PDA

View Full Version : Favourite episode(s) from series 2

Abi
08-07-2006, 20:32
What was your favourite episode/episodes from series 2?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I personally liked The impossible Planet/The Satan Pit 2 parter the best i think. It had a bit of tension, and some great acting, as well as a good storyline.

So what was yours?

CrazyLea
08-07-2006, 20:39
I have a few :D Loved The impossible planet/the satan pit most though. They were such great episodes, and like you said, had tension, great acting, and it was just really great, the first one made me really want to watch the second.

School Reunion was the first one I watched like ever, so that one to me will always be great :p but It was just a great episode, and I'm like in love with Anthony Head 8-) :p

The Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel ... loved these too, the cybermen were awesome and so was Roger Lloyd Pack as that Lumac fella. Great tension in them I think...particularly the second.

JEHSTA
08-07-2006, 20:40
my favourtie one was 2days one "doomsday" i reckon it was the best dunno why just think it is mayb because of d daleks and cybermen war:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chloe-Elise
08-07-2006, 20:41
All were amazing...but Impossible Planet and Idiots Lantern were my favourites, absolutely loved them :D :cheer: Impossible Planet was just brilliant and Idiots Lantern was just fluffyand funny :D

CrazyLea
08-07-2006, 20:43
What happened in Idiots Lantern again?! It's escaped me :D

Pixie
08-07-2006, 21:37
I loved most of them so it was a hard choice, loved the new earth one (but that may have just been because it was the first in the series. Tooth and Claw was really good as it was a bit more scary than normal. Absolutly loved Girl in the fire place even though the docotr was close to someone who wasnt rose. I also thought the impossible planet/satans pit onw was really good and of course the last one

tv_addict245
08-07-2006, 22:04
Absolutely has to be Doomsday! Best Doctor Who episode ever! lol!
Bex
x

jo3520
08-07-2006, 22:36
I said doomsday as it was just so touching! :) But I loved them all really! :wub:

lollymay
08-07-2006, 22:49
i loved every single one of them

each episode was completly different with so much variation in the series.

if i had to pick one it would be doomsday for the sheer emotion of it!

DaVeyWaVey
08-07-2006, 23:16
I loved most of the episodes this series, the only episode i didn't like was the one with Peter Kay in it, i forgot the episode name of it but the rest of the episodes i really liked.

My favourites though have to be Tooth and Claw, School Reunion, Rise of the Cybermen, Fear Her and Army Of Ghosts/Doomsday.

I feel that as a whole series, this series has been way better than series 1!

Chloe O'brien
08-07-2006, 23:20
I voted for the rise of the cybermen cause roger-lloyd pack was fab but i was torn between that and tonights episode

Jojo
09-07-2006, 10:40
I loved all of this series, except for the Peter Kay one (which I watched on Friday) They all had different qualities to them - but I am going to have to say Doomsday just for the sheer emotion at the end, if I had to pick one only.

Cornishbabe
09-07-2006, 13:23
I have got to say the army of ghosts/ doomsday just because of all the emotion involved at the end. they were greatly acted and wrote.

JustJodi
09-07-2006, 13:35
I guess I would have to pick the Army of Ghosts/Doomsday.... just because of all the emotions played out,,, all of the episodes I have seen have been good, except for the one with Peter Kay .. he reminded me too much of Jaba the Hutt..... sowwy fans !!!!!!:rotfl:

Abbie
09-07-2006, 14:04
Dooms day is my fav im just still in shock/mourning from that episode, plus it was the only one to bring me to tears and i like crying at the tv lol. but it was just so beauitfullt done and made me feel heartbroken.

jo3520
09-07-2006, 14:09
Dooms day is my fav im just still in shock/mourning from that episode, plus it was the only one to bring me to tears and i like crying at the tv lol. but it was just so beauitfullt done and made me feel heartbroken.

You took the words right out of my mouth abblette! It was just such an emotional episode! Rose will be sorely missed and Im still unsure that the new companion will be as great as she was! I dont think that she will be anything like Rose which willbe a shame to as I liked the charater of Rose! (sniff) :crying: Im going to really miss rose tyler!

Abbie
09-07-2006, 14:21
Im going to really miss rose tyler! I Know i think alot of us are but at leats she got an ending she deserves and at least she wasn't killed.

Layne
09-07-2006, 18:51
I voted Tooth & Claw, the impossble planet/Satan pit and Army of Ghosts/Doomsday. They were all fab, and i just really liked them, specially doomsday :( . The whole series was amazing though.

Kim
15-07-2006, 23:00
I missed quite a lot of them but out of the ones I saw it had to be the one where the doctor lost the tardis.

the_watts_rule
16-07-2006, 19:24
I love them all ( I missed the Peter Kay one) My favourites are School Renunion. The Idiots Latern and Doomsday. There was just something about them that I liked more than the others.

Abbie
16-07-2006, 20:25
( I missed the Peter Kay one) lol well lucky you it was awful
by the way i LOVE your banner

nicole28
19-07-2006, 11:26
I love Doctor Who! My favourite episode is, The idiots lantern. My friend Bethany, ( who is here) likes Army of Ghosts/Doomsday. Lol I am in IT now!

Katy
19-07-2006, 11:34
Doomsday the emotion that came through in the acting was just amazing it was a really great episode from start to finish.

*×Tink×*
23-07-2006, 11:22
I really loved fear her especially when the doctor yelled FINGERS on lips and all the people were like oh and i laughed hard