PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca Napier Robinson (Jane Hall)

ila14
15-07-2006, 02:11
Just been watching the first episode and thought it was wikid. what do you all think and if you have any spoilers please put them in the spoiler column

Babe14
15-07-2006, 08:43
Very enjoyable and kinda of raunchy but in a good way. It's a drama you can get into straight away. I really hope that pig of a driver who is giving Jane a hard time gets his come uppance at some point in series.
Nice to see Gillian Taylforth in yet another different kind of role, she is a naughty girl!!:lol:
The next epi looks good and very funny.

Jane goes away with Robert and Richard finds out. So he goes after them, full of jealousy, so he can tell Jane how he really feels.

littlemo
05-08-2006, 14:20
What's happened to Jane Hall? I've been away for 2 weeks and now it's nowhere to be seen. I thought it was going on longer than that. Could you fill me in on what happened? and do you know if there's going to be anymore episodes?

Jojo
18-09-2006, 11:47
ITV has dropped the axe on Sally Wainwright's comedy drama Jane Hall after just one series.

Starring Sarah Smart in the lead role, the show had been one of few to receive critical acclaim in an otherwise lacklustre summer for the broadcaster.

Nicola Shindler, chief exec of producers Red Productions, said: "We've not been given any indication by ITV why it isn't coming back."

The six-part series had a troubled history at ITV, even before making it to air. Filming originally wrapped in May 2004, but numerous re-scheduling decisions - and a change of title from Jane Hall's Big Bad Bus Ride - meant that it was a further two years before it found a place in the schedules.

Debs
18-09-2006, 12:42
oh thats a shame i really liked jane hall!

Perdita
25-04-2010, 18:39
RACY Rebecca Napier will have her loyalty to hubby Paul tested this summer after a hunky lad comes to work for her.

But what she doesn’t know is he thinks he has a good chance of sleeping with her – thanks to her stepson Andrew’s meddling.

Andy is so desperate to break up his dad and Rebecca’s relationship he hatches yet another evil plan.

And with her marriage to Paul already at crisis point, a little hunky distraction could be just what she needs.

An insider said: “Andrew really hates Rebecca. He wants her out of his life and that means breaking up her marriage to his dad.

“He thinks with her out of the picture, things with his dad will improve.”

Dazzle
26-04-2010, 13:14
Where does Andrew hating Rebecca come from? They're getting on fine at the moment.

tammyy2j
26-04-2010, 15:24
Where does Andrew hating Rebecca come from? They're getting on fine at the moment.

I think he is jealous as he wants all Paul's attention for himself

Perdita
21-07-2010, 05:05
Get ready for a bit of slap and tickle in Ramsay Street.

Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis, 51) is at it again. He cheats on his partner Rebecca with his boss Diana Marshall (Jane Badler, 55).

But Andrew Robinson (Jordan Smith, 21) isn’t so lucky with his lusty efforts.

He tries to seduce Donna Freedman (Margot Robbie, 20) to stop her marrying Ringo Brown (Sam Clark, 22).

When Ringo finds out, he punches him. The scenes are on Five next month

Ruffed_lemur
21-07-2010, 18:36
Shame about Paul and Rebecca, but things have been a bit frosty lately.

Glad Donna doesn't give in to Andrew though!

LostVoodoo
21-07-2010, 19:59
donna should give andrew a slap, not ringo!

CrazyLea
21-07-2010, 22:09
Donna and Ringo are getting married? :o really. I don't like Ringo grr.
And grrr why can't they leave Paul and Rebecca :p I know it's in Pauls character, but stil. I love Paul and Rebecca together :(

tammyy2j
22-07-2010, 10:42
Rebecca should get with Donna's dad Nick or Michael

Perdita
21-10-2013, 08:37
Neighbours bosses have announced that Jane Hall is returning to the soap as Rebecca Robinson.

The actress will arrive back on set in November to film a four-week guest stint. :cheer:

Viewers last saw Rebecca in early 2011, when she fled from Erinsborough after the dramatic breakdown of her marriage to show stalwart Paul (Stefan Dennis).

Rebecca had previously been revealed as the mystery culprit who pushed Paul from the mezzanine level of Lassiter's in a shock whodunit storyline.

Speaking of her return, Hall told the official Neighbours website: "I'm looking forward to working with some of my old friends and also a lot of new faces, however I suspect Stefan may not be thrilled with my return since I tried to kill him last time I was on Neighbours!"

Neighbours' executive producer Richard Jasek added: "We are delighted to have Jane return to Ramsay Street even for a short time to upset Paul Robinson and there will be plenty of fireworks."

Rebecca's return will see her reunited with Paul under some "unusual circumstances".

