PDA

View Full Version : Sofia Milos to return for Season 5 - CSI Miami

Jojo
29-06-2006, 20:53
After getting written out of CSI: Miami a year ago, actress Sofia Milos will reprise her role as Yelina Salas for the 5th season of the show.
Miami writer Corey Miller corresponded with a couple of fans through e-mail over the issue. "We all love Sofia Milos, and are happy to see her return for season five," he said. "As to how many episodes, we do not know at this point. Yet, I can say we're hoping she'll sign on for the entire season."

Miller also took the opportunity to kill off a couple of rumors. "Her 'departure' never had anything to do with Miss Milos herself. We needed to change the relationship between Horatio and Yelina, and wanted to bring Ray Sr. back, and that was the idea that interested us most at the time - to reunite them."

This year there'll be another reunion, this time with the other Caine brother. According to CSI Files sources, Miami's 5th season premiere will see Horatio and Delko in Brazil, where they are trying to find the Mala Noche leader Antonio Riaz. Riaz, responsible for the death of Marisol Delko, is even more elusive in Brazil than he was in Miami, but this does not deter Horatio and Delko, who are determined to bring the man to justice.

While in the country, Horatio finds out his brother Raymond has been missing and his nephew, Ray Jr., now 14 years old, has joined the local enforcement to try and find him. Horatio joins this investigation as well, but neither Yelina nor Ray Jr. can provide substantial information regarding his brother's disappearance. Horatio is busy trying to juggle the two cases at once, and soon learns his nephew, who has matured beyond his years, will do anything imaginable to find his father alive.

from csifiles.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:eek: So excited - we were saying this might happen and it looks like its going to yay!!!!

Chloe O'brien
30-06-2006, 20:31
i saw this today. its a pity we wont see her return for another year over here

Jojo
30-06-2006, 20:36
It will be interesting to see how the character has changed, what with Ray Snr being back in her life etc and to finding out that H was married.....I still think she had a little something there for him.

Em
11-07-2006, 10:22
God this sounds fab!!!

Here's the goss I heard, pretty similiar to above :

From helino: CSI, por favor?
I'll give you Miami since you went Latin in su pregunta. In the season premiere, Horatio and Delko go after Antonio Riaz, the guy who murdered Horatio's wife and Delko's sister. And we may be seeing Horatio's nephew Ray Jr. again, as I'm hearing he works as a heroin mule for Riaz.

Jojo
11-07-2006, 13:28
Reading between the lines it looks like Ray Snr has disappeared (possibly due to Riaz's gang) and Jnr has gone in undercover to try and find out whats happened to Snr. Its going to be another great season for Miami.

Em
11-07-2006, 14:11
Reading between the lines it looks like Ray Snr has disappeared (possibly due to Riaz's gang) and Jnr has gone in undercover to try and find out whats happened to Snr. Its going to be another great season for Miami.

Thats what I figured Ems!

Wonder if its the same actor for Ray Jnr?

Miami sounds like it will be fab next season!

Jojo
11-07-2006, 14:17
I think it may be better to have a new one - someone different as Ray Jnr was starting to look slightly geeky (for want of a better word) and if hes managed to infiltrate one of Riazs gangs as a runner or something like that, I would have thought he might change his image slightly - don't know why I'm thinking that though lol

Em
11-07-2006, 14:40
I think it may be better to have a new one - someone different as Ray Jnr was starting to look slightly geeky (for want of a better word) and if hes managed to infiltrate one of Riazs gangs as a runner or something like that, I would have thought he might change his image slightly - don't know why I'm thinking that though lol

Him changing actor was the first thing I thought of - for exactly the same reasons

He was awfully young looking before, and didnt fit what I imagined their son looking like anyway.

a change of image to fit in with the gang would work

Jojo
11-07-2006, 14:43
And maybe starting to look more like either Yelena or Ray Snr too, as the previous actor didn't really look like either of them (I know its hard casting, but both actors are good looking and I didn't feel that Ray Jnr fit the bill of their son to be honest)

Chloe O'brien
11-07-2006, 15:06
The boy that played Ray Jr looked to young and naive to be a drug mule. They need to bring in someone slightly older and tougher. Uncle H will kiss his sorry ass if he finds out he's doing drugs :D

Jojo
11-07-2006, 15:08
I can't see Ray Jnr actually doing drugs though - just using it as a way of finding his dad, especially after losing him, then finding him again. Looks like H and Eric are going to be arriving there at just the right time though eh?!