PDA

View Full Version : Bad girls memories

diamond1
17-07-2006, 12:11
I think anyone who watched it from the start will ever forget how good it was...
it was really gritty shocking and always kept us in suspense the characters where great

yvonne,helenand shell dockley was without a doubt all fantastic, to this day I would love to see shells return,

who didnt love the julies to bits and found it sad when one of the julies was realased and went back inside on purpose because she missed the other one

or who can forget shaz and denni winding up 'bodybag' hollaby when they escaped their cell one night and ran wild over the prison.

who laughed their ass off when shell and denni set fire to slyvias husband in the casket (bit sick I know)

shell stabbing fenner with a bottle -fantastic

I loved when shell would ring fenners wife on the prison phone...haha and what about her baby ronan beckham dockley
lmao

whats everyone elses personal best moments

Rach33
17-07-2006, 19:43
Fave moments on Bad Girls - let's have a think :wall:

In Series One I loved the aftermath of Rachel's suicide and Crystal singing Amazing Grace it was a very moving moment

I also liked the arrival of Yvonne "I don't do Scared" Atkins

In Series Two I cried my eyes out over Zandra's death and her memorial service

I also liked it when Yvonne set up the Babes Behind Bars phone sex lines

The arrival of Renee Williams was a brill moment cos we all know Yvonne killed her really

The finale was brill too Shell and that bottle

Series three opening episode was fab Nikki on the run, Jim stabbed, Shell demanding KitKats loved it

Shell being forced to sing All things bright and beautiful with Tessa Spall was cracking too

Blood Ties (Episode 5) is my all time fave episode when Yvonne's husband is shot by a hitman we thinks is hired by his own daughter Lauren

Now the escape of Shell, Shaz and Denny more top drama and the torturing of poor Badybag was I have to say amusing in most places

The final episode with Nikki and Helen united was touching and worth three series of waiting as well as seeing Yvonne being set up for Virginia's murder

Series Four

Denny pretneding to seduce Al Hilarous

Maxi's suicide was grim and Bodybag hidng her body sent shivers through me (I guess that was the idea)

The Julies and the boiling water OUCH

Neil drugging Fenner only what he deserved

The bomb poor Shaz and Denny but Snowball didn't get away

Series 5

The arrival of Shell Dockley again bad girls at it's best

Shell losing Ronan Beckham Dockley

Colin and Yvonne were quite sweet until he betrayed her of course

Snowball's suicide very grim

I will never ever forgive the producers for killing off YVONNE :angry:

Will have a think about series 6 and 7 not as good as previous 5 but ok

DaVeyWaVey
17-07-2006, 21:20
I haven't watched Bad Girls from the start but i am now watching the previous series on dvd. My best moment over what i have seen though is Fenner murdering Yvonne, really well done, i thought and i loved Fenner's line "Bye Bye Atkins, don't bother screaming, you better save on the oxygen" but i was really sad that she was killed off.

I also loved the prison explosion where Shaz died and Snowball's suicide.

diamond1
18-07-2006, 13:56
yvvone atkins dying was a terrible moment I couldnt imagine a death like that:eek: shocking......

Bryan
18-07-2006, 19:22
Bad Girls is packed to the rafters with superb moments, many will come to me over time, but two of the best are with Dockey!

Shell Dockley killing the budgie in series 1! :eek:

Shell Dockely dressed up in a rubber penis suit, getting stuck down the alleyway in series 5 :rotfl:

diamond1
18-07-2006, 22:32
Shell Dockely dressed up in a rubber penis suit, getting stuck down the alleyway in series 5 :rotfl:

oh yeah in Amsterdam lol fenner wanted to let her escape ha lmao,

I remember shell dressed in like a wedding suit and tried to hang herself:eek:

Siobhan
19-07-2006, 11:27
Di the physco is always my favourite.. the shrine she had in her room for all the guys.. beating the **** out of Jim and then casually asking if he wanted wine like nothing happened... Loved Jim been caught on his wedding to her.. classic!!!!

Katy
19-07-2006, 11:36
Shell stabbing Fenner. Anything with Yvonne Atkins.