PDA

View Full Version : Sorted

Amber
19-07-2006, 18:27
Did anyone watch it last night? I thought it was fab (and not just 'cause Tracy Ann's in it!), really different from anything I've ever seen. I can't wait for next week's episode :)

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2006, 19:50
Just watching this now, it's brilliant. The BBC are really bring out some excellent drama's at the moment.

Rach33
19-07-2006, 20:25
I really enjoyed it too and of course TAO was in it so I had to watch it but I'm looking forward to the next few episodes

Bree
19-07-2006, 20:33
Its really good so far im enjoying it not just coz TAOs in it :p

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2006, 20:34
You can hardly watch it for her, she was only in like 3 scene's. It's about postmen, not their wifes/lovers! lol

Luna
19-07-2006, 22:07
oh i missed this last night was it really good? need to see if its on teleport

Katy
20-07-2006, 09:51
I thought it was another great drama from the bbc. I love Will Mellor and Dean Lennox Kelly. It was really great viewing. Again i was spotting locations.

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-07-2006, 13:02
I saw it, but fell asleep, what happened to the woman?

Bryan
20-07-2006, 16:36
Just watching this now, it's brilliant. The BBC are really bring out some excellent drama's at the moment.

you must be joking right!? This along with "The Chase" is absolute tosh! Had me wanting to loose the will to live! Yawnfest or what!?

Jessie Wallace
20-07-2006, 19:12
Well, Bry hun, we all have different taste's. I think the BBC are doing great with their drama's at the moment. Hotel Babylon, Waterloo Road, Sorted to mention just a few.
Where as you like what totally ridiculas programme called Bad Girls, which in my opinion is total trash these days, and if was made to watch an episode i think i'd want to go jump off a very high cliff!
Anyway it's luck we don't all like the same things or the world would be a very boring place.

Bryan
20-07-2006, 20:13
Well, Bry hun, we all have different taste's. I think the BBC are doing great with their drama's at the moment. Hotel Babylon, Waterloo Road, Sorted to mention just a few.
Where as you like what totally ridiculas programme called Bad Girls, which in my opinion is total trash these days, and if was made to watch an episode i think i'd want to go jump off a very high cliff!
Anyway it's luck we don't all like the same things or the world would be a very boring place.

I agree, both good dramas, but they both finished last year. Im on about the ones they have brought out this year, and they just havent done it for me, except for the Street. The pace was just too slow on Sorted and The Chase and didnt do nothing for me whereas the first episode of Bad Girls seires 8 was superb!

Katy
20-07-2006, 20:19
you see im just a sucker for TV and love them all. I do agree with Bry at how it was a bit slow to get started but maybe that will change.

Jessie Wallace
20-07-2006, 20:35
But both from the BBC no the less. And are coming back for new series' And they weren't last year, both Waterloo Road and Hotel Babylon were this year(Sorry)!
Thought of another one New Tricks, one excellent show, using 4 of Britain's best actors. And Hustle, another excellent show, and Silent Witness, Waking the Dead, Life on Marz, The Street, Spooks, Judge John Deed, the list goes on, i'm unable to think of anything for ITV at the moment, i'm sure i will.

Jessie Wallace
20-07-2006, 20:36
Oh i got one for ITV, Doc Martin, i love Martin Clunes.

Katy
20-07-2006, 20:41
Is sorted ny the same team that did Shameless. Or am i completly making that up.

Layne
21-07-2006, 11:08
The writer who wrote sorted alos wrote some episodes of Shameless :)

I watched it (not becuase tracy-ann was in it :angel: ) - and i thought it was fab. Great cast and a good script. Definatly tuning in next week.

Katy
21-07-2006, 11:11
yeh i htought there was some simularity as some of the writing techniques were really sinular. I didnt even recognise TAO in it, i was much more interst in DLK and Will 'Mellor.

Also another question what on earth has Hugo speer been in.

WattsRulee
21-07-2006, 12:44
It said it was a "comedy" But i thought it was anything but funny!!!!!

diamond1
22-07-2006, 14:09
I quite like sorted, I am a huge will mellor fan...although he is always type cast the same sort of character (i.e jack,gaz)sadly although I am very disturbed to realize that these postmen fight as much as that!!

Katy
22-07-2006, 17:46
I know im a huge Will fan and Dean Lennox Kelly i think there both brill. I think its pretty sterotypical of Manchester/Stockport where its filmed and set. I thought it was good by having the emotional drama stuff but then some scenes were humorous like when Will Mellors character (still dont know the names yet) fell over whilst spying on the new guy and ended up covered in poo. I thought it was nice how they were all friends in the begeining as well but the promotion and other issues made it otherwise later on in the episode. The story developed brilliantly, with things worse Harry I went from not being sure about Charlie to absolutley hating him at the end of the show.

The only critisicm i have with it is that there were no postwoman or men from different races is what the majority of postmen/woman are.

Rach33
23-07-2006, 18:16
yeh i htought there was some simularity as some of the writing techniques were really sinular. I didnt even recognise TAO in it, i was much more interst in DLK and Will 'Mellor.

Also another question what on earth has Hugo speer been in. #

Hugo Speer was in the film the Full Monty and was in a number of dramas including Heart and Bones

Layne
02-08-2006, 13:30
Loved last nights eppi! Amy & dex are so cute, even though i knew amy eventually said yes i was still on the edge of seat. Both Tracy-Ann and Dean Lennox Kelly were amazing, they work really well together. I love this show. :thumbsup:

Katy
03-08-2006, 10:45
Tuesdays episode was so good. Cant wait to see what happens now Kathys Awake. Loved the Barmpot and Dex scenes at the Church.

Barmpot - I thought it was a mini chedder
Dex - No its Christ
Barmpot =- Jesus Christ???????
Dex - No Barry Christ tall bloke from Fallowfield.

That had me in hysterics. Also Barmpot and his flat.