PDA

View Full Version : Mass Nomination Shocker

Abbie
11-07-2006, 12:46
The housemates have been dealt the harshest punishment for Jayne's persistent rule-breaking.

Every single one of them will be up for eviction this Friday... all except her.

Big Brother stunned the House when Jayne was called to the Diary Room and given a severe telling off live on the plasma screen. Big Brother cited her "talking about the outside world on numerous occasions" and told the 37-year-old: "You have let yourself down, you've let Big Brother down but most importantly you've let your fellow housemates down."

Only then did the House learn the significance of that final sentence as it was revealed this week's nominations had been cancelled and every housemate bar Jayne would face the public vote.

Nikki greeted Jayne at the Diary Room with a hug, but what do the other housemates think?

Mass Nominations: Reaction
Jayne flashed up on the plasma screen and the House held its breath. Something was wrong, but what?

Nikki looked petrified, while Richard grinned in nervous anticipation. When Big Brother mentioned rule-breaking, the group feared that Jayne was doomed.

"She's going to go," shrieked Nikki, verging on hysteria as the other housemates tried to calm her down.

Jayne sat silent and still as she listened to her crimes, covering her eyes with her hands. When Big Brother hinted the other housemates had been "let down", Aisleyne predicted: "She will have to nominate."

But she was wrong. When the real twist was revealed - that all housemates except Jayne would face the public vote - the reaction in the living room was mixed.

"Yes!" shrieked Pete, while Nikki danced around looked hugely relieved.

Aisleyne's jaw just dropped. She stared open-mouthed at the screen, looking apprehensive. Jennie also looked uneasy.

In the Diary Room, a rattled Jayne pleaded: "Can I face it instead of them? I'll nominate one other person." The appeal fell on deaf ears. She sheepishly ambled back into the living room, where a jubilant Nikki was waiting for her.

"I was so scared you were going to go," cried the blonde, giving the guilty-looking Jayne a big hug.

"I'm so sorry, everybody, I will make you tea the whole week," she said humbly.

Aisleyne was still sat on the couch, alone and wearing an anxious expression. Looks like it will take more than a few cuppas to cheer her up...