PDA

View Full Version : Jesse meets Nadine's folks

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-06-2006, 15:55
DESPERATE Housewives star Jesse Metcalfe ended up getting plastered the first time he met girlfriend Nadine Coyle's parents.

Jesse and Derry pop star Nadine, 20, have been dating for two months since they met in Australia.

Speaking for the first time about their relationship, the 27-year-old actor said he had a few drinks to settle his nerves.

He told OK! magazine: "The first time I met Nadine's mum and dad I was very drunk! But it seems they warmed to me. I don't think the Irish frown upon having a drink!

"I woke up in the morning really worried because you want to make a good impression, especially when you really like somebody.

"They teased me a little about it because I was hungover. Nadine's family are really cool people."

Nadine added: "I'll meet his mum (for the first time) when I go over to LA (later this year). I'm really nervous because he's the only son. I might be in for a rough ride."

Jesse also admitted he is looking for a house in London to be closer to his leggy girlfriend - and hopes to have settle down soon.

"I want to get married and have kids!" he said.

"Why not?"