PDA

View Full Version : Miami - Season 5 spoilers/rumours

CrazyLea
13-07-2006, 00:40
The 5th season premiere of CSI: Miami is taking Horatio Caine to Rio de Janeiro to find the man responsible for his wife's death.

According to CSI Files sources, "Rio" starts where "One Of Our Own" left off. Horatio arrives in Rio de Janeiro determined to find Antonio Riaz, the man responsible for Marisol's death. This isn't easy for Horatio, however, both emotionally and technically: Horatio can't stop seeing images of Marisol wherever he goes, and the Brazilian authorities aren't cooperative. Riaz has been detained in Brazil, but Brazilian law requires an extensive list of witnesses and their contact information in order to prosecute. Delko is furious, claiming the information was sent to Brazil weeks before, but because eye witnesses were affiliated to the Mala Noche, and those men ended up under witness protection program, their names were omitted and the information null. Riaz is set free.

This doesn't stop Delko and Horatio, however. The two men are determined to see Riaz behind bars. They find Riaz is as elusive in Brazil as he was in Miami and just as deviant, as Riaz is also involved in the drug world in this country. Delko and Horatio may be able to operate under the radar in Miami, but in Brazil they're walking targets, and though incarcerating Riaz is their main goal, they soon find Riaz might be a guppy compared to the sharks he works for.

While in Brazil, Horatio visits his sister-in-law Yelina to learn his brother Raymond has been missing. Ray Jr., now 14 years old, has joined the local law enforcement to find his father, and he's determined to do whatever it takes, even if it means infiltrating into the underbelly of Rio and putting his life at risk to bring his father home safely. Horatio tries to dissuade Ray Jr., but the young boy knows things don't work in Rio the way they do in the United States. Ray sets out to find his father, not knowing that Raymond has already met his fate. Horatio now has to find Ray Jr. before his nephew ends up dead trying to bring back a ghost.

Meanwhile, back in Miami, Calleigh is in charge of the lab while Wolfe works on the first case of the season. Hilary Silvers has been found in her home, beaten to death. Her husband, Carl Silvers, stands by, and he claims she was dead when he came home. Further evidence, however, indicates Carl was lying – there is blood spatter on his shirt, which means he was standing by while Hilary chocked on her own blood. Carl now admits she was alive when he came home, and he tried to do CPR, but it was too late. The fact that the couple was getting a divorce doesn't make Carl look good, either. Is it a case of spousal abuse or was Hilary killed by someone else?

Things aren't easy for Natalia Boa Vista during "Rio." The episode will introduce the character into the field, where she's under the tutelage of Ryan Wolfe. But Wolfe doesn't trust Natalia after she betrayed the lab, and he's not shy of bringing up her treachery, either, much to her dismay. But Natalia is determined to redeem herself to the lab. Her first case, however, doesn't go smoothly. Natalia continues to let her emotions get in the way, so much so that they end up clouding her judgment and costing an innocent man his life. With the entire lab against her and her abilities as a CSI so poor, it might not be such a good year for Boa Vista.

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

"Rio" is expected to air in late September of 2006.

Jojo
13-07-2006, 11:16
I'll sticky this one, so we can discuss all season 5 rumours/spoilers in here (yay can't wait!!!) :D

Chloe O'brien
13-07-2006, 11:42
I'm surprised that natalie is back for this series as I thought she would have been sacked. Looks like another cracking series its a pity that the USA are a year ahead of us. Never mind season 4 begins next week to keep us amused

Jojo
29-07-2006, 13:07
For CSI: Miami's 100th episode, the writers are planning to bring a very special guest star.

"You've got to have a gator," co-executive producer Elizabeth Devine told TV Guide.

The 100th episode of the series plans to do what Miami doest best: deliver a an action packed episode. The show plans to, again, give Horatio Caine a nemesis. "We're going to have a really good opponent for Horatio, someone who's almost playing with the CSIs," revealed Devine. "He thinks he's smarter than them."

Expect Miami's plot du jour to be more personal drama. While Ryan Wolfe will get into trouble by making a big mistake with an informant, Natalia Boa Vista will face a man from her past. Rob Estes (Silk Stalkings, Melrose Place) will reportedly portray the role of this convicted felon with ties to Natalia's life, and will reprise his role for several episodes.

Calleigh Duquesne isn't escaping the writers' imagination, either. The character will step into the spotlight this season, but not always in positive ways, said Devine. "She's on duty and gets forced off the road when she's returning from a crime scene and it'll be unclear at first who did it."

Calleigh will also butt heads with her father, who returns to defend a real bad guy. In the end, however, things might look up for Calleigh. "We're introducing a detective Calleigh first met when she was in the police academy," Devine added. "The back-story is, they didn't like each other at all but, this being Miami, he's sexy, of course. And Calleigh's sexy. And sexy things happen when sexy people get together."

from csifiles.com

CrazyLea
29-07-2006, 13:12
The 100th episode of the series plans to do what Miami doest best: deliver a an action packed episode. The show plans to, again, give Horatio Caine a nemesis. "We're going to have a really good opponent for Horatio, someone who's almost playing with the CSIs," revealed Devine. "He thinks he's smarter than them."
Cool sounds good. :cheer:

Expect Miami's plot du jour to be more personal drama. While Ryan Wolfe will get into trouble by making a big mistake with an informant, Natalia Boa Vista will face a man from her past. Rob Estes (Silk Stalkings, Melrose Place) will reportedly portray the role of this convicted felon with ties to Natalia's life, and will reprise his role for several episodes.
The Natalia stuff sounds quite good, should be good to see.

Calleigh will also butt heads with her father, who returns to defend a real bad guy. In the end, however, things might look up for Calleigh. "We're introducing a detective Calleigh first met when she was in the police academy," Devine added. "The back-story is, they didn't like each other at all but, this being Miami, he's sexy, of course. And Calleigh's sexy. And sexy things happen when sexy people get together."
Doesn't Calleigh always butt heads with her father :rolleyes: :p
Good to see she may have a love interest though!

Chloe O'brien
21-09-2006, 12:26
Horatio Caine and Eric Delko arrive in Rio de Janeiro with revenge on their mind, intent on hunting down Antonio Riaz, the killer of Horatio's wife and Eric's sister, Marisol. Riaz haughtily taunts Horatio as he's released by Brazilian authorities who aren't convinced by the Miami DA's case against him. Horatio pays a visit to Yelina Salas, his brother Ray's wife, fearing that Ray is embroiled with the drug lord. His fears are confirmed, and worse, he learns his nephew, Ray Jr., might also be involved. Calleigh is at charge back in the lab, and she and Dan Cooper identify a substance on Ray's shoe that leads Horatio and Delko into a rainforest in the heart of Rio. It's too late for Ray--he's found beaten and barely alive. Horatio stands by helplessly as his brother passes away, and he vows to protect his nephew. Yelina uses a GPS tracker on Ray Jr.'s watch to locate the boy, but he's with Riaz and the drug lord spirits him away before Horatio can stop him.
Back in Miami, Ryan reluctantly accompanies new CSI--and former mole--Natalia Boa Vista on a case. Fanny Silver lies dead in her house, and suspicion falls on her husband, Carl. Natalia assures Fanny's son, Scott, that the killer will be brought to justice. Scott is certain that Carl killed his mother, but the real culprit proves to be a painter who took Fanny's friendliness as flirting and assaulted her. Convinced Carl killed his mother, Scott fatally shoots him. Ryan is disgusted, convinced that Natalia is to blame for assuring the boy Carl would be punished. Calleigh is more forgiving, and even takes apart the boy's insanity plea.
When Horatio and Delko learn Ray Jr. and several other boys were spirited away by a woman, Horatio realizes his nephew is being used by Riaz as a drug mule. Yelina shows him latex gloves with the tips cut off in Ray's backpack, indicating he's carrying heroin pellets. Delko hunts Riaz down and takes him on. Just as it looks like the CSI is going to lose the fight, Horatio shows up and finishes Riaz, at last avenging Marisol's death. Hoping to find Ray Jr. in Miami, Horatio and Delko return to their home base with Yelina. They soon find the woman, Anna, and one of the boys, dead in a warehouse. Anna tells them the boy started to get sick and she called a man to help. The man killed the boy and took the drugs he was carrying from his body. Epithelials from the phone the man abandoned lead the CSIs to Angel Delmonte, a known associate of Miami drug lord Diago Matos. Matos denies knowledge of the boys' whereabouts, but Horatio knows he's lying. Ray Jr. calls Yelina to tell her he's carrying the drugs to save his father, but he hangs up before she can tell him his father is dead. The other boy traveling with Ray Jr. turns up in the hospital, ill from the drugs in his body, and he gives up the location of Ray Jr. and Matos's scheduled meet. Horatio interrupts a tense showdown between the two. He gets Ray Jr. to drop his gun, but Matos fires off a shot and Horatio fires at him, killing the drug lord. Horatio reluctantly bids farewell to Yelina and Ray Jr., but not before reminding Yelina they have family in Miami.

Jojo
21-09-2006, 12:33
Looks great! Poor Ray and Yelena though - just as Snr comes back into their lives, he's taken away again.

Jojo
24-09-2006, 16:28
What a brilliant season opener!!

