PDA

View Full Version : Landon!

billfan
25-06-2006, 13:11
Emily Gale woke up to the shrill of her alarm clock.

Emily: I so don't want to get up, it's too warm in here.

Clock continues singing away.

Emily: *groans* Fine.

Emily get's up and goes to turn the alarm clock off. She out the radio.

"Dancing in the street!"

Emily: Now, this is a funky song!

She got ready while listening to the song. She runs down the stairs and through the lounge, sliding aross the coffee table.

Mum: I'll be back at five tonight, we've got to take this woman's wedding dress up and put detail on it.

Emily: Alright mum, see ya later.

Her mum to go to her work, she designed wedding dresses.

Emily finished getting ready and ran out the house, her mate's Lindsey and Gazza were waiting outside in Gazza's car. He was seventeen and the only one who could legally drive.

Lindsey: You alright dork.

Emily: Yeah, fweak!

Gazza: No insulting, ladies!

Lindsey: Just did, get over it!

They all laughed before carrying on towards school.

Onli the first part, dunno if I like it yet. Would be longer but I gotta get readi for a party, wooooo. Tell me what ya think please.

squillyfer
25-06-2006, 13:54
This is a good start and the first bit is always the hardest to write keep going : )

feelingyellow
25-06-2006, 14:22
Fab start hun, very normal lol - but I can tell they'll be some twist soon! :D More soon! :thumbsup:

di marco
27-06-2006, 17:12
great! :D good first part, more soon please

billfan
02-07-2006, 03:31
Next scene shows Emily in her english class.

Miss Reeves: Ok, we have a new addition to our class today. His name is Landon Thomas. Ummmm, Emily could Langdon please sit next to you since you have a spare seat?

Emily: Sure. *moves bag*

Landon goes and sits in the chair.

Emily cont: We're reading this book. *shows him cover of book, Pride and Prejudice* You can share mine. We're not far in.

Langdon: Cheers.

Emily: No Problem.

Miss Reeves: Does anyone know what is so special about the first line in this book?

Lindsey: It's the most famous scentence in english literature. I think.

Miss Reeves: Correct Lindsey. Right if you all turn to chapter two we'll carry on from yesterday reading around the class.

Camera change to caffeteria.

Emily's showing Landon around.

Emily: Ok, here you have your typical school canteen with typical gunk they call food. However, the gunk tastes pretty alright.

Landon: Cool.

They line up and grab some food.

Emily: Get in quick before the vultures snatch it from you!

Landon: Eugh, alright.

Walk over to Emily's table where Lindsey, Gazza and some more people are already sat.

Emily: Landon this is Gazza, Lindsey, Chantelle, Frankie and Toni. Everyone this is Landon. He's new so be nice.

Lindesy: We aren't we nice?

Emily: *sniggers* won't answer that!

Lindsey: *sarcastic* Humorous!

Emily: *grins* you bet!

End of scene.

di marco
02-07-2006, 08:09
great! :D good part again, more soon please

Charmed
15-07-2006, 01:05
Brill start...can't wait for more :thumbsup: