PDA

View Full Version : First tooth!!!

Jojo
16-07-2006, 12:38
:cheer: Had to post cos I'm so chuffed.

Looking at Liam this morning playing with him and he's first tooth has suddenly appeared :cheer: :cheer: Its his bottom left one and although I can see 6 tops and 4 bottoms through his gums, this one has finally broken through but hes not been in any pain, just smiling, laughing and dribbling (just like his brothers did, although a lot later than them)

Just happy and wanted to post it lol :D

Debs
16-07-2006, 13:22

Looking at Liam this morning playing with him and he's first tooth has suddenly appeared :cheer: :cheer: Its his bottom left one and although I can see 6 tops and 4 bottoms through his gums, this one has finally broken through but hes not been in any pain, just smiling, laughing and dribbling (just like his brothers did, although a lot later than them)

Just happy and wanted to post it lol :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

go liam!!!

told you youll wake up and hell just be grinning back at you in his cot like this>>>>:D

Well Done Liam

Jessie Wallace
16-07-2006, 14:22
Yay, bless him, Hayden has got 2 little teeth down the bottom and 2 at the top nearly ready to come through.
Liam will be able to have a big toothy grin soon Emz

CrazyLea
16-07-2006, 21:02
Awww yay :D Good ole' Liam :wub:
Love the visual there Debs... I'm now imagining Liam actually looking like that :rotfl:
And oo Hayden has 2 teeth already...wasn't he born after Liam...is Hayden early..or Liam late lol!

Jessie Wallace
16-07-2006, 21:22
Both, i think Liam is late and hayden is early! Haydens gonna be like his sister, early with everything, coz he is rolling from one side of the room to thre other now, so funny to watch, he get's onto his side and then it's a bit like *timber* as he rolls all the way over! lol

Jojo
16-07-2006, 23:13
Liam isn't late - some babies are born with teeth, others don't cut their first ones till their over a year old. There isn't a set time for the first ones to appear, but on average the first ones arrive around 4-5 months old. Ciaran had cut 4 by 20 weeks, Stephen 4 by 22 weeks. Please no one take this the wrong way, but I really dislike it when children are compared to each other. Stephen walked when he was 8 months old, Ciaran didn't crawl till after his first birthday, Liam was rolling around the room at 5 months. Babies are just as individual as adults, do things at their own pace.

Jessie Wallace
16-07-2006, 23:20
Ok sorry - I love the way babies do things in different stages, it makes them who they are. I never knew babies couold be born with teeth, no breast feeding there then, or ouch that's gotta hurt!

Chloe O'brien
17-07-2006, 12:33
Whoopee the first tooth. well done liam now the first one through the rest will be through in no time

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-07-2006, 13:37
:eek::eek::D:D Oh my god!! How exciting!! :D::eek:

Go Liam!! :cheer: So happy for both of you!! Bless!! :cheer:

Jojo
27-07-2006, 09:56
Well, he's now got 3 :D

The second bottom one came through the day before yesterday and this morning he has woken with one of his top ones broken through. No wonder he wants cuddles all the time bless him.

Gone from gummy bear to toothy grin :D :D

Siobhan
27-07-2006, 10:00
Well, he's now got 3 :D

The second bottom one came through the day before yesterday and this morning he has woken with one of his top ones broken through. No wonder he wants cuddles all the time bless him.

Gone from gummy bear to toothy grin :D :D

Ben got his first tooth at 8 months, another two 3 days later and it was only the day before his 1st birthday when he got 3... Hasn't started walking alone yet but he will hold my hand and walk with me

Jojo
27-07-2006, 10:12
Aww bless him - I love it when they get to that toddling stage. Ciaran didn't crawl till he was a year old and didn't walk till he was 19 months (with some support) but Liam is rolling everywhere and commando crawling, so wont be long before he lifts up on to his knees - wants to play with his brothers I think.

chance
28-07-2006, 01:23
Congrats liam!!
Shannon has got 2 down the bottom and a eye tooth up the top as well so far..
She can crawl a little bit then collapses,too much hard work in this weather..
She is a pain in the ass when you hold her as she keeps yanking on my earrings!! grrrr

twinkle_eyes83
04-08-2006, 10:36
:cheer: :cheer: way to go
paige has 4 teeth 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom she has her 5th one coming through at the mo

Siobhan
04-08-2006, 11:20
Just going to sabtage this with news about ben for the moment.. Last Saturday he took his first step.. still not walk but it is a step in the right direction.. he is now more keen to walk around holding my hand and standing up by himself

Jojo
04-08-2006, 11:25
Aww wow thats brill!!! Well done Ben! A definite step in the right direction.

Chloe O'brien
04-08-2006, 12:02
The minute they find their feet that's when the trouble starts. That's when you grow eyes in the back of your head. Marley decided to start crawling after she learnt to walk, before that she got around by rolling around everywhere.