Poor H - loses Ray all over again, but definitely for good this time. Great that he kills Riaz though - justice for his family (and for Eric).

Natalia messed up big time - hopefully she's learnt her lesson now.

Jojo
29-09-2006, 23:32
What can I say - second episode and totally brilliant!!

Calleigh getting run off the road, an undercover agent being killed, H being H, Eric being Eric - what more could we ask for!!! :D I'm even starting to like Wolfe which is a major breakthrough. Boa Vista redeemed herself after last week which was good too.

CrazyLea
29-09-2006, 23:35
Who killed riaz? H or Ray?? lol...

Sounds great! Can't wait hehehe

Jojo
29-09-2006, 23:37
H did Lea - Riaz went at him with knife, so technically it was self defence, but you always knew that H was going to do it no matter what.

CrazyLea
29-09-2006, 23:39
Oh wow!!! Good old H! So pleased :D
I suppose it was good that it was 'self defence' Otherwise he possibly could have been done with murder :p

Jojo
29-09-2006, 23:41
But then they were in Brazil, so totally different there lol

Plus, him and Eric were imbroiled in a mass fight just before H arrived, it was totally out of everyones view, no one could have seen or heard what had happened, so there would have been no bother.

CrazyLea
29-09-2006, 23:44
But then they were in Brazil, so totally different there lol
Ah yeah true..didn't think of that lol.

Plus, him and Eric were imbroiled in a mass fight just before H arrived, it was totally out of everyones view, no one could have seen or heard what had happened, so there would have been no bother.
Oh right, never knew that bit :p

Em
13-12-2006, 09:12
Question: Don't forget about CSI: Miami!— Fanny
Ausiello: Never — especially since there's a life at stake. My CSI spy just tipped me off that a major character will get shot during February sweeps. As in critically shot. Very critically. (Hint: This person was featured on the cover of TV Guide in the past year.)

Jojo
13-12-2006, 10:13
:eek: :eek:

Please let it be Wolfe, please let it be Wolfe, but then with a nail in his eye already - I can't see it being him....

*runs off to search through American tv guids to see whos been on the cover - no doubt every cast member! :rotfl: *

Chloe O'brien
13-12-2006, 14:39
They're not going to kill of another cast member are they. It more likely to be either Wolfe or Boa Vista.

Jojo
13-12-2006, 14:53
They're not going to kill of another cast member are they. It more likely to be either Wolfe or Boa Vista. I hope its either of them Kath - losing any of the the others just wouldn't be right. I don't want any of the others to leave, but them two I certainly wouldnt miss

Em
13-12-2006, 22:43
I hope its either of them Kath - losing any of the the others just wouldn't be right. I don't want any of the others to leave, but them two I certainly wouldnt miss

Yeah i wouldntmind either of those ... thoguh I do think they are a bit kill happy on this show!

Em
14-12-2006, 09:26
:eek: :eek:

Please let it be Wolfe, please let it be Wolfe, but then with a nail in his eye already - I can't see it being him....

*runs off to search through American tv guids to see whos been on the cover - no doubt every cast member! :rotfl: *

Any luck Em? I can only find one with H on and that will never happen surely??

Jojo
14-12-2006, 10:02
Any luck Em? I can only find one with H on and that will never happen surely?? I've found one with Eric on it!!! It did have Greg and Danny (Vegas and New York) on there too, but other than that one, its only H and they aren't going to send H to the big cloud in the sky, but please!!!! Not Eric!!! :crying:

Em
20-12-2006, 10:11
Question: Please tell me it's not Emily Proctor who gets shot on CSI: Miami! — David
Ausiello: It's not Emily Proctor. Combine that with last week's clue, and you're well on your way to having this surprise ruined for you!

Jojo
20-12-2006, 10:14
Question: Please tell me it's not Emily Proctor who gets shot on CSI: Miami! — David
Ausiello: It's not Emily Proctor. Combine that with last week's clue, and you're well on your way to having this surprise ruined for you! OMG please dont say it is Eric then?! Nooooooo!!!!! :crying: :crying:

Jojo
21-12-2006, 22:52
OMG!!!

I have just been investigating....and....

it appears my fears are true - Eric....*breathes* gets shot...*wipes tears* in the head!!!!!!! :crying: :crying:

The current title of the episode is "Man Down" and its a sequel to "No Mans Land". The episode is airing in the US in February. He apparently gets shot in the head and the thigh.

All I'm now hoping is that critically injured doesn't mean die. Plus reading around different places there have been no noise about Adam leaving CSI and its a little too close to Speeds death too. Lets hope the noise I've been reading is right and he doesn't die from these injuries! I mean, they can't kill his sister, have him constantly investigated by IAB and then finish him off with a gunshot to the head surely?!

CrazyLea
21-12-2006, 22:57
This is actaully terrible :crying: If he actually died, I would cry!
I hope he is just badly injured. :(

Jojo
21-12-2006, 22:59
I'm hoping critical stays that and isn't fatal, although Calleigh was supposed to be shot in a previous episode, but the writers changed it, so hopefully they may do the same with this one......who knows, but we can't lose Eric - lets lose Ryan instead :D :cheer: :rotfl:

CrazyLea
21-12-2006, 23:04
Nooooo, let's notl ose any of them :( Although I would rather lose Ryan than Delko!

Being shot in the head though? What are the odds of surviving that? Although this is CSI anything could happen!! They'll probs have him shot in one episode, then the next he's okay :lol: Is it a series finale?? (if you know?)

Jojo
21-12-2006, 23:18
lol A bit like Ryan with the nail through the eye episode!! :rotfl:

But I have just googled it, and there are a number of cases where people have survived it, although you would expect for him to be in rehab for ages and not just up and about walking straightaway.

Its not the finale from what I've read, nope.

CrazyLea
21-12-2006, 23:21
I haven't seen that eppy :p

Oh right really? Well yeah, I hope that's what happens. Providing he don't die, I'm looking forward to this storyline. And hope they do it right :D

Jojo
21-12-2006, 23:24
I haven't seen that eppy :p

Oh right really? Well yeah, I hope that's what happens. Providing he don't die, I'm looking forward to this storyline. And hope they do it right :D Yeah, right in the sense that he doesn't die (like you said) but feature him going through his rehab loads, so he still gets airtime!! :rotfl:

CrazyLea
21-12-2006, 23:27
:lol: What are you like Ems!! :rotfl:

Jojo
21-12-2006, 23:32
Lovely in every possible sense (or so I keep trying to convince my hubby anyway!! :rotfl: )

Jojo
07-01-2007, 14:16
In the opening sequence of “Man Down,” Delko is shot in the right thigh and left side of the face. Horatio is with him and immediately summons medical assistance. He tells Delko to stay with him, but when the paramedics arrive Delko’s heartbeat slows, then fades out. The paramedic tells Horatio he’s dead.

Delko arrives at the hospital barely alive, after flat lining twice in route. He flat lines again as he’s being wheeled into the emergency room. Electric paddles fail to revive him. Intracardiac epinephrine is administered Pulp Fiction-style. His heart begins to beat again.

Horatio flashes back to Speedle in a pool of blood with his head cradled in Horatio’s hands.

Horatio next flashes back to Delko, with his head jerking to the side as he’s shot in the face.

Ryan and Calleigh rush to the hospital, but are unable to get a clear answer as to Delko’s condition.

Ryan and Calleigh investigate the crime scene, a parking garage. They find a white car parked in such a way as to take up two spaces and reason that the car was parked like that to ensure a front row seat to the shooting. They track down the owner of the car, Stan Keeler.

Keeler, a 28 year old security guard, is brought in for questioning. Keeler is part of an armed patrol that works the parking garage where Delko was shot. He explains that he parks the way he does because the car is all he’s got and he wants to make sure no one scratches it. He admits to being on duty at the time of the shooting, but says he was on a different level of the garage at the time. He ran to the stairwell as soon as he heard the gunshots. He observed a blond man, medium build, wearing a baseball cap running down the stairs.

Ryan tests Keeler’s right hand for gun shot residue, but gets a negative result.

Horatio sets his investigation on local developer and philanthropist Joseph Trevi, after Detective Tripp discovers off shore wire transfer activity. They believe Trevi paid one million dollars to crime figure Clavo Cruz, who may be involved in the shooting.

source csi files

Em
07-01-2007, 20:32
:crying: :crying: no please dont let him die!!

Jojo
07-01-2007, 20:37
Don't worry Em - he doesn't :D

*double checks this is the spoiler thread*

:D :rotfl:

Em
07-01-2007, 21:44
Don't worry Em - he doesn't :D

*double checks this is the spoiler thread*

:D :rotfl:

Phewwww!

I was worried there!

Cant have my Delko dying ... now ryan on the other hand ...

Jojo
07-01-2007, 22:13
Phewwww!

I was worried there!

Cant have my Delko dying ... now ryan on the other hand ...

Don't you worry - our Delko is going no-where, but I certainly wouldn't be upset if Ryan disappeared!

CrazyLea
07-01-2007, 23:14
That's not very nice :p
I don't want either to die.. although be worse if Delko died. I'm glad he doesn't die :cheer:

Chloe O'brien
07-01-2007, 23:18
I don't want any of them to die either. Although Ryan is one of my least favourites out of the csi. He has really grown up a lot last season and this one.

