PDA

View Full Version : Lorraine Chase to bow out at end of the year :(

bakedbean
18-07-2006, 15:59
Emmerdale actress Lorraine Chase has decided to quit the Yorkshire-based soap after four years in the role.

Lorraine, who plays the Dales' Steph Stokes, will bow out at the end of the year in a storyline which ensures closure for the character.

Of her decision to leave, the actress said: "Four years ago Steve Frost, our then producer of Emmerdale, presented me with a complex character. I have enjoyed greatly the challenge he set. I hope Steph's fans will agree, she was an unpredictable and intriguing crazy lady and I loved her but there is only so much a good girl can do!

"I have decided to leave Steph to her fate and re-unite with friends and family and get a life. Thank you Emmerdale and thank you all our lovely viewers."

Series Producer, Kathleen Beedles added: "After four years of fantastic stories we are very sorry that Lorraine will be leaving, but are excited about the terrific storyline that is coming up for her."

Chris_2k11
18-07-2006, 16:16
I think this may have already been posted. And four years?! :eek: No way has it been that long has it? I thought it had been about 3 at the most..

Jojo
18-07-2006, 16:19
Already posted and being discussed here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=57297)

Closing...:D