PDA

View Full Version : Series 9?

Bryan
16-07-2006, 12:06
I know that they never usually disclose information on series renewals until the end of the season, but on the T4 interview with Sid Owen (Donny) today, he said that next series he is going to become a more evil character. If he is talking of the next series then maybe there will be one...:hmm:

Do you all think it will survive trough to series 9? I for one hope so...and judging by the starter of series 8 it looks as tough Bad Girls has sorted itself out from the series 4/5/6 farce and is back onto a winning formula.

Johnny Allen
16-07-2006, 12:52
Sid Owen has signed on for 3 years, so it looks like it will be continuing for a while.

Jojo
16-07-2006, 12:55
Though I would imagine his contract is with Shed Productions or whomever it is rather than ITV, so if they dropped it due to poor ratings it would be tough I should imagine.

I think series 8 is going to be the one that decides the final fate of the programme - I'll reserve judgement till halfway through - if i'm still watching, they're starting to do something right again...

Bryan
16-07-2006, 13:43
Though I would imagine his contract is with Shed Productions or whomever it is rather than ITV, so if they dropped it due to poor ratings it would be tough I should imagine.

I think series 8 is going to be the one that decides the final fate of the programme - I'll reserve judgement till halfway through - if i'm still watching, they're starting to do something right again...

i think series 8 is going to be excellent...not many shows are given the christmas special experience. We now have a strong cast with Amanda Donahoe & co, and theres the confirmation of Buxtons exit, and rumours of Phyl and Bodybag being killed off...i think theres some still some life in old dog yet! :rotfl:

Abbie
16-07-2006, 14:58
I would love a sereis 9, cos i just think bad girls is great!!!

DaVeyWaVey
16-07-2006, 18:33
I really hope there is a series 9...i am praying there will be! The opening episode of series 8 was superb last week and i have a feeling this series will be a great series for the show! But i heard that it's all down to ratings, and that's all ITV cares about- the ratings....not how much life is left in the show! And in my opinion, there is a lot of life left in Bad Girls for a few more seasons...so here's hoping for a series 9!

xCharliex
17-07-2006, 01:12
LMAO!!! Its pure crap!!! ITV will not re-commision another series until at least the last 2 episodes!!! Everyone knows that!! OMG lol!
Ill be shocked if Bad Girls get a 9th series, and thats coming from a die hard fan