Jojo
08-01-2007, 10:55
Don't get me wrong - Ryan is erm....ok....but I just don't think he is a team player. Still. After all this time, he still seems to be out for himself. OK, at the start, he had a point to prove what with being Speed's replacement etc, but now they are all working together, and he should be part of that, instead of going off on his own tangents all the time.

I don't want any more of them to leave to be honest, but if one had to, my choice would be Ryan

hayley
14-01-2007, 14:59
I only just found this thread!!!
I am so glad Eric doesnt die, when i was reading it my heart was going fast when i read he might die earlier in the the thread!!

Jojo
15-01-2007, 11:55
:eek: How could you miss us Hayley?! :D :rotfl:

Eric is one CSI that I forbid to leave!! I don't think it would bother me as much if H left to be honest but Eric - oh he is my eye candy! He's soooo got to stay lol

Chloe O'brien
15-01-2007, 12:04
They can't kill anymore CSI's it was bad enough that speed died but no more :nono:

Jojo
15-01-2007, 14:48
Quite right Kath - one death in CSI is enough...

I think though, that if Adam were to leave, it would be well publicised so we'd soon hear about it, and even when I heard about this storyline, there was nothing mentioned about him leaving, so I had a feeling that Eric would be safe, but there was always that little bit in the back of my mind that concerned me, that perhaps it was kept under wraps! So glad I was wrong though.

Em
16-01-2007, 20:20
Quite right Kath - one death in CSI is enough...

I think though, that if Adam were to leave, it would be well publicised so we'd soon hear about it, and even when I heard about this storyline, there was nothing mentioned about him leaving, so I had a feeling that Eric would be safe, but there was always that little bit in the back of my mind that concerned me, that perhaps it was kept under wraps! So glad I was wrong though.

I know ! Im never quite sure with CSI if they are about to do something to shock us!

soapyclean
18-01-2007, 20:09
Glad to see they are spicing things up in Miami, can't see them killing off a main character so soon. So it might be a "supporting" character like Boa Vista (?) as people would throw a hissy fit if it was H, Eric, Calleigh or even Wolfe.

Em
18-01-2007, 21:12
Glad to see they are spicing things up in Miami, can't see them killing off a main character so soon. So it might be a "supporting" character like Boa Vista (?) as people would throw a hissy fit if it was H, Eric, Calleigh or even Wolfe.

yeah .. im not overly keen on natalie, wouldnt lose any sleep over Ryan either.

Not my H though .. hes the comedic value for me !

Jojo
18-01-2007, 21:15

Natalia is going to be around for a fair while yet in the new Season of Miami - there will be no leavers this Season, apart from Eric being shot and surviving from what I've found out so far

:cheer: :cheer:

CrazyLea
19-01-2007, 21:27
According to CSI Files sources, “Broken Home” will open with Heather Connelly, 16, and absolutely terrified sitting in large, stylish living room in the pre-dawn hours. The house is too quiet. A phone rings, piercing the silence. Heather answers the phone. She meets with heavy, raspy breathing on the other end. The breathing turns to a choking sound. It sputters, gasps, then stops. The line goes dead.

Heather puts down the phone and slowly walks upstairs. She yells out, “This isn’t funny. I’ll seriously tell your parents when they get home.” Heather is babysitting 12 year old Justin Molina. As she reaches the top of the stairs, she sees the phone rocking on the hallway floor. She proceeds down the hall to Justin’s bedroom, indicated by a “Keep Away” sign on the door.

Heather enters Justin’s bedroom and finds him lying motionless in a chair. As she runs to him, he opens his eyes and laughs. Heather wants to kill him.

Just as Heather and Justin resolve the cruel trick Justin just played on her, they hear the front door open. The sound is followed by a deep human groan. Justin assures Heather he knows nothing about it and she believes him.

Heather goes downstairs, stopping cold on the last step. In front of her, her father Edward Connelly lies on the floor. With blood running down his head, he looks up at her with pleading eyes, reaches toward her with a blood soaked arm and dies.

Now morning, Horatio and Detective Tripp inspect the crime scene. The Connellys lived next door to the Molinas. Detective Tripp speculates that Edward Connelly came over to check on his daughter once it got late. Heather says it was a weird night because the Molinas never came home.

Heather’s mother, Kristy Connelly, is unaccounted for until Horatio discovers her dead body lying in the bushes.

Horatio brings Dr. Mike Lansky in for questioning after his fingerprints are found on a window sill outside the Molina residence. His prints were in the system due to a DUI during med school. Dr. Lansky admits he was there and even looked through the window. He claims Dave Molina borrowed some tools from him and we wanted them back. He looked through the window to see if they were home. He saw Heather through the window, clad in pink panties and a shirt. She removed her shirt to reveal a camisole underneath. Dr. Lansky claims he didn’t stick around long enough to see who she was with.

Heather is questioned. She admits to removing her clothes and says she was trying on Mrs. Molina’s clothes, when she saw a figure move past the window.

Natalia runs a “victimology” on the Connellys and discovers they were litigious, having sued most of their neighbors for everything under the sun – property line disputes, noise, trees, dogs barking. They won a couple big judgments and that seemed to be their only source of income. Their latest targets were the Molinas.

Calleigh questions Justin Molina and learns that he hates his parents because they’re always out partying and leave him home with the babysitter. He doesn’t mind Heather because “she’s a Britney” and he can sneak out of the house. On the night the Connellys were murdered, evidence on his window screen suggests he snuck out. Calleigh believes Justin might have killed the Connellys if they caught him trying to sneak back into his house.

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

Sounds like a really good episode/story/case to me.

hayley
21-01-2007, 13:28

Natalia is going to be around for a fair while yet in the new Season of Miami - there will be no leavers this Season, apart from Eric being shot and surviving from what I've found out so far

:cheer: :cheer:

Glad to hear it!!!

soapyclean
02-02-2007, 11:03
So am I glad to hear no one is going to be killed off, just wouldn't be as nice to watch.

Jojo
03-02-2007, 12:12
In the 17th Episode - “A Grizzly Murder” opens with a group of men hunting white tailed deer in the Everglades – Andy Kelso, 28; Rob Harris, 26; and Dennis West, 29. They’re inexperienced hunters. Harris and West carry rifles. Kelso is armed with a long bow. A group of college buddies on a “guycation.” The group is led by a guide, Chuck Greene, 32.

The group encounters a 7 foot tall, 800 pound black bear. Despite their guides instructions to the contrary, the inexperienced outdoorsmen turn and run. The bear chases and one of the men, Dennis West, is mauled to death.

Horatio, Detective Tripp and Alexx arrive at the crime scene to find the bear muzzled, chained and being taken away by a pair of National Park Rangers. Upon examination of West’s body, Alexx discovers that West had a clear substance on the back of his hunting vest. The substance is vanilla gel, a scented glycerin used to attract bears. West had been used as bait.

West’s buddies, Kelso and Harris, tell Horatio they have no idea why anyone would want West killed. They’re just a group of friends from college who have turned into 60-hour-week desk jockeys and needed to sign-up for a “guycation” to feel like men.

Ryan scans Kelso and Harris with a minirae device and determines that they are also sporting moderate levels of glycerin. Horatio advises them not to go far.

Investigation of the crime scene reveals that West didn’t run very far before he was attacked by the bear. Alexx discovers from West’s medical records that he was in perfect health and ran the Boston Marathon last year. Autopsy reveals that West had a broken knee, with bruising consistent with the butt end of a rifle.

Ryan goes to see the owner of the property the group was hunting on. Billy Southwick, a dirty hill-billy sort. He owns 1250 acres of Everglades property, littered with broken appliances and rusty car rims. Ryan finds a bottle of glycerin. Southwick admits he uses the glycerin to make bear bait, which he sells. Southwick’s client roster includes the hunting guide, Chuck Greene.

Meanwhile, a bloody Trax player is found in a hotel room. The owner of the device is identified as Anna Gallo,23, a beautiful olive-skinned stripper. Horatio locates Gallo and has her brought to the interrogation room because he feared she might be in trouble. Perhaps the blood was hers. Gallo is defensive and unwilling to believe Horatio is actually interesting in protecting and serving. Gallo eventually divulges that she wasn’t at the hotel the night before, like she was supposed to be. She had a co-worker, Tess Gowan, cover for her so she could go to a recording studio and work on a demo.

Gowan’s body is found dumped in the Everglades. Turns out the group Gowan was hired to entertain is none other than the group of buddies on their “guycation.”

Jojo
17-02-2007, 12:09
A dispo truck carrying weapons assigned for destruction is overturned and Chris Ryder and Matt Cranby, the officers driving it, killed. The CSIs quickly determine it was not an accident--the truck was cornered and an explosive detonated underneath it. DNA on hair found on Ryder's body is traced to Pedro Salvado--a relative of Clavo Cruz, whom Horatio put away for murder several years ago. Suspecting Clavo's involvement in the theft of the weapons, Horatio pays the felon a visit in jail only to witness Clavo stab a guard right in front of him. Clavo sneers that he's entitled to a fair trial. Not far from the dispo truck's crash site, a little boy, Jesse, is found dead in the front yard of his house. Jesse and his siblings are being raised by their older sister Camille, who is working several jobs to support them. The CSIs track down Gilberto Tavez, the children's father, recently released from prison. There's blood in his truck, but he claims he was looking for Camille when the gunshot went off, and fled afterwards.

