridge after they were evicted! that was quite cool, becuase we always joke dthat they coiuld cut the ropes on the bridge so if it was a housemate we hated theyd fall to their doom :rotfl:

Debs
21-07-2006, 19:33
i loved the loaction the first house, and they used to run up to meet their relatives!!

x Amby x
21-07-2006, 21:45
oooo i hope it will b around for longer because then i will be old enough to audition! lol!

Abbie
23-07-2006, 14:07
oooo i hope it will b around for longer because then i will be old enough to audition! lol! awwww lol, it would be so cool if someone from here was on big brother.