PDA

View Full Version : fathers day!

shannisrules
14-06-2006, 19:52
eeek i totally forgot about this isnt it on the 18th! i havnt got my dad anything yet what has everyone got their dad?

Kim
14-06-2006, 20:19
Nothing lol. If he's lucky he might get a card :lol:. Yeah it is on the 18th.

di marco
14-06-2006, 20:23
erm me and my sis got a to me to you bear photo frame, that says best dad on or something like that and we are going to put a pic of us in it, we got something else too but i cant remember what it was lol!

Tori
14-06-2006, 20:52
i can't find anything, he has EVERYTHING lol.. and it's just been his birthday!

di marco
14-06-2006, 20:54
i can't find anything, he has EVERYTHING lol.. and it's just been his birthday!

we can never think of anything to buy my dad either, males are so difficult to buy for!

Chris_2k11
14-06-2006, 21:05
Charming :rolleyes: :D :D

Kim
14-06-2006, 21:14
How about a gift voucher for the sports shop?

Chloe-Elise
14-06-2006, 21:31
Oh god I totally forgot about this, it was only my dads birthday a few weeks ago! I don't have a clue what to get him :searchme:

CrazyLea
14-06-2006, 22:06
I think i'll buy my dad chocolate lol, I haven't really got much money lol

alan45
15-06-2006, 06:27
Fathers day is a waste of time. Its just a day invented by American greetings card manufacturers. Bah humbug

Trinity
15-06-2006, 10:32
Fathers day is a waste of time. Its just a day invented by American greetings card manufacturers. Bah humbug

My mum says the same, lol However it seems to be different when it comes to mothers day! Mothering Sunday is a historical event to be celebrated...

Refreshing to hear a man express that view Alan, but I am still going to buy something for my Dad, and my hubby!

Siobhan
15-06-2006, 10:34
My mum says the same, lol However it seems to be different when it comes to mothers day! Mothering Sunday is a historical event to be celebrated...

Refreshing to hear a man express that view Alan, but I am still going to buy something for my Dad, and my hubby!

My dad said one year that Mother's day there is alway loads of advertising done and all they do for father's day is put a little notice is a shop window so that year I had a suprise party for him to celebrate him just been my dad

Trinity
15-06-2006, 10:35
My dad said one year that Mother's day there is alway loads of advertising done and all they do for father's day is put a little notice is a shop window so that year I had a suprise party for him to celebrate him just been my dad

That is lovely, I bet he was pleased. Dad's do do a lot more now than they used to, and it is important that they know they are appreciated too.

Jade
15-06-2006, 11:45
My dad's dad died this week so i'm not sure wheather to do anything or do somthing really special

Trinity
15-06-2006, 12:06
Oh Jade! I am really sorry about your Grampa.

I would still get your dad a card, but not a funny one. Aserious one that lets him know how much he means to you and that you are there for him.

Not the time for frivolous celebrations , though

Siobhan
15-06-2006, 12:07
My dad's dad died this week so i'm not sure wheather to do anything or do somthing really special

I would do something extra special, not a party or anything, just something to let your Dad know that you appreciate him been around

Katy
15-06-2006, 19:26
Sorted went down to COMs, got a fathers day card and a City mug and Cap. We might have a meal as its my birthday next Wednesday so it can be for that as well.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-06-2006, 19:28
Since the next England match is not till Tuesday.. I might buy him an England something for our car..

Hey you can use it again and again :lol:

samantha nixon
15-06-2006, 20:04
my mum got my dad a me to you bear and keyring from us when she went out but me and leanne were gonna get him something else sat when we went shopping but now we arent going shopping so hell get a belated present form when we go out in the week