The CSIs locate the man who detonated the explosive, Richard Williams, and find evidence he handled a military grade weapon. They find a rocket launcher on the list of weapons lost in the theft, and Horatio realizes what Clavo is going to do: escape from the courthouse by hiring someone to fire a rocket into it. Horatio calls Alexx, at court to testify, to warn her, but it's too late: the rocket slams into the building. Alexx is unharmed, but Clavo escapes. The man with the rocket launcher is found dead in his hiding place in a nearby truck. Ryan and Calleigh return to the Tavez house and trace the trajectory of the bullet that killed Jesse. Ryan is chagrined to discover that the shot came from the bedroom of Jesse's older brother, Ben, and the boy sadly confesses that he found the gun abandoned in the trash and took it and played with it, only to have it go off and kill his brother.

Horatio and Dan Cooper review surveillance footage from the courthouse and see that Clavo escaped with a young court stenographer named Kathy Gibson. Horatio gets a call from Clavo, who demands the CSI meet him at the Golden Bank, where Clavo has had a million dollars placed into Horatio's bank account. He demands Horatio withdraw the money, and in exchange gives Horatio Kathy's location: the trunk of a Mercedes in a nearby parking garage. Horatio calls Delko and the two CSIs scour the rooftop level, until they're interrupted by gunfire. Delko is shot in the leg, but Horatio drags him to cover and kills the shooter. But then shots are fired from a different direction, and Delko is hit again, this time in the head....

hayley
18-02-2007, 10:35
ooo yay!! this is the one where Eric gets shot! Thankfully he lives, but it sounds like a great episode! full of twists and turns!!

Jojo
18-02-2007, 12:05
Its the one we've been waiting for Hayley! And the following week will be pretty tense too, although from what I've seen, two episodes and its all pretty much sorted with Eric, but if he was shot in the head, you'd imagine a longer recovery. We shall see though - I'd hate it if he was out of the show for any period of time, so am glad that he shouldn't be missing from our screens lol

Jojo
22-02-2007, 13:36
In the 19th episode, “By the Book” involves the brutal murder of Doug Latham, President of the Holfcroft Communications Syndicate. Latham essentially owned every media outlet in Miami. He is found dead in a suite at the Agramonte Hotel, stabbed in the abdomen and scalped Indian style.

Latham did not spend the evening alone in the hotel room. He was accompanied by a hooker, Anna Savarro. Latham and Savarro ordered food from room service and from there, things become hazy. Latham and Savarro were both drugged.

Eric and Calleigh go to the Agramonte Hotel and question Jesse Stone. Stone is the food serive worker who delivered the room service to Latham and Savarro. When told Latham and Savarro were drugged via dosed food prior to Latham’s murder, Stone points out that the kitchen is busy and he’s not the only one who had access to it. He simply delivered the food to the room.

Horatio speaks with Savarro. She was drugged along with Latham, but was not murdered. However, her apartment was broken into. Horatio points out that the drugging, Latham’s murder and the fact that her apartment was broken into was no coincidence. He offers to protect her.

While investigating Savarro’s apartment, Calleigh is harassed by Steve Stringer. He points video camera at Calleigh, telling her he catches stories live on film and then sells them to the news programs. Calleigh refuses to comment until she learns that Stringer had been in the neighborhood at the time of the break in because he believed Shaq’s Bentley had been seen and wanted to catch him slumming. Coincidentally, Stringer caught the robber on film exiting Navarro’s apartment.

Back at the lab, the thief’s face from the video is matched with Miami Dade’s Arrest Records Database. A match is found -- Louis Santone. The video also reveals what Santone stole from the apartment. A little black book.

Ryan brings Santone in for interrogation. Ryan asks why Santome passed up cash and credit cards, taking only the little black book. Santome says he thought someone was coming and grabbed the first thing he saw. He didn’t realize until later that it was just an address book. Ryan discredits this story, telling Santome the book was kept in a locked drawer. Santome refuses to admit that anyone may have paid him to steal the book and he turns it over to Ryan. Santome ends up telling Ryan that no one can protect him from the guy he stole the book for.

hayley
25-02-2007, 18:19
Is this the one straight after Eric gets shot?
He has recovered already! I see what you mean JoJo!!

Jojo
25-02-2007, 23:01
Eric is shot in 516, "recovers" in 517 and this is 2 later. Apparently though, he does show signs of confusion etc, so it isn't immediately swept to the side, so there is some continuity there which is good.

Jojo
02-03-2007, 10:53
Picking up where "No Man's Land" left off, doctors are able to resuscitate Erik Delko, who barely clings to life after being shot twice, once in the leg and once in the head. Calleigh and Ryan process the scene where Delko was shot, and question a security guard named Keeler who arrived late on the scene. He tells them he recalls passing a man running down the stairs of the parking garage. Horatio uses the GPS tracker in the money he gave Clavo to track him down, but he finds the tracker abandoned on the beach--along with Kathy Gibson. She tells Horatio Clavo kidnapped her, but Natalia identifies a wound on her body as being from a hacksaw used to remove Clavo's cuffs. She admits to helping Clavo escape, and Horatio tells her that she'll be charged with murder if Delko dies.

Tripp tells Horatio that General Cruz is in town, and Horatio suspects Clavo has broken out of jail to exact revenge on the man he thought was his father. His hunch proves right when they go to Cruz's house, but Clavo is already there. He shoots Cruz and escapes, and the general dies in Horatio's arms. Natalia is surprised to discover an uncut diamond in Clavo's wake. Calleigh and Ryan get a DNA match off a jacket in a trashcan at the scene to Tanner Wilcox, the man fleeing the scene of the rooftop shooting, but he proves to be a dead end when they learn he was there stealing from cars, not shooting at the CSIs. The teller from Horatio's bank contacts him to tell him the funds placed in his account were transferred by a man named Joseph Trevi. Horatio confronts the man and accuses him of bankrolling Clavo, suspecting it's about the diamonds. It proves to run deeper than that when the CSIs learn Trevi is Clavo's biological father. Trevi admits Clavo gave him the diamonds and that he sold them for 45 million, which he has no intention of sharing with Clavo. Horatio calls Clavo to tell him Trevi gave him up, but Clavo refuses to surrender.

Natalia is able to determine that the diamond Clavo had is from Sierra Leone. She questions Audrey van der Meer, a buyer for Duncroft Diamonds, but isn't able to get any information out of her. The CSIs learn Audrey sponsored a work visa for a diamond cutter, and when they go to her shop, they find the diamond cutter and his whole family slaving away in a back room. Audrey is arrested. When Calleigh and Ryan realize the gun Delko was shot with is a shotgun, they haul Keeler back in and test his other hand for GSR and learn he's the shooter. Clavo paid him a hundred grand to shoot at the CSIs. Clavo arrives at the department, gun in hand, forcing Horatio to shoot him down. Horatio tells Delko, who is recovering, that they got Clavo, and is forced to tell him why his sister Marisol isn't at his bedside.

----------------------------------

Apologies Hayley - I got my episode numbers mixed up, but as you can see, this one is the one following the actual shooting of Eric :(

Jojo
05-03-2007, 10:28
In the 20th Episode, “Rush” opens on a film shoot. Two men are engaged in a tug-of-war over a gun in an industrial warehouse. During an extended struggle scene, gun shots are fired, the gun is pointed in one man’s face, both end up jumping from the third floor, to the second and ultimately to the ground. One of the men, 28-year old stunt man Rod Vickers, hops into a waiting yellow Corvette and peels out, only to be chased by the other man who runs full tilt while shooting at the vehicle as it speeds off. Vickers loses control of the Corvette and it crashes into a building. The trunk pops open, the driver’s door opens and Vickers slumps out, blood streaming down his face. The Corvette bursts into flames and the director yells, “Cut!”

As crew members tend to Vickers, insuring he emerged from the stunt unharmed, the director questions Vickers as to why he popped the trunk and ruined the shot. Vickers says he didn’t open it. It must have been open before they rolled.

Stunt crew members work to extinguish the flames from the car. One of them drops his fire extinguisher and steps away from the open trunk.

The body of movie star Brody Lassiter, 28, gorgeous even though mostly covered with CO2 from the extinguisher, is stuffed in the trunk.

Horatio and Detective Tripp question Vickers. Vickers was Lassiter’s stunt double. The scene that was being shot was too dangerous for Lassiter to do himself. Horatio complains that investigating will be difficult since the stunt crew sprayed the crime scene with CO2. Vickers responds that the CO2 is standard protocol for fires and his crew wasn’t covering anything. Vickers tells Horatio that he was in charge of the car and that he locked it up the night before, right after the dry run.

Horatio speaks with the film’s director. Lassiter wasn’t expected on the set that morning. His call time wasn’t until noon and he left the set the night before by 6:00 pm, in accordance with the many rules of his contract. The director says many people wanted Lassiter off the movie.

Horatio talks to Eddie Corbett, Lassiter’s assistant/bodyguard. Corbett and Lassiter grew up together. It’s now Corbett’s job to make sure Lassiter makes it to work each day. He had enemies.

