PDA

View Full Version : Breaking the Sound Barrier

Abbie
01-07-2006, 19:13
The neighbours are going to give the game away if they're not careful...

Big Brother has repeatedly told the Next Door housemates to be quiet, but will they listen? Will they heck. They're even singing now.

Big Brother has said time and time again that the new housemates must be quiet because the housemates in the main House must not know that they are there. Unfortunately, Big Brother's strict words have fallen on deaf ears.

Let's face it, there are a few loud voices Next Door - Jayne, Jennie, ahem! - so it must be a real challenge for them to be quiet when they are so excited. But they could at least look as if they are trying.

"Shhh!" Aisleyne told her new housemates, when the laughter in the bedroom reached a new level of loudness. "We've got to be quiet!"

"You've just been laughing your head off!" Jayne snapped back at her. "I know," Aisleyne replied calmly, "I'm telling myself too."

But minutes later they were singing 'Kung Fu Fighting' and whooping in appreciation as Michael completed an impressive headstand.

"If I gave him some water, would it go it to his stomach?" Spiral said as he watched Michael. He then proceeded to make Michael drink upside down and more laughter ensued.

Game for a laugh Jayne was desperate to stand on her head too, but didn't quite manage to pull it off. Instead she joined in with her housemates for a rendition of 'Pass the Dutchie'.

Oh dear. Just try to be quiet when you pass that Dutchie on the left-hand side!