PDA

View Full Version : Is Jayne the next in the Big Brother house?

Emmak2005
28-06-2006, 01:41
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/emmak2006/th_BB7newbieJayne.jpg (http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/emmak2006/?action=view&current=BB7newbieJayne.jpg) JAYNE

HERE’S the first glimpse of new BB hopeful Jayne Kitt who is in line to enter the show’s second house — and desperate to win.

Single mum Jayne is in hiding with 14 other contestants hoping to enter the new house on Friday. She hopes a win will dig her out of debt after a string of business flops.
Jayne, of Slough, Berks, has already stayed in the first BB house for three days as a trial contestant. A pal said last night: “She’s great fun, but terrible with money.”

chance
01-07-2006, 13:22
I thought she was a man when she was doing her intro thingy last night,was really surprised to hear shes not a tranny,looked like it to me.

Abbie
01-07-2006, 15:26
I thought she was a man when she was doing her intro thingy last night,was really surprised to hear shes not a tranny,looked like it to me. lol my thoughts exactly i wonder what she will be like in the house.

Jessie Wallace
01-07-2006, 16:15
Omg i did too, she looked so weird in some of the shot's of her last night. A bit ofd a strange one this i think.

Debs
01-07-2006, 17:00
i like her, she seems ok. A bit of life in her exactly what is needed in there!

i think aisleyne will evict her first so yay shell be first into main house!

Abbie
01-07-2006, 17:36
i think aisleyne will evict her first so yay shell be first into main house!
yep i definatly think that she will end up in the house even is she isnt evcited in their first i think she is most likely compared to the rest to end up in there.

Abbie
01-07-2006, 19:45
well here is one of the latest stories i found about Jayne.
The new batch have just experienced their first Big Brother wake up. Jayne isn't too keen on the bright lights; in fact she's not too keen on much at all.

With all of the excitement last night, the new neighbours didn't get to bed until the silly hours. An early wake-up from Big Brother did not go down well.

The bedroom lights were switched on and the sleepy neighbours were feeling the brightness.

"Morning, you bunch of mingers," a squinty-eyed Jayne shouted.

Michael could bear the lights no more and shoved his shirt over his eyes. Then Jayne's moaning began.

"You know what, I can't do this. I'm going to crack!" Jayne whinged.

Finally they all managed to drag themselves out of bed and Jayne showed signs that she might have difficulties sharing one toilet. Aisleyne was using the bathroom and Jayne called to her: "I need to go poo!"

"Can you hold it? "I'll be two minutes..." Aisleyne replied. "If I ******* myself, I s**t myself. You'll see my *******, they're big!" Jayne shouted again. Charming.

The neighbours then ventured out into their private garden and while Michael was really appreciative: "I can't believe it, I'm in awe that we're in this compound," Jayne was again not happy. "Is this all we get?" she spat.

Oh Jayne, Jayne, Jayne. Remember it's Big Brother and not The Ritz.

Jojo
02-07-2006, 23:58
After an agonising decision, Aisleyne decided to evict Jayne. Jayne didn't take the news well, but little do they all know she's on her way into the House.

The neighbours were asked to gather on their sofa and then Big Brother phoned to speak to Aisleyne. She was told that she must evict one of her housemates immediately. After umming and ahhing, Aisleyne finally evicted Jayne.

Feeling the pressure, and with her housemates eyes on her, Aisleyne started to cry.

"Babes, I'll go!" Michael said, trying to help her out.

"I don't wanna do it... I feel sick..." a distraught Aisleyne said. "I don't know, I don't know," she said repeatedly.

"Hang on a second," Jonathan shouted. "You must evict someone... It might be into the House next door."

Aisleyne was too stressed to listen to his theory though and then Big Brother pressured her again to make her decision.

"I'm gonna do it..." she said. Finally, and looking at Jayne, she added: "The only reason I can think of is because I couldn't sleep."

"I knew you were gonna say me," Jayne said, trying her hardest not to look bothered.

As Aisleyne continued to apologise, Big Brother gave Jayne her marching orders. "******* her," Jayne spat.

"Why are you sorry?" she snarled at Aisleyne, adding: "'Cos I kept you awake?!"

Let's hope Jayne finds the other set of housemates more accommodating...

Katy
03-07-2006, 08:12
I havent been watching but Jaynes just sems Loverly.