After processing the stunt vehicle, Calleigh learns that Vickers was lying about not taking the car off the lot last night.

Delko brings Vickers in for interrogation. Vickers admits that he and Lassiter took the Corvette out partying the night before. Vickers loved going out with Lassiter because Lassiter was in rehab, stone sober, and a movie star who could get into any club in the city -- the perfect designated driver. According to Vickers, Lassiter snuck out of the White Sands rehab center, they went out and Vickers got wasted. At the end of the night, Lassiter drove back to the White Sands. Vickers was too drunk to drive home, so he passed out in the parking lot and Lassiter went inside the rehab center. Vickers woke up an hour before call time and drive straight to the set.

Jojo
14-03-2007, 14:53
What starts out as an ordinary evening of babysitting for Heather Crowley turns tragic when the bodies of both her parents are discovered outside the house where she's watching over young Justin Montavo. Heather's father, Edward, has apparently been struck fatally in the head; her mother, Kimberly, was killed with a grill fork. Justin's parents are nowhere to be found, but prints on one of the windows of the house lead the CSIs to Dr. Mike Lasker, who claims he came by the house to get tools Mr. Montavo borrowed from him, but left after looking through the window and spotting Heather with a guy. Heather adamantly denies being with a boy. The Montavos finally turn up, claiming they were drugged at the party they attended the night before. Natalia recovers their glasses from the party and finds they test positive for GHB. When the CSIs learn Lasker was at the party as well, they suspect him of drugging the Montavos. He admits to dosing their drinks, but not so that he could rob their house; he suspects they're thieves and wanted to recover a baseball he claims they stole from him during one of his parties.

Ryan examines the Montavo house and recovers the stolen property but learns that it was Justin, not his parents, who is the thief. Justin tells Horatio that Heather had her boyfriend over the night before, and Heather finally admits that she did, and gives the CSIs his name: Zack Griffin. Zack flees the CSIs when they come for him, but they manage to catch him. He tells them that he ran into Heather's father on his way out but that he fled and left Edward alive. One of the items recovered from Justin Montavo's stash proves to be a bracelet belonging to a dead woman named Lucille Clark--a patient of Dr. Lasker's. Horatio speaks with Lucille's daughter Amelia, who is grateful to him for returning the bracelet. Tripp learns that Lasker has lost six patients recently, and suspects that Lasker might be murdering his patients. Horatio decides to have Lucille's body exhumed.

After mixing up two items in his kit and compromising evidence, a dejected Delko finds Natalia puzzling over a dead fly found in Edward Crowley's head wound. Delko realizes the fly is from the murder weapon--Zack's helmet. Calleigh questions Zack and he claims he killed Edward Crowley in self-defense. Things become clearer when Natalia learns Kimberly Crowley recently engaged in intercourse with Zack Griffin. Ryan confronts Heather; it was she who killed her mother after learning of Kimberly's affair with her boyfriend. She and Zack agreed to cover for each other after the murders. When a drug that causes respiratory failure is found in Lucille's body, Horatio has enough evidence to arrest Lasker. Lasker argues that he was saving the terminally ill from bad deaths, but Horatio is having none of it and has him arrested.

Em
14-03-2007, 21:20
Question: Got any CSI: Miami scoop?— Jackie
Ausiello: Ryan lands in some serious hot water when Horatio finds out he used his connections to try to settle a gambling debt. Meanwhile, look for some major sparkage between Calleigh and Delko.

Jojo
20-03-2007, 11:20
CSI:Miami executive producer Ann Donahue shares what makes tonight’s episode such a challenge for the Miami team. The CSIs face three suspects that share the same DNA in “Triple Threat.”

In “Triple Threat” a businessman is murdered at a charity event hosted by his wife Ashley, who immediately become the primary suspect. During the course of their investigation, the CSIs discover that Ashley has two identical sisters her husband knew nothing about.

Ashley and her sisters (all three roles are played by Leslie Bibb) grew up short on money, but long on money making schemes. They devised a plan for Ashley to marry rich and have a baby. When Ashley turns out to be infertile, one of her sisters steps in and not even her husband notices. Then one of the three kills him, but which one?

The team knows one of the sisters is the murderer, but their identical DNA proves to be tricky. “The sisters are wise enough to never leave DNA,” says Donahue. “But at the end, we do something really interesting with the blood, and we’re able to differentiate. But then there’s another twist.”

Jojo
22-03-2007, 19:28
When Alexx finds bear lure slathered on the vest of Dennis West, a man killed by a bear while on a hunting trip with two friends, the CSIs realize West is a murder victim. His friends, Rob and Andy, also have traces of the lure on them. The CSIs go to the men's hotel room, where they find blood and a woman's iPod. They are able to match the music on the iPod to purchases made by a woman named Anna Savaro, but when Horatio questions her, she denies ever being in the room and offers up her DNA to prove it. After Rob and Andy are caught trying to flee town with a bloody cooler in the back of their car, the CSIs go back to where the men were hunting and find the body of a young woman. Rob and Andy claim Dennis killed her.

The large pool of blood in the men's room turns out to be male, a match for a bodyguard named Rocco who works at a local strip club. The owner, Joe Mazzaro, tells the CSIs that Rocco accompanied a girl from the club to a job: none other than Anna Suvaro. Horatio questions Anna again, and she identifies the dead woman as Tess Gowan, who she asked to fill in for her that night. Anna worried when she couldn't reach Tess, and she arrived at the hotel just in time to see the men carrying out Rocco's body. The CSIs discover Rocco's body near the hotel and a feather they find on him matches the ones that comprise Dennis's vest. Dennis killed Rocco, but the CSIs still don't know who killed Tess---or Dennis.

Horatio, realizing Joe is a pimp, tracks down Anna and finds her with Supervisor Scott O'Shay. O'Shay threatens Horatio, while Anna tells the CSI that Joe sent her to O'Shay because he blamed her for Tess's death. Alexx has determined that Tess was asphyxiated, literally crushed to death. DNA from semen in her mouth proves it was Andy, who insists it was an accident, a claim Calleigh negates. Rob and Andy put the bear lure on Dennis's vest after he grew a conscious and wanted to confess to what they'd done. The case closed, Horatio warns O'Shay to stay away from Anna, and tells a grateful Anna that Tess's murderer has been caught.

Jojo
22-03-2007, 19:30
Wealthy real estate developer Dominic Whitford is shot dead during a party while his wife Ashley announces the opening of a new children's hospital. Josh Brockner, Dominic's assistant, informs Horatio that Dominic had quite a few enemies, and it turns out the gun he was shot with belonged to one of them: Neil Massey, who claims his gun was stolen and offers an alibi, which checks out. A blood drop found in the bathroom where Dominic was shot matches his wife, Ashley, and she tells the CSIs she had a nosebleed in the bathroom shortly before giving her speech. She leaves her sunglasses in the interrogation room when she leaves and Delko runs after her to return them, only to see her getting into a car with a woman who looks just like her. When he runs the prints on the glasses, he learns they aren't Ashley's.

Natalia interrogates Ashley and the woman with her--her twin, Kayla Selby. Kayla posed as Ashley for the interrogation so that Ashley could be with her son, Noah. The women tell Natalia that Dominic didn't know Ashley had a twin, but Alexx discovers Dominic had a secret of his own when she finds the medical condition of the man on the table doesn't match what's in Dominic's medical records, and evidence of plastic surgery on the man's face reveals he has been surgically altered to look like Dominic. Dominic's assistant, Josh, admits to the CSIs that the dead man is actually Greg Ramsey, a man Dominic hired to pretend to be him at social functions. Josh points the CSIs to the construction site where Dominic is and Horatio finds him--along with the buried body of a young woman. Dominic maintains that he had no idea there was a body at the site, and Horatio takes him into protective custody. Alexx IDs the dead woman as Mia Graham, Dominic's former assistant, and fingerprint evidence reveals that Josh, Dominic's new assistant is in fact her killer.

The CSIs decide to hold off on telling Ashley that her husband is alive, and turn back to Neil Massey, whom they learn once shot at Dominic and Ashley during Ashley's pregnancy, forcing Ashley to have a C-section. Neil claims Ashley and her twin swindled him out of money. Natalia confronts Ashley and Kayla who insist that Neil is obsessed with Ashley. But Natalia finds a discrepancy in their story: Ashley doesn't have a C-section scar and Kayla was in Africa during Ashley's pregnancy. Natalia is shocked with a third identical woman, Beth, enters the room and admits to being Noah's mother. Natalia knows one of the women is the killer, but it is Delko who finds the key when he tells Natalia to test the blood drop from the bathroom for antibodies. When it's found to have antibodies for infectious diseases native to Africa, the CSIs know Kayla is their shooter. But all three conspired to produce a baby and kill Dominic for his money, and all are arrested. Natalia tells them Dominic is in fact alive and will be raising Noah.

Em
28-03-2007, 15:02
Question: Any CSI scoop?— Shane
Ausiello: Will CSI: Miami suffice? This May, a member of the team will get fired.

Question: Care to be a little more specific on any of the CSI: Miami spoilers you've reported? Ya know, like a hint about who gets fired?— Jackie
Ausiello: This person is a man, and before he has time to head down to the unemployment office, a local TV station hires him as its forensics expert.

