PDA

View Full Version : Week 32

tammyy2j
21-07-2006, 11:36
Monday
Pauline is fuming when she sees Sonia talking to Martin and accuses her of trying to charm him into letting her see Rebecca. Later, when Martin hears Pauline making more snide remarks about Sonia, he challenges her. She is shocked when he tells her that she's poisoning Rebecca against Sonia.
Meanwhile, Bradley takes a few of his work mates for a drink in the pub. Max is furious when he overhears Steve, one of his colleagues, ridiculing Bradley. He steps in, but is shocked when Bradley turns on him and asks him what he's doing...
Elsewhere, Kevin is left stunned when Denise tells him that she needs to be alone and ends their relationship.

Tuesday
At work, Bradley is fed up when Steve continues to mock him and leaves him to do everything. When they are both asked to apply for a promotion by their boss, Bradley confides in Max about what is happening and is intrigued when he offers a solution.
Meanwhile, Ian is shocked when he receives a bill addressed to Mrs Beale, and realises what Dawn has been up to. He confronts Dawn and snaps the credit card – leaving her fuming. Ian later regrets his reaction when there is a Walford Community Charitable Trust conference and they are expecting Mrs Beale to attend.
Elsewhere, Denise decides it's time she ventured out, explaining away her injuries by saying she had a fall, and Pauline continues to fume about the way Martin spoke to her.

Thursday
Bradley prepares for his job interview but feels pressured when he gets there and doesn't perform well. When Steve continues to tease him he snaps and decides to take his dad's advice.
Meanwhile, Al arrives on the Square and is keen to keep a low profile. He isn't receptive when Chelsea tries to introduce herself.
Elsewhere, Sonia has a meeting with her tutor who urges her to sort out her private life. Sonia realises she needs to make changes and decides to start with Gus.

Friday
Jim is anxious to hear if Bradley got the job. He is delighted when he hears the good news – until he realises what he did.
Meanwhile, Minty is surprised when SJ introduces her to Sid. He is depressed – until he finds out that he is her brother.
Elsewhere, Denise is determined that Chelsea should get herself a job, but she is more interested in pursuing the mysterious Al.

alkalinetrio
21-07-2006, 12:11
whos al is he new caracter or just passing by caracter?

Johnny Allen
21-07-2006, 12:35
so what does Bradley do? glad to see him and Max actually might get on. No not the break up of Denise and Kevin, they are so perfect for each other.

Siobhan
21-07-2006, 12:35
I am assuming Owen has done somthing to Denise that causes her injuries??? and Yeah Who is Al???

crazygirl
21-07-2006, 13:32
another boring week on the square

Jojo
21-07-2006, 13:55
I am assuming Owen has done somthing to Denise that causes her injuries??? and Yeah Who is Al??? I think he attacks her soon (I think next week possibly)

DaVeyWaVey
21-07-2006, 22:58
Sounds a good week....Owen does attack Denise next week so that's why Denise is explaining away her injuries.

The Bradley stuff sounds interesting, a new storyline for him to get stuck into, and finally him and Max could get on which is good news. :)

I think Sonia may dump Gus as her tutor said to sort her private life out...so maybe she finally realises she doesn't love Gus and is only with him for the comfort.

I hope Kevin and Denise get back together soon too, it's very dissapointing that Denise splits up with him, they are both made for each other!

I am glad Martin has finally stuck up for himself to his mum saying what he really thinks, Pauline should stop sticking her nose in so much, it's up to Martin who he talks too and if he lets Rebecca see Sonia.

Lizzie Brookes
09-08-2006, 20:33
Thatisn't right. oor Gus. Sorting out her private life does not mean breaking up with her boyfriend. It means to sort out her alcohol problem and make stress relieving cganges like changes o diet, walking etc.