PDA

View Full Version : Disc drive

Kim
14-06-2006, 15:56
Recently, the disc drive on my laptop has started to not read some of the discs, and I usually have to put one in about 10 times before I can get what I need off of it.

Can you buy a separate one and plug it in via usb? If so, how much do they cost?

Siobhan
14-06-2006, 16:06
Recently, the disc drive on my laptop has started to not read some of the discs, and I usually have to put one in about 10 times before I can get what I need off of it.

Can you buy a separate one and plug it in via usb? If so, how much do they cost?

you should just buy a new computer the amount of stuff that is wrong with it :rotfl:

Tori
14-06-2006, 16:07

yeah you can, i've seen one somewhere... i'll just try and find how much it costs... is it a CD or floppy one?

Kim
14-06-2006, 16:12
you should just buy a new computer the amount of stuff that is wrong with it :rotfl:

Try telling my dad that, but he'll just blame it on me so I'll have to wait until christmas:(