Neighbours airs her comeback scenes in February in Australia and a month later in the UK.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a525006/neighbours-jane-hall-to-return-as-rebecca-robinson.html#ixzz2iL8FKdx7
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

gillyH1981
21-10-2013, 11:34
Actress and MIX 101.1 brekky presenter, Jane Hall returns to Neighbours next month to reprise her role as the estranged fifth wife of Ramsay Street’s resident nasty Paul Robinson played by the show’s stalwart Stefan Dennis.

A television veteran of over two decades, Jane joined the series in 2007 as the spirited single mother Rebecca Napier who won over Paul Robinson. She later shattered his heart and nearly every bone in his body when she pushed him from a balcony. Needless-to-say, the marriage was doomed from that event and Rebecca fled the neighbourhood in 2011.

"I'm looking forward to working with some of my old friends and also a lot of new faces, however I suspect Stefan (Dennis) may not be thrilled with my return since I tried to kill him last time I was on Neighbours,"

Jane returns for a four-week guest role which she starts filming next month (Nov) and will air in February next year on Channel 11 and in March for UK viewers.

While the producers are tight-lipped as to why Rebecca returns to Erinsborough, it’s rumoured she will be reunited with her former husband under some unusual circumstances.

“We are delighted to have Jane return to Ramsay Street even for a short time to upset Paul Robinson and there will be plenty of fireworks,” said Richard Jasek, Neighbours’ Executive Producer.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-eleven/neighbours/show-news/jane-hall-returns-to-neighbours

tammyy2j
21-10-2013, 23:05
Rebecca is coming back

Perdita
22-10-2013, 05:02
Yes, it is on the Jane Hall thread

lizann
22-10-2013, 22:24
did she leave with michael or on her own?

Perdita
26-02-2014, 10:55
Neighbours star Jane Hall hasn't ruled out a reunion between her character Rebecca Robinson and estranged husband Paul.

Australian viewers saw Rebecca return to Ramsay Street this week after it was previously announced that the actress was reprising the role after three years away.

Speaking about Rebecca's return in a backstage video on the official Neighbours YouTube page, Hall said: "I don't think we [Rebecca and Paul] are getting married again, but you never know.

"How many attempted weddings did we have? Three? And one worked. Stranger things can happen."

Stefan Dennis, who plays Paul, added: "Never say never."

Hall also admitted that she is enjoying being back on set again and working closely with Dennis.

She said: "It feels brilliant to be back. It is eerily familiar but in the most wonderful way.

"I am essentially back because I get to work with people like [Stefan] and that is what I have missed."

Neighbours will air Rebecca's return next month for UK viewers.

Perdita
26-02-2014, 10:56

I think she left on her own

Perdita
26-02-2014, 10:56

gillyH1981
26-02-2014, 14:53

Rebecca & Declan went to live in Portugal with Carmella & Oliver.

Michael left with Emila in 2012.

Perdita
01-03-2014, 16:13
Neighbours' Rebecca Robinson will return to Ramsay Street this month as part of a plan engineered by her estranged husband Paul.

The story kicks off when Paul (Stefan Dennis) asks Karl Kennedy to help launch an application for a Twin Cities programme as part of a favour he owes Paul.

It doesn't take long before Paul's true intentions are revealed - Rebecca (Jane Hall) is the contact for the Twin Cities programme and he intends on winning her back.

As Paul excitedly awaits Rebecca's return, he is left disappointed when Karl announces that the initial meeting for the project will actually be with someone else.

Paul then pulls out of the meeting, but he is unaware that Rebecca has actually arrived in the area and is paying a visit to the Kennedys.

After realising that Rebecca was part of Paul's plan all along, both Karl and Susan try to warn her about him, but they don't find the right moment.

Later, the former couple finally come face-to-face and Rebecca is shocked to learn that Paul is Erinsborough's new mayor.

Rebecca is wary of Paul's intentions, but he insists that he isn't out for revenge - he just wants her back...
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/09/618x410/soaps-neighbours-rebecca-robinson-returns-1.jpg
Paul and Rebecca come face-to-face again
© Channel 5
Paul and Rebecca come face-to-face again
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/09/618x852/soaps-neighbours-rebecca-robinson-returns-2.jpg
Rebecca is suspicious over Paul's intentions
© Channel 5
Rebecca is suspicious over Paul's intentions

Perdita
15-03-2014, 06:34
Also ahead on Neighbours, estranged couple Rebecca and Paul Robinson grow closer following her return to Ramsay Street.

Although Rebecca (Jane Hall) denies that she has feelings for Paul, she finds it increasingly difficult to ignore their chemistry and they have a close physical encounter after he comes to her rescue when she finds herself in trouble.

Despite their differing opinions over the Kate and Brennan situation, Paul is eager to keep quiet about his true feelings in order to win Rebecca back.

