PDA

View Full Version : Filming begins on 'Bad Girls' Xmas special

Debs
17-06-2006, 22:32
The cast of ITV prison drama Bad Girls have just started filming this year's Christmas special.

Filming on the forthcoming 10-part series came to an end last week and due to the success of last year's festive treat producers were more than keen to film another.

The ins and outs of the seasonal special are being kept under wraps but a Shed insider told DS: "Exact storyline information is being held as a closely-guarded secret but what we do know is that the special is loosely based around Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol' with Sylvia 'Bodybag' Hollamby playing a central 'scrooge' role - and a ghost is certain to haunt her!"

Despiterumoursthat the series would air in September, Digital Spy can confirm that the eigth installment will, in fact, be seen in July, with early indications pointing to a July 13 launch.

DaVeyWaVey
22-06-2006, 10:37
Thanks for posting, i love Bad Girls! and the Christmas special plans sound great and i will definetly tune in. The last Christmas special was brilliant.

I can't believe the eighth series will start in July, a really bad time i think as people will be away on holiday and it's summer time etc. Will the World Cup still be on in July or will it be finished by then?? I think Bad Girls should start in September, it's the start of a new season so i think it would be better.