PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Exclusive: Sam To Be A Dad

Luna
17-06-2006, 20:07
BIG BROTHER crossdresser Sam Brodie last night revealed he is fathering a child to a friend.

The teenager, who has claimed that he has both male and female sex organs, is expecting a baby with 18-year-old Siobhan Osborne.

Sam, 19 - who is a man but lives as a woman and likes to be called "she" - revealed how he lost his virginity to long-term pal Siobhan six months ago.

The couple fell into bed after getting tipsy and sharing a Chinese takeaway.

They have only had sex 11 times and were drunk on vodka and cranberry every time. But they are now set to become parents.

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Record, Sam revealed how the couple are not in love, but will bring the baby up together in Will and Grace-style.

Advertisement

And he vowed to stand by Siobhan, who is eight weeks pregnant.

Sam said: "I'm incredibly happy and so excited about the baby coming.

"Siobhan and I love each other but are not in love. We're best of friends and ended up having sex after getting drunk. The vodka played a big part."

Mixed-up Sam, who wept when he was booted out the Big Brother house after less than a fortnight, told how they became pals when he got his nails done at a salon where Siobhan worked.

Now, they plan to buy a home together in Irvine, Ayrshire, so the baby can be brought up in a family unit. Sam said: "I might even consider marriage sometime in the future.

"I'd love us to buy a house together, decorate the nursery and start buying baby clothes. We get the first baby scan in four weeks and I can't wait."

Sam and Siobhan, whose mum is also pregnant, have known each other since school but their relationship changed after a festive drink.

Sam said: "It was over Christmas and it seemed right at the time. We'd stayed in and got Chinese and drank a bit too much vodka.

"We ended up having sex and the next day we were like, 'Oh my God', what will people think?

"We were a bit embarrassed but the next night it happened again. We kept it secret and it was kind of unofficial between us. We slept together 11 times, it wasn't a really regular thing."

However, four weeks ago, Siobhan found out she was expecting.

Sam said: "It was an accident. Siobhan phoned me and said she had to talk to me. She told she was pregnant and I said, 'to who?'

"She told me it was mine and I said, 'oh my God, what will people think?'.

"She was surprised but happy. I was upset because she's my best friend. It was mixture of emotions.

"We told Siobhan's mum, she was really chuffed. And her mum is pregnant as well, it's really weird."

Nail technician Sam - who kept his secret from his fellow BB housemates before confiding in gay Richard that he was a man - revealed how the baby is due on January 19 and how they plan to have the child in Scotland.

Sam added: "We are living together and before the show, we were together every single night.

"I missed her when I was on Big Brother but I knew she was watching all the time. I missed her friendship."

Sam went on: "We will probably end up getting a flat or a new house. We will get a joint mortgage.

"I'm not sure where but I'm not moving out of Irvine. We're not getting married, but you never know."

Sam confessed the couple, who both fancy men, might face problems in if one of them meets someone else.

But he claimed "Nothing will come between us. If Siobhan falls in love with someone else it, would bother me a bit. But I'd understand." Sam, who is attracted to both men and women, doesn't describe himself as gay or straight, and refused to say whether he was dressed as a woman in his time with Siobhan.

He said: "I'm just Sam. I don't want to be defined by stereotypes, I'm very open minded. I won't say I'm a mum or a dad, I'll just say I've got a baby.

"My friends with children already call me unc-aunt Sam, it's quite retro."

Admin worker Siobhan claims she is straight and has never fancied Sam. She said: "The whole thing between us was brought on by alcohol. I don't even remember who made the first move. We had sex but I never worried about ruining the friendship.

"We haven't slept together since Sam came out the house."

Siobhan added: "My mum was worried when I told her about the baby because I'm so young but she came round. I don't care about anyone else. It's our baby, our business and our lives."

'I love her but I'm not in love'

'We've only slept together 11 times'

'I lost my virginity to my best friend'

Debs
17-06-2006, 22:29
i dont get it!!!!

this story is crazier than kinga and kemal being a couple!

lollymay
17-06-2006, 23:00
i dont get it!!!!

this story is crazier than kinga and kemal being a couple!

neither do i im really confused about this.:hmm:

Katy
18-06-2006, 10:40
If its true that poor child. Thats crazy, i dont think even soaps coud think uo something like that.

Abbie
18-06-2006, 20:52
Ok i agree with you guys im sooo confused about this too and it sounds a little crazy

willow
18-06-2006, 21:46
If its true that poor child. Thats crazy, i dont think even soaps coud think uo something like that.

it is a tad bizarre!!!! poor kid!!!