PDA

View Full Version : series 1

*-Rooney-*
21-07-2006, 03:45
does anyone know if the previous series of desperate housewives will be repeated on normal tv because i read that mischa barton was joining it and id like to watch it from the start before she joins because im a fan of hers

Bryan
21-07-2006, 10:30
does anyone know if the previous series of desperate housewives will be repeated on normal tv because i read that mischa barton was joining it and id like to watch it from the start before she joins because im a fan of hers

its just a rumour, it probably wont happen, when actors leave tv shows they dont just go straight to another popular show.

i doubt they will show it as theres been two series and to show two series back to back again would be pointless, dvds for series 1 are now very cheap, so if you really want to watch them just becuase she might be in it, then i reccomend you buy them. its a good show that you will enjoy, with or without mischa! :)

*-Rooney-*
31-07-2006, 02:18
ok thanks, well im going to start watching series 2 on E4 it starts on 2nd aug, will i have missed too much in series 1 that i wont be able to follow the show

Bryan
31-07-2006, 11:50
ok thanks, well im going to start watching series 2 on E4 it starts on 2nd aug, will i have missed too much in series 1 that i wont be able to follow the show

as you are no doutb aware with the oc, an american drama series has 24 episodes, a lot happens. However I do believe you could get into series 2 easy enough. However the series 1 boxset is now dirt cheap, and if you have a summer break then im sure you can watch them alongside the season 2 episodes.

true.moon
31-07-2006, 11:54
does anyone know if the previous series of desperate housewives will be repeated on normal tv because i read that mischa barton was joining it and id like to watch it from the start before she joins because im a fan of hers I saw an advert that seris 2 is going to be repeted on e4 if you have that?

laurouski
24-10-2006, 16:22
I hope Mischa isn't joining! There's no room for her in the show. She wouldn't be suited to it.