Chloe O'brien
12-04-2007, 01:16
Monday, May 14

CSI: MIAMI -- When Horatio (David Caruso) captures a suspected criminal and must fly him to a different jurisdiction to stand trial, their plane inexplicably loses control and crashes in the Everglades.

Jojo
13-04-2007, 00:27
Question: Any CSI scoop?— Shane
Ausiello: Will CSI: Miami suffice? This May, a member of the team will get fired.

Question: Care to be a little more specific on any of the CSI: Miami spoilers you've reported? Ya know, like a hint about who gets fired?— Jackie
Ausiello: This person is a man, and before he has time to head down to the unemployment office, a local TV station hires him as its forensics expert.

Its Ryan Wolfe thats fired......

In the 23rd Episode, “Kill Switch” opens with television newsperson Heather Avery covering a story that has caught Miami’s attention. Local college student Sherry Williamson, 22, was carjacked in broad daylight, the incident captured on the video surveillance footage of a nearby ATM machine.

Grainy surveillance video footage is shown. An Acura MDX is parked across the street from the ATM, a convertible Jag is parked in the immediate foreground. Williamson runs into frame, towards the Acura, with keys in hand. A male attacker approaches from behind, grabs her, elbows her in the head, sending her to the ground. He grabs her keys and peels away in her car. Though the incident is caught on tape, the man’s face is unseen.

Avery announces an in-studio guest. Former CSI Ryan Wolfe. Ryan reviews the footage on camera for the home audience. He explains that the normal human response is to focus on the action, but as a CSI, you’re trained to begin on the outside and work inward. Ryan has the footage played again. After the attacker gets in the car, Ryan has the footage paused. Ryan explains that if you focus on the attacker, his face is never seen. But by analyzing the environment around him, one can learn more. Ryan has an image in the Jag’s rear view mirror isolated, magnified and enhanced. Once the image is blown up to full size, the reflection of the man’s face is seen clear as day.

The same face is seen in the next shot. This time, the face is of a dead man. The attacker, 30 year old Jason Kiley, is found dead in the sand of Haulover Beach just one hour after Ryan identified him on the news.

Due to the news coverage of the carjacking and Ryan’s identification, the beach is full of spectators. Everyone wants to get a glimpse of the public enemy who got what he deserved.

Detective Tripp, Horatio, Alexx and Calleigh are on scene. Calleigh notes that the crowd has contaminated the crime scene, while Alexx discovers that the body has been contaminated as well. The smell of urine is unmistakable. The killer wanted to make a statement. Alexx feels the media blew this way out of proportion and wonders aloud if Ryan fueled the fire. Calleigh responds that he lit the match.

Back at the crime lab, Horatio questions carjacking victim Sherry Williamson. Williamson positively identifies a photo of the carjacker. She explains what happened. She went to get coffee. Parked her car and he came out of nowhere. He didn’t say anything and didn’t have a weapon. Williamson says she wanted justice, but not like this and feels responsible for Kiley’s death. Calleigh pays Ryan a visit at the television station. He called her there to give her a list of names. A man named Derek Lyons phoned a death threat against Kiley into the television station. CODIS reveals that Lyons has a prior for assault and battery.

Horatio brings Lyons in for interrogation. Lyons compliments Horatio on his quick work and says he believes in law enforcement, but sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. Lyons is quick to confess to the murder of Kiley. Lyons says he saw Kiley on the beach, recognized him from tv and beat him to death.

Horatio has Lyons arrested, but knows something isn’t right. It shouldn’t be that easy.

Chloe O'brien
13-04-2007, 18:55
Wonder how Ryan will get his job back stupid boy.

Em
14-04-2007, 09:54
Does anyone know why Wolfe gets fired?

And is this a two parter?

Im glad its ryan and not delko .... now all they have to do is promote the other lab guy (dunno his name but he used to be in a programme called Roswell - hes been out in the field with ryan a couple of times) and I will be a very happy girl!

Jojo
14-04-2007, 11:20
I have found this:

Ep 522 is called Burned. The ep is about a woman who is being stalked by her ex boyfriend when her house, who she hares with her new boyfriend burns to the ground. Her new boyfriend ends up dead. The ex becomes a suspect. There seem to be some interesting twists in this one.

For instance, the fire was staged to get away from the stalker ex and so the woman and her new boyfriend could start a new life but something went wrong.

Ryan apparently owes a bookie Ten Grand from playing Texas Hold'em, who becomes a suspect and offers for the debt to go away if Ryan cuts him loose. He doesn't cut him loose but he does get in trouble for paying him the money while on duty. He leaves the case to go meet him and pay him.

Yelena is back in the ep. Shes back as a private investigator, but for how long, not sure

So this would ring after the ep with Ryan and the dodgy notes - remember when he said he had a few games and that was the payout. So it seems that because Ryan nips off to the pay the guy, and then H finds out, he explains that he can't help Ryan, but if had come to him rather than going alone, then he could have helped in some way.

I'm with you though Em - I've never taken to Ryan, even when he had the nail in the eye incident.

We also have:

Question: Got any CSI: Miami scoop?
Ausiello: Ryan lands in some serious hot water when Horatio finds out he used his connections to try to settle a gambling debt. Meanwhile, look for some major sparkage between Calleigh and Delko.

which all ties in with what I've said.

Em
14-04-2007, 18:03
He's just to ... cocky for me.

but this does all make sense .. I haven't heard anything about the actorleaving though ... but after episode 23 (where he is the match that gets teh guy killed) would the CSI's have him back? I doubt it (or maybe thats just wishful thinking!)

Em
19-04-2007, 19:33
Question: On CSI: Miami, the dude who get's fired with a capital F — is it the end of him on the show, or will he get to come back?— Rehana
Ausiello: He'll be back, but not before a brief flirtation with TV.

SO Ryan will be back onthe team then. Shame .......

Jojo
19-04-2007, 19:46
Question: On CSI: Miami, the dude who get's fired with a capital F — is it the end of him on the show, or will he get to come back?— Rehana

Nooooo!!!

I wanted him gone, outta there, replaced etc. Grrr - nothing against the guy personally, but I hate that character - he's never been part of the team and surely fired should mean fired?!

Jojo
19-04-2007, 20:24
Horatio receives a frantic call from Anna Sivarro, a call girl who has woken up in a hotel room next to the dead body of the man she was entertaining, businessman Doug Lansing. Horatio sends Anna back to the lab with Natalia Boa Vista so that her bloody clothes can be processed while Alexx examines Doug, who was scalped by his killer. Anna recalls getting woozy and passing out, so the CSIs question Jesse Starks, the room service attendant who brought them food, but he denies any involvement. The tox report from both Anna and Doug's systems reveals both were drugged, and the blood pattern on Anna's shirt corroborates Anna's story that she was passed out when Doug was killed and his blood pooled. Delko is suspicious when he sees that Doug emptied the mini-bar of its contents, and he corners Ross Miller, the bellman who restocked the mini-bar. Delko discovers a hefty stash of cash in the trunk of Ross's car, and the man admits to lifting it out of the mini-bar, where he had caught Doug hiding it, when he entered the room and found Doug and Anna passed out. He denies killing Doug.

Natalia finds a pin on Doug's body that he got from Supervisor Scott O'Shay as a gift of thanks for a campaign contribution. O'Shay claims Doug was a friend and says he was giving a speech at the time of Doug's death. Tripp finds out there was more than friendship tying Doug and Supervisor O'Shay together when he learns that Doug and O'Shay are making money off of casinos on Native American reservations. Horatio realizes Anna has been moving the money for O'Shay and she admits she's been doing it for two years. She refuses to tell the CSI what O'Shay has on her until she discovers her house has been robbed and a book listing a deceased call girl's clients is missing. Thanks to a videographer, the CSIs are able to find the thief, Louis Sullivan, but he won't tell them who paid him to steal the book. Inside the book, the CSIs find the names of prominent Miami citizens, including O'Shay and a man named Karl Bennett, whom Horatio calls and learns is the father of Anna's three-year-old son. He confronts Anna and she admits to helping O'Shay so that he would send money to her son.

The CSIs follow up on another name in the book, Reggie Veston, who runs the Kipayo Indian Casino, and question him and his wife in the death of Doug Lansing. Both deny involvement, and Horatio confronts O'Shay, who he thinks is blackmailing Reggie with the contents of Anna's book. O'Shay threatens to turn the pressure on Horatio's team. Calleigh and Delko go to Reggie's bungalow and find the man dead, stabbed in the face. A piece of confetti from the casino with traces of raspberry hairspray found on the body leads them to Mrs. Veston. She learned about her husband visiting a prostitute and stabbed her husband in a fit of rage. When Natalia tests the blood of everyone questioned in the Lansing case, she learns Jesse Stark is one-sixteenth Kipayo, making him eligible for part of the casino's profit--before Lansing interfered. Jesse admits he overheard a phone call Lansing made talking about who gets money from the casino and who doesn't, and when he returned to the room later and found the two passed out, he scalped Doug in a fit of rage. The case closed, Horatio tells Anna to stay away from O'Shay and not to let her life get away from her again.

Em
19-04-2007, 21:40

Nooooo!!!