Jojo
04-08-2006, 14:48
Liams the same - hes been rolling around everywhere since he was 5 months but has found he can reach everything he wants to so is making best use of it. Today he has started getting up onto his hands and knees though and rocking back and forth, so I don't think it will be too long before hes crawling too - help!! :rotfl:

twinkle_eyes83
04-08-2006, 15:30
aww well done with the crawling it wont be long now ems paige is a nightmere now she is crawling and up the staris and down my kitchin cupboards and walking round the sofas but still holding on lol

Jojo
04-08-2006, 15:33
Liam now has his fave game, of rolling into the kitchen and then opening the cupboards - I close them, he opens them, I close them, he opens them etc etc lol

I just can't believe he's 8 months already though :( Time goes far too quickly

Siobhan
04-08-2006, 15:34
Liam now has his fave game, of rolling into the kitchen and then opening the cupboards - I close them, he opens them, I close them, he opens them etc etc lol

I just can't believe he's 8 months already though :( Time goes far too quickly

Oh Ben does that too, but ben is now standing so can reach in and take everything out too.. His other favourite game is pushing stuff across the floor, unfortunately they are wooden

Jojo
04-08-2006, 15:40
Oh Ben does that too, but ben is now standing so can reach in and take everything out too.. His other favourite game is pushing stuff across the floor, unfortunately they are wooden Oh crumbs! Luckily at the mo, Liam hasn't found the cupboards with anything in them yet, just the one that contains the dishwasher and the washing machine, so I think hes maybe confused that behind the door is another door lol Hopefully he will carry on trying to work that out, before realising there are cupboards with things actually inside them :rotfl:

twinkle_eyes83
04-08-2006, 16:21
Oh crumbs! Luckily at the mo, Liam hasn't found the cupboards with anything in them yet, just the one that contains the dishwasher and the washing machine, so I think hes maybe confused that behind the door is another door lol Hopefully he will carry on trying to work that out, before realising there are cupboards with things actually inside them :rotfl:

aww give it time and he will then you will be in for it :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
04-08-2006, 23:59
Marley's favourite game was let's see how many things can you throw down the toilet. If any thing from car keys, mobile phones and purses or wallets were placed on the coffee table and she got her sticky little fingers on them they were down the loo before you could blink.

chance
05-08-2006, 23:05
Shannon goes around in her walker opening cupboard doors too.
She wont stay still when you change her bum now,always twisting and turning,drives me mad!!
Wont be long for liam crawling em's,shannon started rocking back and forth,did it for a day or three then crawled.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

chance
05-08-2006, 23:05
Also going through the stage of finding the tiniest thing on the floor and in the mough it goes!

Jojo
06-08-2006, 08:44
Liam is having that temper tantrum stage too - if you take something off of him, he starts shouting and crying. He can stop that lark straight away lol

Jojo
06-09-2006, 12:22
Looked at Liam this morning, he smiled with 2 upper teeth and now 3 (!) lower teeth! They are all just spring out from nowhere!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
06-09-2006, 12:26
Awwwwww!! Go Liam!! :cheer: xXx

Jojo
06-09-2006, 12:27
And when you cuddle him and go "awwww" I've taught him to go "awwww" back and hug you tight :D :D

Siobhan
06-09-2006, 12:31
Ben surprised me this morning, he picked something of the floor and actually put it in the bin, not his mouth!! He is going through major tanturm stage and fights other kids at creche to get toys.. he is also walking properly now, I am so proud of him :cheer::cheer:

Jojo
06-09-2006, 13:00
Aww bless him - well done Ben!!

Liam does that horrid whinge when he doesn't get his own way already - he wants to be up and about playing with his brothers (anyone reading shoutbox will see that hes just been climbing the stairs for the first ever time too)

Jojo
18-09-2006, 10:14
Over the weekend, Liam has gone from just crawling, to now cruising round the furniture, and kneeling at the side playing with toy cars, just like Ci does! He keeps letting go and standing on his own too and hes only 9 1/2 months. Wheres my baby gone?! He's everywhere and so fast - Ci didn't crawl till a year old, but then Ste was the same as Liam is now. They don't stay babies for long :(

chance
18-09-2006, 21:40
Awww Em's lil liam is all grown up!!
Ive got the same prob this end,wheres my lil baby girl gone???
She is holding on to furniture,pulling herself up on to it etc but hasnt yet atempted to walk yet although she does great little steps when you hold her two hands,dont think it will be long although she still looks too dinky to walk.
She adores both her brothers and plays cars with sonny (Have to get those barbies soon) my only girl better not think she can become a tomboy!!
She has also just found her voicso keeps doing this really high pitched scream that drives me mad,if she doesnt get her own way she bites her arm and you can see teeth marks and a red mark,i used to bite my hand when i was young and got angry.Like mother like daughter

Debs
18-09-2006, 22:09
Over the weekend, Liam has gone from just crawling, to now cruising round the furniture, and kneeling at the side playing with toy cars, just like Ci does! He keeps letting go and standing on his own too and hes only 9 1/2 months. Wheres my baby gone?! He's everywhere and so fast - Ci didn't crawl till a year old, but then Ste was the same as Liam is now. They don't stay babies for long :(

awwww he does something new every day!! bless him he so cute ive been major broody since the webcam last week!!! its all liams fault!

Debs
18-09-2006, 22:10
Awww Em's lil liam is all grown up!!
Ive got the same prob this end,wheres my lil baby girl gone???
She is holding on to furniture,pulling herself up on to it etc but hasnt yet atempted to walk yet although she does great little steps when you hold her two hands,dont think it will be long although she still looks too dinky to walk.
She adores both her brothers and plays cars with sonny (Have to get those barbies soon) my only girl better not think she can become a tomboy!!
She has also just found her voicso keeps doing this really high pitched scream that drives me mad,if she doesnt get her own way she bites her arm and you can see teeth marks and a red mark,i used to bite my hand when i was young and got angry.Like mother like daughter

i cant believce shes nearly a year all ready!!! time flies past

Jada-GDR
19-09-2006, 12:45

Just happy and wanted to post it lol :D aww that great :cheer::cheer::cheer: how sweet