PDA

View Full Version : Bill Spoilers 20th July

alan45
06-07-2006, 09:15
Called out to a shop robbery, PC Yvonne Hemmingway (MICHELE AUSTIN) and PC Honey Harman (KIM TIDDY) return to the station empty handed: neither CCTV nor other evidence gives an indication where to start the enquiry. It becomes clear that things are not what meets the eye when DC Terry Perkins (BRUCE BYRON) and DC Mickey Webb (CHRIS SIMMONS) take on the investigation. Unexpectedly, the shop owner’s daughter comes forward with a tip-off about her father, and the case unfolds into a race against time. The team are not only searching for a heavily injured robber but also his firearm. Who is the victim and who is the criminal in this case?

Superintendent John Heaton (DANIEL FLYNN) is keen to continue his hard line on zero tolerance in the streets of Sun Hill and urges the PCs to make arrests in Penn Market; no offence is too petty. PC Lewis Hardy (AML AMEEN) and PC Leela Kapoor (SEEMA BOWRI) step in when two stall owners get into a fight and new CPS lawyer Matt Hinckley (MARK DEXTER) – PC Emma Keane’s (MELANIE GUTTERIDGE) boyfriend - helps out, smoothing things over with Lewis after a recent argument. Later, buried in work on his first day at Sun Hill, Matt can’t hide his annoyance when Emma reproaches him for not assisting PC Will Fletcher (GARY LUCY) and Emma in a prosecution. Will asks why Matt has taken on a job at the police station where his girlfriend works. Emma wonders if she should trust her boyfriend or follow her heart.

Terry has to follow Superintendent John Heaton's orders, which forces him to change his plans for a night out with his son, Shaun Perkins (THOMAS KNIGHT). A contented dad after a joint dinner, Terry takes Shaun back to his mother’s house. But as he says his goodbyes, Terry’s ex, Helen Coles (ANGELA LONSDALE), tells him that things have changed.

Sergeant Dale Smith (ALEX WILKINSHAW) suffers a hangover after the previous night in the pub with Trainee DC Kezia Walker (CAT SIMMONS). Feeling awkward about their drunken snog, he bumps into her in the corridor and is shocked to find out that Kezia draws a blank. Will he get the chance to put things back on track with her?

kerry4nigel
06-07-2006, 11:10
These look good Thanks :thumbsup: What's going on with the scheldules now the football finishes this week but according to the official bill website, the bill isn't on at all next week but it's on three times the week after. I want it to go back to normal!

pookie1968uk
06-07-2006, 15:34
i too cant wait for it to go back to normal, been waiting for some new spoilers and these look great!

Babe14
10-07-2006, 13:13
I too am missing my twice weekly epis of the Bill and can't wait for all the programmes to return to normal.

Anyways these look good and I hope that Kezia and Smithy have a bit of a "fun" romance together for a while without anything going wrong for Smithy this time.
Looks like a good mix of characters again. Still unsure about the new Super, think he's going to be a love/hate character for me.