PDA

View Full Version : Shayne Ward - Stand By Me

feelingyellow
25-06-2006, 13:11
It's an ok song, but not as good as No Promises but better than That's My Goal, the video's ok... only heard the song a couple of times so far so not really sure on it, it could grow on me - but just doesn't seem so good compared to No Promises.

What do you think?

x Amby x
25-06-2006, 13:14
I love this song! I agree, No Promises was so much better, i wish he'd release You're Not Alone off his album as that is my favourite song ever! lol I think that this is a bit better than Thats My Goal, but thats only because ive heard that song like so many times! The video to this is quite good

lollymay
25-06-2006, 13:49
i love this song - its great - one of the best songs on the album

feelingyellow
25-06-2006, 14:14
I just heard it again... it's not that bad, but sound's so much like Westlife - Unbreakable though both do have Louis Walsh for a manager... :rolleyes: The video's even a bit like it cos I think Westlife were on a building or something and so is Shanye.

Katy
25-06-2006, 18:10
I think its good i heard it for the first time yesterday when it was on T4 ont he beach. I think it does sound a bit like unbreakable but not loads.

shannisrules
25-06-2006, 22:08
he's good at doing sad songs isnt he , i really like this song it deos sound like westlife now i come to think of it