I wanted him gone, outta there, replaced etc. Grrr - nothing against the guy personally, but I hate that character - he's never been part of the team and surely fired should mean fired?!

I cant believe they have him back after he goes on tv, basicallly identifies that guy and causes his death!

I wanted them to up the other guy from the lab to a regular and get rid of ryan!

Chloe O'brien
19-04-2007, 21:51
He's never really fitted in well with the rest of the team since he first arrived. To begin with it could have been blamed by the fact that they had just lost Speed, but even now the team are not as comfortable together as the teams in Vegas and New York.

Jojo
19-04-2007, 22:06
Totally!! Ryan has always been out for himself, not part of the team, right from the start. Yes he was replacing Speed but even after that he should have integrated more, after the nail incident etc, but still spends most of his time being the one who gets the info, the one who is the CSI to get that vital clue and him and him alone to be the one to solve it. NY and Vegas - their teams are so integrated (apart from Catherine this week mind) even with the other Lab guys getting really involved, but Miami just doesn't seem to be getting this now.

There is no way, Ryan should be reinstated - theres obviously going to be a reason for it, but I'm still not happy about it :(

Jojo
26-04-2007, 16:45
After the body of movie star Brody Lassiter is discovered in the trunk of a stuntman's car during a film shoot, the CSIs question those associated with the film, including the assistant director, Rod Vickers, the stuntman driving the car and Brody's assistant, Eddie Corbett. The CSIs learn that Brody had been out clubbint with Ron, but Ron claims he dropped the actor off safe, sound and sober at White Sands, the rehab center where he was staying. The head of the clinic grants Calleigh and Ryan access to Brody's room where they discover a rope used to hang Brody. The CSIs question Jerry, a fellow patient who snooped around in Brody's room, but he insists he was just looking for hidden alcohol. Ryan gets a hit in CODIS on a hair found in Brody's bed that matches Holly Reese, an aspiring actress doing a stint in White Sands as well. Holly admits to sleeping with Brody--and faking her addiction--but nothing more.

When Ryan and Natalia discover a camera in Brody's room, their suspicions turn Peter Ashford, the head of the clinic. Ashford was selling pictures and videos of his clients, and he was the one who moved Brody's body, but he denies killing the actor. Delko traces the rope, which was made out of floss, to a patient named Jolene Kitt, who tells him that Brody confessed to her that he'd killed someone. Jolene confesses to Delko that she contemplated suicide, and he sympathizes with her plight and encouages her to get better.

Horatio and Tripp question Brody's assistant, Eddie, about an actress that disappeared off of one of Brody's movies, but Eddie denies any wrong-doing on either his part or Brody's. Alexx examines Brody's body further and points out that Brody received a blow to the head at some point shortly before his death. She also makes note of healed rib fractures, indicating he was hit by something. Delko and Natalia search the news records from Brody's hometown in Pennsylvania and learn Brody was in a car crash with a woman named Diane Corbett--Eddie's sister. As part of his rehab program, Brody confessed to Eddie that he was in the car with Diane, and had in fact been driving. He moved her into the driver's seat after he realized she was dead and fled the scene. Eddie killed Brody in a fit of rage and hung him with the rope to make it look like a suicide. After Eddie is led off, Delko goes back to White Sands to see Jolene check out of the program.

Jojo
26-04-2007, 16:45
Peace on Miami's Star Island is shattered when Hank and Laurie Atherton begin a huge fight, complete with a chainsaw and a shotgun, oh Hank's boat. The police break up the fight only to discover the body of Mandy Felding, Hank's trainer and girlfriend, inside the Athertons' home, which is divided in half by a state of the art laser system. Their son Nathan tells the CSIs that the warring couple is working out a not-so-civil divorce. Before the CSIs can properly begin their investigation, another body connected to the Atherton's turns up: Stan Lockwood, who bought Hank's precious car from Laurie for a mere $200, is found dead beside the car, the keys nearby in a fire ant nest. Delko pulls a shoe print from the car door, which was kicked in, smashing Stan's head. Natalia finds semen in Mandy's body that belongs to her husband, Todd, and Horatio is able to get him to confess to killing her.

Carmen Henney, who is unjustly collecting money from Delko from a scam, shows up at the lab and is surprised when Delko doesn't recognize her. After the shoe print on the car is matched to Paul Warner, the pool boy, Laurie Atherton's lawyer, Stacy Wakeman moves to have the evidence dismissed based on Delko's recent injuries in a shooting. Carmen backs her up and the evidence is dismissed. Going back to square one, Delko, who is now on desk duty theorizes that because the red ant bites on Paul's arms didn't go all the way up them that the pool boy might have been wearing a jacket. The CSIs obtain Paul's jacket and when Natalia discovers skin cells caught in the zipper that match Stan, it's all over for the pool boy.

The Athertons are at the heart of another domestic disturbance when their safe deposit box is released and both race to the bank, only to find it empty. They're arrested, and in order for their lawyers to continue to represent them, they're forced to sign over the deed to their house. When Calleigh joins Nathan to pay a visit to Alex Comdon, Hank's lawyer, she's shocked to find him dying, the victim of a fatal stab wound. Horatio confronts Stacy, who breaks client confidentiality while defending herself, giving the CSI a way to get her disbarred--and Delko reinstated. Working on a clue from Nathan, Calleigh and Delko search the Atherton's house and find the weapon used to kill Comdon--the knife the Athertons used to cut their wedding cake. Dual interrogations reveal that the Athertons, after finding their safe deposit box looted confronted Comdon, and, after learning he'd appropriated the contents, killed him. Both Athertons are arrested, and Nathan drives off after lamenting to Calleigh that his parents fought over their material possessions, but never him.

Jojo
27-04-2007, 20:13
“Born to Kill” opens with a shot of hard bodies on the beach, then moves across the sand to downtown with the sun glimmering off the skyscrapers as it sets. Night falls.

At the Warehouse Club downtown, club goers arrive in their black SUVs, while beautiful people enter and exit the club. Shelley Seaver and Alexis Darby, early 20s, wearing great smiles and short dresses leave the club. They discuss going to another club, Nikki Beach. Alexis points out that they’re too drunk to drive. They decide to walk.

The girls don’t see a man on a motorcycle lurking behind them. His hands, belt buckle and boots are visible, but his face is unseen. He pulls up out of the shadows and stops ten feet in front of them. He pats the back of his seat. Alexis reasons that he’s kind of like a cab, but cheaper. She asks if he knows where Nikki Beach is. He nods and reaches toward them. Shelly is afraid and declines, but Alexis takes him up on his offer of a ride. Shelly says she’ll meet them there.

In the morning, Shelly lays dead on her apartment floor. She’s on her stomach, face down, with the back of her dress hiked up. She’s been stabbed. Her cell phone rings. The display indicates her mom is calling.

The sound of keys are heard in the door. The bare feet of a woman enter. She drops her keys on the floor and freezes. It’s Alexis. Her hair is wild from the motorcycle ride and now her eyes are equally wild. She calls out to Shelly, begging to know who did that to her.

A short while later, Alexis talks to a first responder while Horatio and Jake Berkeley lift the crime tape and enter the crime scene. Berkeley is filling in for Detective Tripp who took the day off to take a sergeant’s exam.

Alexis tells Jake that she last saw Shelly at 1:00 am outside a club downtown. Then she came home and found Shelly dead on the floor.

Shelly’s body contains an unusual signature marking – a “Y” pattern is cut into her chest, under her throat. She was stabbed with a serrated knife, then Y’d with a smooth blade.

Calleigh and Delko talk to Alexis to find out if she saw Shelly in the rearview mirror of the motorcycle, wandering if anyone approached her. Alexis doesn’t know. Jake notices something on the floor, under a piece of furniture and flips it over with a pen. Delko reminds him that he just contaminated evidence. Jake tells Delko to pick up the crap and he’ll do the interviews.

Alexis tells Calleigh that she doesn’t know the name of the motorcycle man, but he paid for bottle service at Nikki Beach. When she wouldn’t “pay him back” he got mad and left. Alexis told him where she lived, but he said it was too far and left her there. It was about 3:30 am. Delko observes that he was free during the time of death.

Horatio does a computer search on the NCIC database for similar crimes – murders with a “Y” signature. He uncovers a number of young women killed in the same manner in Boston in 2005. They were all bound by fishing wire. Detective Tripp speculates that perhaps they’re looking for a fisherman.

Calleigh, Delko and Alexis go to Nikki Beach so that Alexis can point out which cabana she and the motorcycle man shared. She points it out. Delko notes it’s the only cabana that’s missing an umbrella. Alexis says the guy threw it.

Delko and Calleigh find the umbrella in the sand and dust it for prints. The prints match an expired Massachusetts fishing license issued to Travis Xavier Riggs, who has a prior conviction for sexual battery.

Horatio and Delko bring Riggs in for interrogation. Horatio points out that Riggs picked up a girl outside a club, now her roommate is dead. Riggs says that’ll teach her because he invited her too, but she wouldn’t come. He says the last time he saw her was when she wouldn’t get on his bike. Horatio notices a knife concealed in the leather of Riggs’ boot. Delko grabs it. It’s a military knife. Serrated near the hilt, with a flat edge near the tip.

Chloe O'brien
27-04-2007, 21:15
I thought the season finale was supposed to end with Horatio being in a plane that crashes in the everglades.

