PDA

View Full Version : Latest: Mickey and imogen news

Abbie
11-07-2006, 13:08
A Whiff of Romance
The ever increasing flirt fest between Mikey and Imogen took a fragrant turn this evening as they shared some sniffs and giggles on her single bed.

Mikey clearly thinks Imogen is good enough to eat as he was nibbling and nuzzling her, he might not however have bargained for the aroma he caught after getting particularly close to her neck. There was much whispering and then he said something that made the Welsh lass burst into giggles. Luckily the commotion obviously caused enough concern that questions were asked, and all was revealed.

"What are you two doing?" asked a bemused Aisleyne, seemingly convinced she'd caught the pair red-handed.

"It's not that," said Imogen holding out her arm. "Come here."

As Imogen held out her arm, Mikey could be heard to say to Aisleyne: "I said I can smell onions."

Perhaps he learned his skills with the opposite sex in a burger joint? No-one can call Mikey unromantic though. Oh no. After nuzzling up to Imogen's arm and giving it a playful nibble, he uttered the words that every girl dreams of hearing: "I wonder what's going on in the World Cup."

I just founf this and thought i would post the latest on Mickey and Imogen.

Chloe O'brien
11-07-2006, 15:17
Either these two are playing a game to stay in the house, or they are too shy to admit they fancy each other. I wonder what grace and sezar think watching these two together.

Abbie
11-07-2006, 15:25
I wonder what grace and sezar think watching these two together. I know thats what i keep thinking whenever they are flirting

Jojo
11-07-2006, 15:34
Didn't Grace get off with George in a club the week she was out, apart from having a boyfriend when she went in anyway, so I doubt she'll be too bothered.

Abbie
11-07-2006, 21:40
Didn't Grace get off with George in a club the week she was out, apart from having a boyfriend when she went in anyway, so I doubt she'll be too bothered. yer she did but on big brothers big mouth she said it wanst true

Jojo
11-07-2006, 21:42
yer she did but on big brothers big mouth she said it wanst true Probably like the guy she's been seeing for 4 years aswell (including the night before entering the Big Bro house lol)

Don't like the girl, I think Mikey and Imogen are far better suited (if there is to be a pairing in this years BB) than Mikey and Grace.

Abbie
11-07-2006, 21:56
Don't like the girl, I think Mikey and Imogen are far better suited (if there is to be a pairing in this years BB) than Mikey and Grace. i know thats what i think and i actaully want them to be a couple