Paul can't keep up the pretence for long and when he sees how much Brennan has upset Kate yet again, he shows his true feelings in front of Rebecca who is disappointed by his dishonesty.

However, when Paul reveals his vulnerability, explaining how much Kate means to him, Rebecca can't help being moved and the pair share a kiss...
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/10/618x677/soaps-neighbours-6839-2.jpg
Rebecca and Paul grow closer
© Channel 5
Rebecca and Paul grow closer
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/10/618x472/soaps-neighbours-6839-1.jpg
Rebecca kisses Paul
© Channel 5
Rebecca kisses Paul

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, March 27 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/scoop/a557600/neighbours-lauren-shock-home-and-away-fire-spoiler-pictures.html#ixzz2w0iNHcLZ

Perdita
03-10-2015, 05:43
It says in today´s Daily Mail

She was an actress on popular Australian soap drama Neighbours, before pursuing a career in radio.
But now KIIS FM star Jane Hall has announced she will be leaving her popular Breakfast Show at the end of the year to return to her acting roots.
The comedian, who co-hosts the Melbourne program on the station alongside Matt Tilley, says the decision was also made with her family in mind.

I would love for her to come back to Neighbours

Dazzle
03-10-2015, 19:52
I would love for her to come back to Neighbours

I would too. :)

Vikki
04-10-2015, 13:02
Me too

ILTPandN
04-10-2015, 14:05
I'd also like for her to return. :)

tammyy2j
05-10-2015, 00:12
I would too

Pantherboy
19-08-2019, 13:47
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours confirms return for Rebecca Napier as Paul's ex-wives plot revenge
Will it be six weddings, or a funeral?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a28743501/neighbours-rebecca-napier-return-paul-robinson-ex-wives-plot-revenge/

Neighbours has confirmed the return of another classic character in Paul Robinson's ex-wives revenge plot.

Paul is currently planning to marry Terese Willis, but his former marital partners are going to make a return to try to stop that from happening.

We already know that Gail Lewis, Lyn Scully and Christina Alessi are coming back, and now it's been revealed that Rebecca Napier is returning too.

The return was confirmed in a quite frankly amazing promotional video that casts Paul as Henry VIII, with his former flames calling for his head, or his leg, to be removed.

https://twitter.com/NeighboursTV/status/1163359948295876608

The soap has also released another promo video featuring scenes from the show, where Paul confronts his exes one-by-one, as they try to get him to call the latest wedding off and convince him that there's something inherently "broken" with him.

https://twitter.com/neighbours/status/1163377563387027456

During Rebecca's original time on the soap, she discovered Paul had cheated on her with Diana Marshall and subsequently pushed him off a mezzanine, which she denied at first but later admitted.

She also had a pretty famous fight with Lyn Scully, which we hope gets referenced during this latest comeback.

Neighbours airs weekday afternoons at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Pantherboy
26-08-2019, 00:27
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours confirms full details of Rebecca Napier's return storyline
Another former Mrs Robinson is back.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a28808901/neighbours-spoilers-rebecca-napier-return-details/

Neighbours has revealed Rebecca Napier's return storyline, as Jane Hall reprises the role after five years away from Ramsay Street.

Show bosses have confirmed that Rebecca will be heading back to Erinsborough as part of a mysterious new plot for Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis), who's being haunted by his ex-wives.

Paul goes into meltdown when Rebecca turns up out of the blue next week. Although she has a seemingly-plausible reason for being there, Paul fears that her appearance is no coincidence after visits from Gail Lewis and Lyn Scully.

The bad boy speculates that his exes have colluded to play a sick joke on him, but when he can't find any evidence to back up this theory, he wonders whether the universe is trying to tell him something.

When Rebecca gets some time alone with Paul's fiancée Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou), she tries to warn her that their relationship will end in tears.

Reflecting on the fateful day she pushed Paul from the mezzanine balcony, Rebecca tells Terese that her own relationship with the schemer turned her into a violent person.

Terese is unimpressed by Rebecca's warnings, appalled that she tried to take Paul's life and is seemingly avoiding any ownership of her actions.

As the pressure from Paul's exes becomes too much for him to cope with, he spontaneously decides that the wedding is off. Terese has other ideas, suggesting that they should elope to get away from any potential meddlers.

Later in the week, Paul and Terese enjoy getting away from it all at a topical paradise in Queensland – safe in the knowledge that they're far away from any exes.

Unfortunately, there's a sting in the tail when Paul unexpectedly bumps into another former Mrs Robinson at the resort – Christina Alessi.

This proves to be the final straw for Paul, who once again calls off the wedding and ignores Terese's protests for him to see sense. What the couple don't realise is that Paul's ex-wives have been plotting together the whole time…

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, September 2, Tuesday, September 3 and Friday, September 6 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).