Jojo
27-04-2007, 21:42
Thats what I thought but
In the ‘CSI:Miami’ season finale, the team investigates the murder of a young woman whose body has been marked with the signature of a serial killer so not a clue. Just posting what I'm finding.

Jojo
10-05-2007, 20:39
A young woman, Claire Gibbs manages to survive the fire that destroys her house, but her fiancé, Brett Morrison, isn't so lucky. Claire tells the CSIs she's had problems with her ex-boyfriend, Anthony Bryant, stalking her. Horatio locates Anthony's car pulled over by the side of the road and is surprised to find Yelina Salas by it. Yelina is working as a private investigator and was hired by Anthony's lawyer to follow Anthony. She's had an eye on him for 12 hours, meaning he can't be the killer. Anthony confirms it, and insists Claire is making something out of nothing.

Alexx informs Natalia that Brett died when he breathed in superheated air, and she gives the CSI a sample of flesh found in his teeth. The DNA matches a man named Michael Lipton, who asks specifically for Ryan when he's brought in. Ryan owes him money and Lipton tries to blackmail Ryan into letting him go, but the CSI doesn't fall for the bait and sends Natalia in instead to question him. After some initial surliness, Lipton admits he hired Brett's company to plan his sister's wedding and when Brett defaulted, the two men fought. Delko tests a print from a shard of glass he found and gets a match to a man named Ron Cramer. Calleigh finds the man--and his gun, which has glass lodged into it. Ron claims he happened across the house on fire and broke the glass of a window to see if he could help, but didn't find anyone around. When Fire & Rescue clears the house, Calleigh and Delko return to it and find a lighter--with Claire's prints on it. Claire tells them she found the lighter the day before after Brett argued with his business partner, Jeff Sader. Jeff tells the CSIs that Claire's ex was causing so many problems that he intended to buy Brett out of the business.

Yelina, who has been following Michael Lipton at Horatio's behest, tells Horatio that she's learned Michael is a bookie--and she also shares photos with him of Ryan turning money over to Lipton. Horatio confronts Ryan, but the CSI insists its a personal matter. Returning to the house once again, Delko and Calleigh discover the origin of the fire--that vaprs from the water heater ignited and started the blaze. When Calleigh gets a piece of glass in her hand, Delko removes it and discovers it's unsinged, meaning it was broken before the fire started. Even more mystifying, two charred bodies are also found at the house. Horatio and Delko confront Ron, who admits that he was hired by Anthony to shoot Brett. Anthony is arrested, and a search of his car uncovers a pair of women's underwear.

Alexx shows Calleigh that the burned bodies from the house have already been autopsied, indicated that they were corpses when the blaze began. Calleigh confronts Claire: she and Brett set Anthony up, attempting to fake their own deaths and pin it on him by planting the underwear in his car. Claire poured the gasoline in preparation, but then she and Brett fell asleep waiting for Anthony to do his daily drive-by of their house so that witnesses could place him at the scene, and when they awoke, the fire had already started. Horatio confronts Anthony, who had found the underwear in his car and realized they were setting him up, and vows that Anthony will never see Claire again. Ryan Wolfe reports for duty only to have his entrance to the lab blocked by Stetler, who abruptly fires him and demands his gun and badge. Horatio bids Yelina farewell, and cautions her about the dangers of PI work.

Chloe O'brien
10-05-2007, 21:05
Is this Wolfee fired for a second time or is it the first. I'm confused.

Jojo
10-05-2007, 22:06
This is the episode where he does get fired Kath (just the once) - this is the full details of the plot of that particular episode which had been mentioned earlier in the thread :)

Jojo
12-05-2007, 08:29
After Sherry Williamson is carjacked, Ryan Wolfe, now working for On the Scene News, analyzes video footage on the air and isolates the carjacker's image. A few hours later, the man is dead on the beach, the victim of what appears ot be vigilante justice. Calleigh takes Ryan to task for the broadcast, and the guilt-ridden former CSI hands a list of death threats against the carjacker called into the station. The DNA of one of the men on the list, David Hewitt, is found on the clothes of the dead man, and Hewitt claims he came across him on the beach and killed him. Paul Billings IDs the carjacker as his brother Jason. Alexx expresses skepticism about Hewitt's claim after she finds a bite mark from a shark on Jason's body, indicating he may have died in the water, not on the beach as Hewitt claims.

Tripp pays a visit to the marina to examine Jason's boat and speaks with Cole Tilford, the teen Jason hired to care for his boat, who has an alibi for the time Jason was killed. Tripp notices the boat's kill switch has been severed and calls Delko down to examine it. The CSI notices evidence that the boat had a "blister" attached to it that might have been used to transport drugs. Calleigh and Natalia comb the beach looking for the blister, but Ryan, chasing the story, and his hapless cameraman find it first when the cameraman walks into a trap set over it. After the cameraman is sent to the hospital, Calleigh and Natalia retrieve the blister and discover uncut heroin inside. Jason's brother Paul confesses that Jason was running drugs for drug lord Tony Decker. Decker admits that he thinks Jason was stealing from him, but denies killing Jason.

Cole's prints are found on the drugs, but he insists he wasn't a willing participant in the smuggling. He claims Jason forced him to help, an assertion the CSIs disprove when they find his prints on the trap set above the drugs. Ryan turns over the surveillance footage the news station obtained, and shows Delko that someone fired a gun at Sherry's car before Jason took off in it. Delko confronts Sherry: she's been part of this all along, and she gives him the name of the shooter: Paul Billings, Jason's brother. Paul admits to shooting at Jason, at Decker's behest, after the drug lord learned Jason was stealing at him. Sherry set Jason up, but Paul couldn't bring himself to shoot his brother. When Jason learned his brother had shot at him, they scuffled on Jason's boat and went overboard. Jason disappeared underneath the water. But Jason died on a broken neck, and Horatio goes after Decker on his boat, finding evidence that Jason managed to swim to Decker's vessel only to be killed by the drug lord. Ryan quits his job at On the Scene News and Horatio promises that the team won't abandon him.

Jojo
16-05-2007, 13:41
After a night of clubbing, Shelly Seaver ends up dead in her apartment, her hands bound with fishing wire and the letter Y carved into her chest. Alexx determines she was stabbed to death, and points out two different knife patterns--one straight, the other serrated. Shelley's friend Alexis tells the CSIs she left Shelly at the club to go off with a sexy man on a motorcycle who ditched her when she wouldn't sleep with him. The CSIs track down the biker, Travis Peck, but the knife he has doesn't match Shelly's wounds. Tripp uncovers three similar murders in Boston with an identical signature, leading Horatio to think a serial killer has set up shop in Miami. Traces of red fish scales lead the CSIs to Mosquito Island, where they zero in on Lucas Wade, who has suspicious scratches on his face. Lucas admits to hooking up with Shelly after Alexis left with Travis, but claims he left her alive.

Ryan Wolfe is going over all his old cases and tickets he gave out as a patrol officer, trying to account for a sizeable deposit in his account in hopes of getting his job back. Lucas's sister Lindsay arrives at the station hoping to post bail for her brother. She tells the CSIs that Lucas has an extra Y chromosome, making him predisposed to aggressive behavior and earning him the scorn of their parents growing up. While Lucas is in custody, another woman, Jennifer Royce, turns up dead, a Y carved into her chest as well. Prints on the murder weapon lead to Rita Bolton, Lucas's girlfriend, but she insists she simply packed his fishing kit for him. Jake leaves in a van to transport Lucas to prison, but one of the wheels becomes loose and flies off, turning over the van, injuring Jake and allowing Lucas to escape.

Delko finds severed handcuffs and biker boot prints at the scene, leading the CSIs back to Travis. Travis, who served time in a jail cell next to Lucas in Boston, was his partner in crime, luring women away from their friends so that Lucas could prey on them. Alexx shows Calleigh that the Y incision on Jennifer's chest was done by a left-handed person, not a right-handed one like the others, leading the CSIs to Lucas's sister Lindsay. Lindsay tells them that Lucas took her daughter, Holly. Calleigh looks up an old story in a Boston newspaper about the death of Lindsay and Lucas's sister, Emma, when they were all children. Lucas was blamed for her death, but Calleigh is able to get Lindsay to admit to being the actual killer. Using a child tracker attached to Holly and information from Ryan, who after going through his tickets realized he once pulled Lucas over, the CSIs find Lucas with Holly. He is arrested, and both Wade siblings are taken away. Jake leaves the hospital and makes his interest in Calleigh clear by kissing her in the lab, while Natalia helps Ryan go over his past arrests. Horatio stands on top of a building looking out on the city he helps keep safe.

tammyy2j
26-06-2007, 15:59
Is Jake (who is a hottie) going to be a serious regular next season. They seem to be hinting at a Jake/Calleigh/Eric love triangle. I would be fine if Ryan and Natalie left they are awful characters for the show

Jojo
03-07-2007, 22:05
In case any one was wondering, next week on Five, will be the final two episodes of Season 4, and following on straight after, will be the first of Season 5!! :cheer:

Welcome back H!

Chloe O'brien
07-07-2007, 23:49
Seen the trailer for Mexico tonight after CSI NY. new series begins on 17 July bring it on :clap: